Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any CScels here or eletrical engineers here?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Reddit Soyim say that anyone can learn computer science. Is that really true?

I'm in computer science. It's pretty hard, the drop out rate at my school is like 80%. I'm two years behind myself. I guess if you're really interested in it and NT/extraverted enough to get to know people in your class and ask your teacher questions it could be possible.

nope only brainchads allowed

I'm in computer science. It's pretty hard, the drop out rate at my school is like 80%. I'm two years behind myself. I guess if you're really interested in it and NT/extraverted enough to get to know people in your class and ask your teacher questions it could be possible.
seems strange. At most universities , the requirements for entry of computer science are quite low

Quite a few here are, I know of at least two and then you also have me

I thought you were talking about Counter Strike

What is computer science anyway? Can’t you just turn some dell optiplex on and try to make something useful for experience.

Anybody can learn how to program, but computer science and computer engineering encompass far more than just programming. I think that’s where the confusion arises. For instance, developing a script to automate tasks easier can be done by anyone who bothers to learn Python syntax. I think there is also a demand for increasing automation even if it isn’t as well paid as traditional software development. However, not everyone can easily grasp the concepts associated with discrete math, software development, algorithm analysis, etc.

Anybody can learn how to program, but computer science and computer engineering encompass far more than just programming. I think that’s where the confusion arises. For instance, developing a script to automate tasks easier can be done by anyone who bothers to learn Python syntax. I think there is also a demand for increasing automation even if it isn’t as well paid as traditional software development. However, not everyone can easily grasp the concepts associated with discrete math, software development, algorithm analysis, etc.
Fuck it's over for me. All those soyim quacks say anyone can learning computer science by just learning via book. Has it been done , where someone learnt enough programming for a job?

Would you say it's a good career compared to say , radiography or nursing?

Getting your first job can be kind of hard since the market is oversaturated with new graduates with no experience, but after a few years its nice I hear

It pays ok to extremely well too, youre pretty much guaranteed 70-80k right out of college though there are people pulling $120k+ (if youre working for one of the big companies in the bay area)

Radiography or nursing sound like people jobs to me as well whereas engineering/cs jobs dont tend to be, youre pretty much left to work on your own and you occasionally meet to report progress which is what I like since Im aspie and a social retard

Also I feel like you can do more with a tech degree. Radio and nursing sound like they limit you to the healthcare field, with a cs degree though you can work in tech, healthcare, military, defense, cybersecurity, retail

Pretty much any industry that you can think of needs computers these days, its a very useful degree

Fuck it's over for me. All those soyim quacks say anyone can learning computer science by just learning via book. Has it been done , where someone learnt enough programming for a job?

Who the fucks learns programming from books? JFL...

Just learn the basics then get a junior job. That's when you start learning properly. Like 99% of the people who get their junior jobs as software dev barely know anything just the basics.

I mean yes, there are people like that

geohot, the guy who hacked the first iPhone and then the PS3 doesnt have a college degree for example

From one of the articles I read a while back if I remember hes completely self taught, attended uni for a few years and dropped out bc he thought it was stupid and a waste of time, but I doubt many people can be like him, you either need to be really passionate about it or push yourself hard
Who the fucks learns programming from books? JFL...

Just learn the basics then get a junior job. That's when you start learning properly. Like 99% of the people who get their junior jobs as software dev barely know anything just the basics.

Legit. You will never be interviewed on the deeper concepts like caching, its always 100% of the time algo coding questions

Also since there are more peopele studying CS than ever being NT is becoming important, if youre incel you will get passed for a low skilled female any time of the day, especially by big companies that can afford to carry dead weight women

Last edited:
Meanwhile in pastaland...Iowiqcels like me will get curbed out of college and just work like slaves for 700 Euros a month.God could at least give me a fuckin iq above average

Meanwhile in pastaland...Iowiqcels like me will get curbed out of college and just work like slaves for 700 Euros a month.God could at least give me a fuckin iq above average

What do you do

What do you do
For now i'm trying to do a stupid humanities degree just to try and become an hs teacher.Its a suifuel job and by no means high paying, where you'll have to endure being bullied and ridiculed by 15yo, but at least it's better than working in construction or Supermarkets where they pay you nothing and you really work like a slave...and when they don't need you anymore they can just fire you and leave you homeless, since the laws protect them.

Its the only option to get a stable government job if haven't got the high iq to take medicine or STEM degree or have some connections

hs teacher

Are you a virigin? YOu have to be suicidal to wanna teach hs if youre incel, I would probably get arrested/fired ASAP for creeping on female students if I ever tried to be a teacher

Are you a virigin? YOu have to be suicidal to wanna teach hs if youre incel, I would probably get arrested/fired ASAP for creeping on female students if I ever tried to be a teacher
Of course I'm a virgin, would i even be here if a wasn't?!You think i don't know it, unfortunately there are some cases like this on national News were teachers got arrested on false accusations.However if you keep a low profile you can survive.I met some incel teachers when i was in HS and they were doing just fine.Plus maybe Italy's not that cucked in this regard even if something like this happened for real, unless you really committed a rape people just prefer to give you a scolding rather than report you to the police.Youll still be considered a creep everyone thought regardless

Also as i said it is a suifuel job, but this is the only way to get a stable-income government job and 3 months of paid vacation( everyone seethe at teachers for that ngl)in my country if you're not high iq enough to get a STEM or medicine degree

Someone can definitely learn enough programming for a job independent of traditional degrees. Not having a traditional CS, CE, or EE degree will just hamper the ability to get into the field initially as well as limit the types of jobs one can get in the beginning. Once in the industry, it’s then what you make of it.

Computer science, yes

If your only motivation to get a cs degree is to make a lot of money then you could get the same job if you put in the hours necessary to learn programming. Also cs is more math than anything else.

I have a CS degree and I consider myself to be a decent programmer and web developer,I'm still a 24y/o KHHV NEET though.

Also don't believe the /g/ memes, the industry is full of chads and normies,to get hired in this shit being a good programmer isn't enough,you need to have the so called "soft skills" to work in teams, that shit basically means that you have to be a normie and a social butterfly.

Last edited:
You can be anything you want little Timmy:feelsEhh:

Im too low iq tbh

Getting your first job can be kind of hard since the market is oversaturated with new graduates with no experience, but after a few years its nice I hear

It pays ok to extremely well too, youre pretty much guaranteed 70-80k right out of college though there are people pulling $120k+ (if youre working for one of the big companies in the bay area)

Radiography or nursing sound like people jobs to me as well whereas engineering/cs jobs dont tend to be, youre pretty much left to work on your own and you occasionally meet to report progress which is what I like since Im aspie and a social retard

Also I feel like you can do more with a tech degree. Radio and nursing sound like they limit you to the healthcare field, with a cs degree though you can work in tech, healthcare, military, defense, cybersecurity, retail

Pretty much any industry that you can think of needs computers these days, its a very useful degree
CS is a useless meme degree that will get no jobs

I mean yes, there are people like that

geohot, the guy who hacked the first iPhone and then the PS3 doesnt have a college degree for example

From one of the articles I read a while back if I remember hes completely self taught, attended uni for a few years and dropped out bc he thought it was stupid and a waste of time, but I doubt many people can be like him, you either need to be really passionate about it or push yourself hard

Legit. You will never be interviewed on the deeper concepts like caching, its always 100% of the time algo coding questions

Also since there are more peopele studying CS than ever being NT is becoming important, if youre incel you will get passed for a low skilled female any time of the day, especially by big companies that can afford to carry dead weight women
Just leetcode maxx

Nowadays close to nothing

Unless you're top of your class with connections its a waste of time effort and money
Medicine and dentistry. Guaranteed good career if you make it through the prerequisite testing
You can be anything you want little Timmy:feelsEhh:
A sexhaver?
Computer science, yes
Alcohol ? Yes!. Let's have a Peroni together.
Someone can definitely learn enough programming for a job independent of traditional degrees. Not having a traditional CS, CE, or EE degree will just hamper the ability to get into the field initially as well as limit the types of jobs one can get in the beginning. Once in the industry, it’s then what you make of it.
Would you recommend CE and EE over CS? You can learn more CS independently than CE and EE

im not studying CS or anything tech related, but i learned python very easily.
Where? Books or website? I am learning from Dummies python. I heard python isn't a good language as hardware doesn't scale well with it rather it scales with C++

No I switched to something else the first month of cs. My brain couldn’t handle it

Programming Python by Mark Lutz, and if you want to learn C read "The C Programming Language" by Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie (the creator of C).
and here's some books you can read:
View attachment 189154
and here's some challenges you can do to train and test yourself:
View attachment 189155

if you want some youtube videos, i recommend you braian will's channel:
he make really good courses for free, here's his python videos:

I watch techlead. Lol. cocky ricecel he is

nah man stop watching those fags, look, if the youtuber is that popular it's not good, just go for the small ones, they don't have anything to sell you, btw do you want to get into linux?
What do you mean Linux?

Citation needed.

Reddit Soyim are fucking retards. Computer science is a tough degree.
Agreed. It's just that it's been hyped as a skill easy to learn in a short time frame and subreddits such as /learnprogramming have emerged and grown rapidly.

Agreed. It's just that it's been hyped as a skill easy to learn in a short time frame and subreddits such as /learnprogramming have emerged and grown rapidly.

Programming is easy. Designing, analyzing and proving algorithms is hard.

Writing is easy. Writing novels and plays is hard.

if you want to learn programming to get a job, just go with python of java, that all you really need to moneymaxx.
Thanks Basedcel. I will learn python.

I'm entering it. The CS math courses are hard. I'm having to repeat trig this semester.

I'm a retardedcel I would do it if I could survive but I just get neetbux so I can survive.

Reddit Soyim say that anyone can learn computer science. Is that really true?
One of the greatest mistakes in my fucking life was not to study CS.