Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Any fellow Cels grew up poor

What do you cope with now?
I just browse imageboards and incels while watching youtube videos on various subjects. I have a anime doll and various anime merchandise. I don't really like going outside so vacations are kind of out.

Finally got out of the shithole neighbourhood at 23 but damage was done by then, can't relate to ppl as my life experiences are so far from standard that I feel like a nomad in a way, oh well better late than never.

In 30's now but as each year goes by I fall further behind similarly aged ppl.
I can relate on not being able to relate with others

I just browse imageboards and incels while watching youtube videos on various subjects. I have a anime doll and various anime merchandise. I don't really like going outside so vacations are kind of out.
Tell me or even better link me to this anime doll, sounds interesting.

I can relate on not being able to relate with others
The average norm truly is a hivemind npc, like they're plugged into a common instructions computer.

https://incels.is/threads/is-this-our-future.501537/post-11541002

Very nice. I'd like to get a smaller one due to cost but UKuck requires like 150cm minimum due to muh childlike BS even if the tits are bigger than the head & the ass is pawg.

I'm still a poorcel.

Damn I can't exactly relate considering we didn't even have a car till around I was 11 and lived in roach infested apartments, it still sucks brocel, hopefully your lifes better aside from the inceldom
I didn't have a car and we had to walk to school. My cheap rented house was filled with rats and roaches. whilst being extremely small for a family of our size

I didn't have a car and we had to walk to school. My cheap rented house was filled with rats and roaches. whilst being extremely small for a family of our size
Sympathies brocel, dealt with roaches too when my moms side of the family lived in apartments

I grew up very very poor.