Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any athletic people here?

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Mythic
★★
Anyone athletic in any sort of way? Like a gym person, martial artist, football player, etc.

If so, do you think that athleticism is a good cope?

Anyone athletic in any sort of way? Like a gym person, martial artist, football player, etc.

I was a very fit gymcel during my redpill phase, but I stopped going to the gym once I became blackpilled.

@Fat Link and @Uggo Mongo race

Running Away GIF - Running Away Fat GIFs

makes you feel somewhat better about yourself I guess but if anything do combat sports. going to the gym is a waste of time if its for women, makes you look like youre overcompensating and unironically I feel more self concious about my body than before.

Yes it is a good cope. you get health benefits as well as an energy outlet for me personally. Team sports are great for getting your social needs meet.
It helps if you're athletic in the first place or have some valuable talent. Playing football for an amateur team trying to move through divisions has made happy in comparison to anything I the past 5 years

When I was a boy I was on the track team if that counts

makes you feel somewhat better about yourself I guess but if anything do combat sports. going to the gym is a waste of time if its for women, makes you look like youre overcompensating and unironically I feel more self concious about my body than before.
I agree. Combat sports are very fun and also important for self defense.

Yes it is a good cope. you get health benefits as well as an energy outlet for me personally. Team sports are great for getting your social needs meet.
It helps if you're athletic in the first place or have some valuable talent. Playing football for an amateur team trying to move through divisions has made happy in comparison to anything I the past 5 years
True.

Nah I was genetically fucked over with balance, tracking, and coordination issues. Worked on them and got much better but it will never be good enough to be even mid tier at sports.
I work out, more than other in my friend group (too bad my frame means it's never flattering) but I wouldn't say I'm athletic.

Im a runner and run a 4:14 mile time

I am athletic due to running and doing some exercise.

And I know someone whos gymmaxxing.

It changed nothing. Still over 30 and virgins, no women wants to get close.

You have to be atleast avarage and white or black with +8/10 face atleast 6’0 to get sex, sucks I happen to be an ethnic.

Dunno if I'd call myself athletic but regular exercise increases endogenous dopamine production by like 50%. And you don't even need to do it more often than once a week. Just try it out

Physical exercise massively increases libido for me, so it invariably leads to fap and in my experience bigger ejaculate but also bigger feelings of loneliness.

I keep my self lean and do some weight exercises at home. I used to play football for my local team as a child to mid teens and I was fairly good.
I am still in good shape as exercise is the only activity I do when I am not at work (other than rotting on my phone)

Last edited:
Yes i`m a Brown belt in BJJ

I beated a nigger in basketball once does that count?

It is. I play a lot of handball in NYC. It's a good sport for short people and it's actually funny when you play against a tall fag and make them look like a flat footed retard.

Even if you don't get bitches I find it still makes me feel better.

Anyone who is black

I'm fitcel to make me feel good about myself.
I never expected it to give me poon and indeed it never did.

i am quite athletic but not overly so i do all my workouts at home

Athleticism is something you develop at a young age or it’s never really the same learning it later, like languages or instruments.

I am very athletic and fit and always have been, it’s the camaraderie of sports I enjoy, and winning ofc. Higher investment = higher enjoyment. So go full send or don’t bother as an adult.

home gym, kickboxing (on a heavy bag not a club) and light cardio
it's an ok cope but it's mostly to gain muscle and not gain weight .

Gym is the best cope among them imo as long as you find it fun. Don't force yourself to do something you dislike.

My body has always been physically unfit and weak
I also have asthma on top of that

I wish I could have atleast been born with an athletic and healthy body type even if I was still an incel

Yeah, played American Football on scholarship for two years before transferring and joining the crew team at my other college. Sports are a fantastic cope IMO because if you really dedicate yourself to them you barely have time to think about how fucked the world is. Plus all of my sports were men only so I got to be around people who weren't trying to be simps for women the entire time.

What made you do Jiu Jitsu?
Always bullied and humiliated especially when i was young so i just wanted to do combat sports and picked BJJ

Always bullied and humiliated especially when i was young so i just wanted to do combat sports and picked BJJ
BJJ doesnt really work for self defense though, not on the street atleast. Wouldn't wrestling just be better?

BJJ doesnt really work for self defense though, not on the street atleast. Wouldn't wrestling just be better?
it does but you`re right wrestling is extremely useful i`ve trained on my wrestling for a long time i try to cover all sorts of style

I tried hard, then I realized that I was going to end up looking like a freak, also most sports involve having strong social contact and imagine being in the middle of 10/10 tall Chads with incredible bone structure and fit Stacys with big asses in yoga pants, and there I am, a manlet brown fuck with glasses and a pathetic "fit" body.
>BUT IT'S GOOOD FOR YOOOU!
But I want to die sooner, so how does that makes it better for me?
All gymcucks/fitcucks are redpilled cucks that don't understand the blackpill until they put a gun inside their mouths once they realize that wasting 5 years torturing your body didn't give you a girl.