Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any former hikikomori here?

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
I was a hiki For three years, i start on march 2020 before covid and attempted suicide.

After that My hikiness become worse and I lock myself For three years from 14 till 17. I have gastrik and insomnia at that time, So i sleep at 6am till 7pm usually.

I stop being one after My Father threaten To kick me out, So I had To work as construction worker and go To college. When I was a shut in I do homeschool for My last Two years

I took lots of meds. At that time I took depressive meds called remeron. Ruined My life, I stuck at My bed and do nothing at THE time.

Wtf were My doc thinking, now i remember she was a woman So no suprise, she Also Make fun of My mental illness. So I said To her at our last session that I Enjoy seeing woman getting killed and rape

hikikomori sounds impossible

Yeah My Father did threaten me when I was a neet

He said he Will kick me out

Then I had To go To work and college after that

I cope with video game. I remember playing let it die For Hours. I had like 950 plus hour at it

Brutal as fuck

Honestly I do lots of disgusting shit, like fucking My pillow. Its not Anime pillow btw. I cut a bit and Make a hole To FUCK Its inside. Good thing I never got disease.

No, never was one.

Whats the difference between NEET and hikikikokoirmooiro?

hey arnold nick splat GIF

Wouldn't wish it on anybody. It was hell.

Whats the difference
Hiki don’t work or study and shut themself inside. Neet don’t work but still go outside or party

Hiki don’t work or study and shut themself inside. Neet don’t work but still go outside or party

Is going out to buy food considered as "going out"? If not, I'm also a Hiki

Is going out to buy food considered as "going out"? If not, I'm also a Hiki
Yeah buying food only do consider you as hiki. When I was hiki I only go out for night walk and buying cigs

Yeah buying food only do consider you as hiki. When I was hiki I only go out for night walk and buying cigs

I've been a hiki on and off for the past 5 years. With some part time jobs in between that didnt last long

I've been a hiki on and off for the past 5 years. With some part time jobs in between that didnt last long
Over. How do you cope?

I cope by vidya books movie and cigs or alcohol

Even now when I’m out from it I still cope with the same thing

Same as u. Just no cigs or alcohol
Do you watch anime. You must be familiar with welcome to nhk. It’s basically hiki anime

Read the novel it’s more brutal. Sato is more of an incel in novel

hey arnold nick splat GIF

Wouldn't wish it on anybody. It was hell.
Yeah it was but I realise that I like being alone when I was a shut in. Didn’t help that I got betrayed by everyone

2021 till halfway through 2023 the only times i went outside was with my parents. before that i was doing uni. it sort of started because i started missing most classes due to inconsistent sleep, then became a neet.
in 2023 i started uni again halfway through the year, they started giving me some jew pills which has changed basically every month or two. still sorta hiki-ish since i dropped half the units

2021 till halfway through 2023 the only times i went outside was with my parents. before that i was doing uni. it sort of started because i started missing most classes due to inconsistent sleep, then became a neet.
in 2023 i started uni again halfway through the year, they started giving me some jew pills which has changed basically every month or two. still sorta hiki-ish since i dropped half the units
I’m out from hikikomoridom officially now

Yeah it was but I realise that I like being alone when I was a shut in. Didn’t help that I got betrayed by everyone
I understand. I would appreciate being alone if I had money... I was a Hiki while living with an abusive parent, and had nothing. I left that life when I was 26 (I'm 26, so recently...)

I understand. I would appreciate being alone if I had money... I was a Hiki while living with an abusive parent, and had nothing. I left that life when I was 26 (I'm 26, so recently...)
How long have you been one before you leave the lifestyle if you can call it that

How long have you been one before you leave the lifestyle if you can call it that
5 or 6 years.
Only left for groceries and walk my dog for 10 minutes. She liked walking outside.

I took lots of meds. At that time I took depressive meds called remeron. Ruined My life, I stuck at My bed and do nothing at THE time.

Wtf were My doc thinking, now i remember she was a woman So no suprise, she Also Make fun of My mental illness. So I said To her at our last session that I Enjoy seeing woman getting killed and rape
Typical foids they only look at the symptomps and then pick a wonder pill at random instead looking for effective and harmful methods to cure sickness and depression is completely natural since your life is garbage and you want to be normal and be happy.
Get Magic mushrooms or lsd trust me they remove my depression for about 6 months after a just a single trip that lasts just a few hours. Australians and few states have therapy with them so i'm jealous. I need to feel like a criminal (and trust me i already feel like one as inkel) just to feel better and "normal".

proud hiki for almost 5 years now :feelzez: :feelsYall: hopefully I can avoid working for the rest of my life as well :feelsYall:

I was somewhat shut in for 5+ years, only went outside to get groceries. If going out to get food makes me not a hikikomori then Im fine with it

I was somewhat shut in for 5+ years, only went outside to get groceries. If going out to get food makes me not a hikikomori then Im fine with it
No go out for food still makes you a hiki.

Since I left high school, I lived secluded in my room until I ended up homeless but now I have become a hikikomori again and it feels comfy ngl. :feelscomfy:

Since I left high school, I lived secluded in my room until I ended up homeless but now I have become a hikikomori again and it feels comfy ngl. :feelscomfy:
Must be brutal being homeless once

Great for you brother:feelsLSD: