Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any fellow Falloutcells here?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Anyone here played any of the Fallout games? I have Fallout 4 on my Xbox One, which I have modded and have spent hours playing on various different characters.

I had New Vegas on the 360, and I probably will get it for the Xbox One because it is very good apparently.

I want to try that series out in the future.

I played everything except Tactics. New Vegas is awesome.

I played everything except Tactics. New Vegas is awesome.
I wold be willing to try out some of the older games, but I saw a video on YT awhile back about them remaking Fallout 1 and 2 as mods for Fallout 4 that you would play in the same first-third person RPG style as Fallout 4 which honestly appeals to me more.

You ever played any of them w mods? I have FO4 modded, but it is limited due to it being a console. How I wish I had a PC to mod on:feelsbadman:

I want to try that series out in the future.
Highly recommend, if possible, moneymaxx and try and save for a gaming PC w a fuck ton of space and that has a good graphics card, then you can get all the Fallout games(rec you try FO4 and NV the most though) and you can mod the shit outta them which adds so much more.

Anyone here played any of the Fallout games? I have Fallout 4 on my Xbox One, which I have modded and have spent hours playing on various different characters.

I had New Vegas on the 360, and I probably will get it for the Xbox One because it is very good apparently.
Ok GrAYcel

Middle school alert

new vegas was my antidepressant in middle school and high school, after my parents split up. fallout 4 is ok, I like FNV cus of the rpg elements

new vegas is the best game created

I wold be willing to try out some of the older games, but I saw a video on YT awhile back about them remaking Fallout 1 and 2 as mods for Fallout 4 that you would play in the same first-third person RPG style as Fallout 4 which honestly appeals to me more.

You ever played any of them w mods? I have FO4 modded, but it is limited due to it being a console. How I wish I had a PC to mod on:feelsbadman:
I played a tale of the two wastelands. Also a GOG edition of New Vegas offers some free modding.

Fo1 and 2 are great for atmosphere but since they were made mid-late 90s prepare for a difficult time.

i played that, not fun.

Im halfway for my first NV playthrough, fallout 4. Well lets just say fallout 4 with mods tends to suck my soul away more then even my sleep.

Im halfway for my first NV playthrough, fallout 4. Well lets just say fallout 4 with mods tends to suck my soul away more then even my sleep.
You play on PC? Also what kinda mods you got for FO4?

Played all fallouts,
Tactics was the hardest game

You play on PC? Also what kinda mods you got for FO4?
First one I downloaded from nexus was the cross ruger mk4 one and a half years ago. Even influenced my choice of my first personal handgun. Ended up getting a ruger mk4 22/45. But back on topic, the mk18 mod with alot of addons that give me the purple texture glitch, more modern day weapon mods, some night vision bundle mod that I dont even remember the name of, kill tips and sounds, SOE expansions pack, some random dalek pack, and other mods that I cant even remember the names for but take up 10 GB including the mods I listed. Yeah I aint like the hardcore people who have over 300 mods and a beastly fucking PC, my system is only slightly more powerful then a XBOX series X. New vegas has much less mods, I only modded Vegas so the health system is more realistic. For real my brain is shit when it comes to remembering this stuff, and I just got off fallout 4 5 minutes ago from when Im typing this.

First one I downloaded from nexus was the cross ruger mk4 one and a half years ago. Even influenced my choice of my first personal handgun. Ended up getting a ruger mk4 22/45. But back on topic, the mk18 mod with alot of addons that give me the purple texture glitch, more modern day weapon mods, some night vision bundle mod that I dont even remember the name of, kill tips and sounds, SOE expansions pack, some random dalek pack, and other mods that I cant even remember the names for but take up 10 GB including the mods I listed. Yeah I aint like the hardcore people who have over 300 mods and a beastly fucking PC, my system is only slightly more powerful then a XBOX series X. New vegas has much less mods, I only modded Vegas so the health system is more realistic. For real my brain is shit when it comes to remembering this stuff, and I just got off fallout 4 5 minutes ago from when Im typing this.
I have limited access to mods on the Xbox, but it's better than nothing. I believe I downloaded mods that add a bunch of guns -realistic and made-up- and also stuff for settlements mainly.

I started New Vegas and 3 maybe over a 100 hundred times, over and over again

But never finished it:fuk:
Pretty common, doesn't make it a bad game though. People get invested in side quests, mods, or just roaming around.

New Vegas is one of my favorite games of all time. In my first playthrough I went with Caesar but my game bugged on the last mission and never saw the ending, anyways I missed much side content and it felt a bit rushed. My character was quite poorly leveled and I think the only stat I got to 100 was guns.

But I liked the game so much I immediately created another character, this time I went with Yes Man and I did a shitton of sidequests, met all the followers, got most of the unique guns and armor. My character was really OP (100 in guns, energy guns, lockpick, speech) because I knew better how to level up and assign experience points.

yes what's your opinion on fallout 1 and 2

FB IMG 1670042776102 1

Fallout 3 and new vegas with alternate start and custom quests mod give infinite replayability

I've played Fallout 3 and 4 and Fallout 76

Played all of them but brotherhood. Fallout 2 is my favorite game. Play NV that shit is probably one of the greatest rpgs of all time but get on pc for the massive amount of mods that add hours of content. The best quest mods are the ones from someguy 2000