Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any eczema-, rheumatism-, hashimoto- or dry eye-cels here?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Any eczema-, rheumatism-, hashimoto- or dry eye-cels here? I need some tips for refreshing eyes, getting shit done, minimizing pain. Anything helps. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
high iq thread, op is based

I have really bad eczema like 99th percentile tier. Covers pretty much my entire torso, it's fine though because nobody will see it anyway.

I don't know what those words mean, plz elab?

eczema is fucky skin
rheumatism is fucky joints
hashimoto is fucky throat i believe (not sure on that one)
dry eyes is self explanatory

eczema is fucky skin
rheumatism is fucky joints
hashimoto is fucky throat i believe (not sure on that one)
dry eyes is self explanatory
Rheumatism is first and foremost an inflammatory process and hashimoto thyroid hormone problems. Idk exactly what is the cause for my problems, so I included it in the request.

dry eyes and light sensitivity here

I have really bad eczema like 99th percentile tier. Covers pretty much my entire torso, it's fine though because nobody will see it anyway.
How do you deal with the itching and the pain? Do you have eye problems? My life and body are falling apart.
dry eyes and light sensitivity here
How do you cope?

I have to vampire and hoodmaxx a lot as well.

I need especially some quick ways to refresh myself. Both eyes and skin.

Last edited:
How do you deal with the itching? Do you have eye problems? My body is falling apart.

Honestly, I don't have eczema, I have psoriasis (which is pretty much the same thing) The itchiness and pain is fucking horrible. I find that the pain and itchiness become unbearable if there's a change in temperature, so I try and stay home as much as possible and don't go out if it's too cold or hot. I call it eczema since normies irl don't know what psoriasis is

How do you deal with the itching? Do you have eye problems? My body is falling apart.

Honestly, I don't have eczema, I have psoriasis (which is pretty much the same thing) The itchiness and pain is fucking horrible. I find that the pain and itchiness become unbearable if there's a change in temperature, so I try and stay home as much as possible and don't go out if it's too cold or hot.
...or if there is to much wind. :feelsgah::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Yeah I have eczema on my face and a few other parts of my body. I think it has something to do with my diet, I'm working on changing that.

My mentalcel friend is also an eczamacel

Eczema - try hemp cream/CBD oil
Rheumatism - CBD oil
Hashimoto - thyroid medication and CBD oil
Dry eyes - eyedrops
I'm not even memeing, buy some high quality CBD shit and try using it for a month

I heard Alaway works for dry eyes.