Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Any dependentcels?

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I'm 24 and living at home, no job or driver's license. My mom stressing me out threatening to cut the internet cable every time she's in a bad mood because she thinks I'm not looking for a job.

Can't wait until I live alone, it's pure suifuel when your mom treats you like a 13 year old when people my age are starting to have families JFL.

Neeting is fun tbh ngl fuck the work

Get that government neetbux

I'm trying to become a League pro but it's taking a while so if I could get a part time job my mom would leave me alone.
I tried to become pro too but I was so lazy to grind and I had ranked anxiety

My mom stressing me out threatening to cut the internet cable every time she's in a bad mood because she thinks I'm not looking for a job.
I deal wit the same exact shit. it stresses me out so bad my life is terrible and yet they go and try to make it worse

I'm trying to become a League pro but it's taking a while so if I could get a part time job my mom would leave me alone.
Good luck achieving anything if you can't get your dick sucked. How are you supposed to stay concentrated? Time to wageslave on an assembly line or something that doesn't require too much thinking.

Get that government neetbux
I did for a while, got like €600 per month for half a year in 2019 but they started pushing harder for me to get a job. And if they offer a job you have to do anything they propose so they will give you the absolute worst jobs.

Good luck achieving anything if you can't get your dick sucked. How are you supposed to stay concentrated? Time to wageslave on an assembly line or something that doesn't require too much thinking.
It's my cope. I play 12 hours a day and if I succeed I will be instastatusmaxxed.

Im 24 n in a similar situation too, have to get a job soon as I dun hv neetbuxx. I've worked odd jobs before but I'm finding it very hard to accept a wagecuck life after blackpilled.

never start wageslaving

Yeah mentalcel. I haven't left the house without my mum for like 10 years JFL. Never had a job, don't drive. It's over.

Yeah mentalcel. I haven't left the house without my mum for like 10 years JFL. Never had a job, don't drive. It's over.
Same here, neetbux or rope.

yep. if my mum dies or something i will go on the streets.

although ofc i will rope before that happens.

I have my own place, but my parents pay for it. Thats how badly they don't want to live with me. However, I will be workcelling full time in a few months.

Stand up for yourself god damn it and be proud of doing what you like and fuck her , you owe her nothing after all she have decided to bring for life with her shitty genetics that caused you but suffering . Be equal and respectful for each other and give her what she fucking deserve . Personally I never let's my mother yells at me anymore , I always keep her in check , I mean who the fuck she thinks herself to yells at me and making me doing as she please .
Where the fuck is your father in all of this ?