Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any fatcels here lose weight? If so did it benefit your life in any aspect?

VuseAlto

VuseAlto

Greycel
Disgusting ogre fatcel here, thinking about trying to lose 125 pounds next year in hopes of improving my health and mobility, I way 307 atm and was wondering if any other fatcels have become skinny and did this benefit you in any way, I don’t want to try and lose weight if I have nothing to benefit

I'm still overweight, but I've started to get hollow cheeks despite still being high bf%. I'm starvemaxxing, so that may make my appearance better.

Disgusting ogre fatcel here, thinking about trying to lose 125 pounds next year in hopes of improving my health and mobility, I way 307 atm and was wondering if any other fatcels have become skinny and did this benefit you in any way, I don’t want to try and lose weight if I have nothing to benefit
Still working on it at 393 from 445.
Been weightlifting as well.

I used to be fit (I ran a marathon in 2016) and now I'm chubby. Makes zero difference.

I used to be fat & lost weight. Being lean improves self confidence & overall happiness.

OMAD + 2 liters of water + 2 hours of walking. You can loose 40-50 kg in a year. Going full fasting may not be the way.

Is that you?

Losing weight does nothing, only helps those who are already non-incels.

It does make a difference in terms of health and over all quality of life. At 5'4, I was almost 180 lbs, but I'm now down to 155, so I still got a ways to go. I feel better, it's easier on my knees and back, I save money because I stopped buying sweets and soda and eating late at night, I move around quicker, my face is no longer round and disgusting looking. Well ok, it's disgusting, just not as round. I've had people tell me I look younger with the weight loss as well, which is cool I suppose.

Last edited: