Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ANY FAST BITCOIN WEBSITE PLEASE??

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★
Hi any fast bitcoin website ? Coinbase is cucking me , you pay for the bitcoin and have to wait a week before sending it to your wallet , now i do it again and i can't even send the bitcoins to my wallet because of some new rules wtf is this. They say i have to upload their fucking app but it's already uploaded i litteraly can't do anything and i need the second coin transfer because i don't have enough in the wallet.
Of course the bitcoin if for some illegal shit on the darknet obviously fucking cucks what the fuck are you thinking i'm buying bictoins for to buy bread you fucking soy techcucks.
It's not for some weird degenerate shit don't worry guys but it is for illegal stuff that i want to try.

[IMG alt="FrenchcelNeverbegan"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/63/63341.jpg?1714097101[/IMG]

Bitcoin is cucked get Monero instead (localmonero.co for no KYC)

I think there are some non-KYC BTC websites but I kinda forget. Check kycnot.me and see

Bitcoin is cucked get Monero instead (localmonero.co for no KYC)

I think there are some non-KYC BTC websites but I kinda forget. Check kycnot.me and see
usually the guys on the darknet only take btc they don't do monero.......

usually the guys on the darknet only take btc they don't do monero.......
Most markets encourage or only allow Monero now. If you're buying off an individual tell that stupid nigger to create an XMR wallet