Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any cryptomaxxers here?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
What are your opinions on the current trajectory of crypto?
Are we entering the peak of the next dump cycle?
Is this a mid term increase?

I'm looking to put 20k $ into mid term/long term coins.
From my observations: ETH for short/mid term gains and sell off before the big dump
XDC/VET for long term 2-3 year investment.

Anything other that you have good predictions on?

Maybe just wait for a dump cycle and stock on BTC waiting for another rise in 2-3 years?

I’m just going to wait on btc. Other coins just seem like too much of a hassle.

AMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG USAMONG US

it’s kinda like gambling. U can easily lose a lot.

I invested 3 years ago and just hodl. right now bitcoin is in a bit of a bubble I think but it's probably still worth it for the long term

Don't have money to invest in the first place, unless you know of some shitcoin that is 2 dollars and soon will be 60k as the bitcoin lel

1618717716948.jpg

ITS OVER
Here come dat ron

Looks like a general response to the Doge pump and dump

No person in a rural area will accept crypto.

I dont trust it with its high valuation atm but I used crypto back in 2011 to buy some runescape gold. I am still kicking myself to this day.
Infact I would not be a incel if I had kept that crypto

I dont trust it with its high valuation atm but I used crypto back in 2011 to buy some runescape gold. I am still kicking myself to this day.
My wallet had 44BTC :feelstastyman:

I held a bunch of tsla for 2 days back in 2012 but it was volatile as fuck and my high inhib instincts kicked in and I sold all of it :feelskek: the cuck mentality that comes with getting bullied all your life :feelsbadman::feelskek: but you still mog me holding crypto in 2011 :dafuckfeels: wish I'd known about it back then, it was obscure as fuck. funny that it still keeps going up but normies will be normies I guess :feelskek:

BTC is crashing and most of the time all the other cryptos follow. Wait another few months for it to cooldown and buy some crypto of your choice afterwards.

Isn't it sometimes better to buy when its crashing? Its dropped somewhat now but it will go up again soon within the next few months to a year.

What are your opinions on the current trajectory of crypto?
Are we entering the peak of the next dump cycle?
Is this a mid term increase?

I'm looking to put 20k $ into mid term/long term coins.
From my observations: ETH for short/mid term gains and sell off before the big dump
XDC/VET for long term 2-3 year investment.

Anything other that you have good predictions on?

Maybe just wait for a dump cycle and stock on BTC waiting for another rise in 2-3 years?
Crypto is weird

All I own is crypto. I firmly believe that FIAT is going to shit with all major nations running the money printer full bore 24/7. We are in for another decade of 70s stagflation AT BEST.

I just dropped a few grand more into DOGE today, it can only go up from here as more people get in :dab:

All I own is crypto. I firmly believe that FIAT is going to shit with all major nations running the money printer full bore 24/7. We are in for another decade of 70s stagflation AT BEST.

I just dropped a few grand more into DOGE today, it can only go up from here as more people get in :dab:

Into Doge?

UNHINGED :feelsclown:

Don't have money to invest in the first place, unless you know of some shitcoin that is 2 dollars and soon will be 60k as the bitcoin lel

Isn't it sometimes better to buy when its crashing? Its dropped somewhat now but it will go up again soon within the next few months to a year.
I honestly get anxious as fuck more when there are huge bull runs and you have no idea when it's end, as opposed to it crashing.

Check the Glass Token it's at very beginning and the chart is already amazing, you may also join their telegram group and help out since they seek advertisers/designers, I am eating dips currently.

jfl at all the normies that sold at the bottom last night, I've seen my paper gains go from 40k to 30 then all the way down to 20 & back up again. I ain't ever sellin low, stay poor normshits. Please. I'll need the cheap labor to work my plantation in 20 years, also take the vaccine too! Sterilize yourselves to extinction & give us high IQ autists the reigns (only high IQ ppl who refuse the satan vax will be able to breed, the vax sterilizes you. Lifefuel for Incels)
But for real, I was actually looking to sell off my BTC anyway because of its poor performance compared to my other main investment (Monero)
Maybe when it pumps back up to 60 I'll finally have the balls to just convert it all & simply buy back in later if need be.
Anyway hodl & never sell at a loss buddy boyos; don't be a filthy Normshit!!. Great Riches await us all if we play our cards right (this includes refusing the vax & maintaining your reproductive ability)

Money will flow from eth into major alts now. ada/dot/link/kusama/solana etc. sold all my eth.
don't sell your bitcoin. it will go up. this is the cheapest btc will be in a while.