Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any CScels here or eletrical engineers here?

I have some background in electrical engineering, tbh I hate it. Differential equations are a pain in the ass, and I hate how there's no way to visualize anything.

What's his IQ? Is it more than 50?

What are real life applications of Electrical Engineering?
You can work in designing or maintaining electrical grids for city infrastructure, which would primarily involve working with the government. Alternatively, you can design control systems or operating systems for different things, for example cars, power plants, or things like phones, basically everything requires some level of electrical engineering these days.

Probably the thing which irks me the most about engineering is how different the field is from what I expected. Working as an engineer is basically somewhere between 50-80% social skills, depending on the type of job you do. I bought the bluepilled bullshit about how if you study hard and develop good technical skills, you will succeed, when in reality technical skills are only a secondary factor. Almost all engineering jobs can basically be described as being a highly educated businessman, what matters most is how good you are at selling things to people or convincing people.

You can work in designing or maintaining electrical grids for city infrastructure, which would primarily involve working with the government. Alternatively, you can design control systems or operating systems for different things, for example cars, power plants, or things like phones, basically everything requires some level of electrical engineering these days.

Probably the thing which irks me the most about engineering is how different the field is from what I expected. Working as an engineer is basically somewhere between 50-80% social skills, depending on the type of job you do. I bought the bluepilled bullshit about how if you study hard and develop good technical skills, you will succeed, when in reality technical skills are only a secondary factor. Almost all engineering jobs can basically be described as being a highly educated businessman, what matters most is how good you are at selling things to people or convincing people.
Then you may as well become a biotech salesman making more money with less education. I did read about telecom engineers making good money and being hired for their analytical skills

Then you may as well become a biotech salesman making more money with less education. I did read about telecom engineers making good money and being hired for their analytical skills
Depends on the country where you live, in a lot of countries the title of "engineer" is similar to being a "doctor", so if you become a titled engineer you will be able to take on super high paying jobs reserved for people who have that title and qualification.

Or if you were born a gigachad you could make the same money by charging people to take pictures and videos of you.