Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any else have to deal with having an attractive sibling? Its miserable, hes a good person, but i cant help but be jelous.

Incelciour

Incelciour

Beta cuck
I don't think we're full siblings, I believe my mother had me with another guy, and it kinda blows when people say he could be a model, and then family members get defensive if somebody implies I look like their side of the family. "You don't look like anybody, you look like yourself" wow...thanks. the shittiest part is just knowing that I'll never experience what he has. He had multiple girlfriends all 8s or 9s, and had a good life socially, but I never had any of those things and I never will.

Sell him to the gypsies

Fucking brutal man, it sucks to have a sibling that mogs you like that.

I dont have a brother or sister but my uncles/cousins are all tall meanwhile im the only short male on the family. not only that but im balding and even my father didnt start balding till 40... im 24, so while i dont have a brother/sister like you i get what you feel. if you want to be happy just dont compare yourself to him, he was just luckier. try to have your own goals, may be cope but at the end of the day everything is just luck and if you had his luck you could do what he does.

I'll never have a 10/10 or a 9/10 gf.

I'll have to betabuxxmax.
Saad

I don't think we're full siblings, I believe my mother had me with another guy, and it kinda blows when people say he could be a model, and then family members get defensive if somebody implies I look like their side of the family. "You don't look like anybody, you look like yourself" wow...thanks. the shittiest part is just knowing that I'll never experience what he has. He had multiple girlfriends all 8s or 9s, and had a good life socially, but I never had any of those things and I never will.
i do too, my brother has like 100k+ on tiktok for his fucking looks and has millions of women in his dm’s

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back