Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any fellow programmers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39249
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39249

Banned
-
How are we called? Codecels? CCels? Also, would love to be involved in a pro-incel project. Anything like that around? If not, do you think we could crowdsource an ideal as a community? Nothing evil. Something to do good to us and harm nobody. Taking charge of our own well-being.

C fans are called Cniles, first of all.
But I bet there are a lot of programmers here, yes. I don't program so I wouldn't know.
I was referring to the entire C Family. I didn't know C fans were called that, but it's suiting. XD

Just code your own girlfriend bro

there are some here maybe a dozen active ons

I may be a software engineer by professional title currently, but I hate programming tbh.

STEMcels basically. But yeah I have been programming a lot for the past 17 years

I hope to get a coding job in the near future, been teaching myself javascript on and off for a couple of months.

I hope to get a coding job in the near future, been teaching myself javascript on and off for a couple of months.
do the Odin project. Best course for Java script maxxing. Also grind leetcode a bit. like 1 problem a day as the best paying companies need leetcode normally.

I'm still learning the basics of coding.

I'm still learning the basics of coding.
grind leetcode while your starting as soon as u understand basic data structure and syntax of ur chosen lang

I am and i do some open source programming, although i cant tell you what exactly that is because i would be ostracized and my career would end if it got out that I'm an incel.

I have lots of experience with low-level c coding and 3d graphics rendering via opengl. i will gladly help out with any pro-incel projects as long as it can be done in a way that preserves my pseudonymity.

IDK what exactly we could do, but ideally we would make a project that is of some use to normies and cels alike, as a sort of way of extending the proverbial olive branch to show that we're not the insane retards the media makes us out to be.

do the Odin project. Best course for Java script maxxing. Also grind leetcode a bit. like 1 problem a day as the best paying companies need leetcode normally.
I'm doing one local course and it takes a project making approach, now in a class or so i need to make a simon says. which would be silly in your mind surely but it's gargantuan for me now. after i finish this im gonna try leetcode

I'm a codercel. I have been thinking about how to make an unstoppable anonymous crypto darkweb incel discussion forum that the FBI can't track or shut down. I didn't actually start anything yet though, it's not an easy task.

I'm a codercel. I have been thinking about how to make an unstoppable anonymous crypto darkweb incel discussion forum that the FBI can't track or shut down. I didn't actually start anything yet though, it's not an easy task.
probably too risky to justify the investment tbh. And very few trucels will show up. There is one 4chn clone in onion and even that one is less active than here despite being normie friendly.

probably too risky to justify the investment tbh. And very few trucels will show up. There is one 4chn clone in onion and even that one is less active than here despite being normie friendly.
But if it worked you could clone the codebase and make a competitors to Reddit and Twitter. Lots and lots of people are trying to do stuff like this.

But if it worked you could clone the codebase and make a competitors to Reddit and Twitter. Lots and lots of people are trying to do stuff like this.
hopefully we get there someday. Could put an end to big Tech's information Monopoly.

I am and i do some open source programming, although i cant tell you what exactly that is because i would be ostracized and my career would end if it got out that I'm an incel.

I have lots of experience with low-level c coding and 3d graphics rendering via opengl. i will gladly help out with any pro-incel projects as long as it can be done in a way that preserves my pseudonymity.

IDK what exactly we could do, but ideally we would make a project that is of some use to normies and cels alike, as a sort of way of extending the proverbial olive branch to show that we're not the insane retards the media makes us out to be.
Cool! I get it about the anonymity. Not only that, but I also think we have a duty to others in remaining anonymous, even if we don't need the anonymity ourselves (I think I've read something like this in the rules).

Anyway, I have experience (not as a professional) with C# (My main language), C, Java and C++ (second main). I can competently code in any of those. I know a little Python, a little Lua and very little JavaScript. I know the rudiments of F#. I know a little about OpenGL and want to learn the DirectX API and the Win32 API, and maybe HSLS for shaders, but I'm not any good with art stuff (and I find HSLS an enigma). What else... (Edit: oh yeah, I remember: I also know a tiny bit about CUDA. Just more interested in it that really knowing how to code in it) I'm not experienced at web developing but I can learn. Intermediate level in SQL (I'm not the guy to optimize the system)

I think you could just host an onion server with basic stuff. I don't need we need that, though. Sure, a lot of people here seem to go talk some very dark things. I think all we need is an extra prefix (which moderators would heavily enforce) to rate the content of posts (like it's done with films) to at least try to avoid badly influencing others, especially those below 18.

Last edited: