Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any anti-alcoholcels here?

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
No matter how much I try I can't force myself to drink wine or beer. I hate the taste of alcohol and it takes too long to drink this shit. The only acceptable alcohol for me is vodka because you can pour it into your throat, feel the extreme disgust and forget

Not liking alcohol doesn't make you anti alcohol.

I don't like it either. I like weed tho. I want opiods

Join islam my brother. No sex + no alcohol makes u better than 90% of muslims and 99% better than the human population.

Alcohol is for degenerates ngl

Alcohol always leaves horrible taste in mu mouth and I feel nauseaus after consuming it.

It's better to smoke weed if u can than alcohol. (hope i didn't break rules lol)

I hate it as well. I can't drink it unless it's mixed with soda.

Weed is much better

I don't drink nor smoke

Shit drug tbh. Hangover makes it not worth it in most cases, a drink occasionally for a buzz is fine I guess.
It also turns alot of people into assholes. For me it just lowers my inhibitions slightly and makes me chill, but i'd rather not drink every day.

Last edited:
Shit drug tbh. Hangover makes it not worth it in most cases, a drink occasionally for a buzz is fine I guess.
It also turns alot of people into assholes.
It turns assholes into assholes. Cool guys are even more cool. I'm a romanticel so I go into sad songs mode and then cry because of all those girls I've loved and who didn't love me back.

Same. Too expensive as well. Normies give me shit for drinking soda, while they eat junk and beer.

yes i hate alcohol thats probably because my biological father was a drunk who left before i was born and beat my mother.

kind of puts you off the stuff for life.

I like beer but I hardly ever drink one. Generally I am against all drugs. I think taking any drug is such a lame thing to do.

Nope. I'm four beers into my day and won't stop until around midnight.

At least I quit shooting up, so that's gotta count for something.

I don't like alcohol, i don't understand people becoming alcoholics, tastes disgusting

I don't mind those fruity type alcohol drinks. It's funny how there's such a bro culture about drinking "hard liquor" as though that makes you more of a man, retards.

Well, I drink. But I'm pretty anti-alcohol. I'll drink socially but not recreationally. Like wine with a steak dinner with family, or champagne at christmas. Or Guinness yesterday.

I'm anti-alcohol in the sense that my family has lots of alcoholics and I'm really aware of the consequences from abuse.

it's shit and im enzyme deficient for it

Same. Hate the taste, though people say that you have to acquire it. Also Im afraid of I might do or say when Im drunk so I just avoid drinking.

Alcohol is amazing - the best cope ever if you don't over do it.

It doesn't taste that bad at all, and it puts you in a perfect state of mind where you forget all about your problems.

I'm addicted but I do hate the taste and think it's a filthy, overrated drug.

Not anti. But I'm on a strict diet.