Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment any averagecels/tallcels cope by browse /r/short? (DO NOT CLICK DWARFCELS!)

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
its life fuel going on there knowing there are many others who are below 5'8 and arent viable because of their height + they also get worse treatment by society as a whole too. its such a brilliant cope knowing you arent rock bottom.

It doesn't work for me because I know it's all about FACE.

A 5'10" guy with a handsome face will outslay the fuck out of me at 6'2"

It's over.

It's over.
i know but 5'8/9+(depends on location) is viable if you have an average to good face. even people who are like 5'5 with good faces cant get laid unless they are literally chad.

Guilty! I cope a lot like this but the manlets, in all honesty, probably facemog me hard.

Fucking tallfags DIEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
I feel bad for manlets.

It's over.
True. I know a 5'2" white guy that has a circle of friends that are athletic, he even has a gf and looks quite successful in college. He has his 7+/10 FACE

I pity Venne at times and he’s the most contemptible incel you’ll ever meet.

I'm tall as shit and can dunk and these anti-midget posts don't make me feel any better either.

5"8=midget tier

i wish i was tall and strong, fuck femoids they are worthless, i wish i could intimidate and overpower 99.9% of men jfl at genetics

5"8=midget tier

i wish i was tall and strong, fuck femoids they are worthless, i wish i could intimidate and overpower 99.9% of men jfl at genetics

that's literally me and it never helped me with anything in life except being semi-decent at basketball

that's literally me and it never helped me with anything in life except being semi-decent at basketball
yes it did, u are just not aware because ur used to it

i would honestly rather be top 0.1% in strength/intimidation and average looks than top 0.1% in looks but avg in strength/intimidation

yes it did, u are just not aware because ur used to it

i would honestly rather be top 0.1% in strength/intimidation and average looks than top 0.1% in looks but avg in strength/intimidation

You do realize that being top .1% is borderline male model tier right? JFL at wanting to be an average looking tallfag as opposed to being average height with a male model tier face. You are not blackpilled.

True. I know a 5'2" white guy that has a circle of friends that are athletic, he even has a gf and looks quite successful in college. He has his 7+/10 FACE

FACE
A
C
E

vennes an ugly fucker

I have seen some pathetic 6'+ ugly ass incels browse that sub just to cope, hilarious as fuck.

Height is useless without face and a NT brain

Sadly I do this sometimes.

Average height at my uni. Lots of guys are taller than me. Lots of guys are shorter than me.

What it all boils down to is FACE.

I am 5'8-5'9 and do feel like I belonged there, but they don't like me. I was a regular there until the idiots all raged against me. I don't go there to feel better about myself. I still don't like my height so I went there.

its life fuel going on there knowing there are many others who are below 5'8 and arent viable because of their height + they also get worse treatment by society as a whole too. its such a brilliant cope knowing you arent rock bottom.
drawfcel sounds mean

I'm a fucking dwarf at heart, i feel like a manlet even though i'm average, i'm having recurrent nightmares of being height mogged to death.

I used to browse there to observe and gently troll the manlets.