Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any androidcels atm? I have a problem

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I need help tbhngl, my phone keeps being a nigger and spamming this one message: ''Google Play services has stopped working'' every goddamn time and doesn't let me use any app besides the default ones. Have you any clue why this happens? Tell me anything you know about it (inb4 muh use jewgle even though I already did some of the advice).

dunno but have a bump

Try going into settings and clearing the cache for google play services

It could also do with some app you have installed

Force stop and clear data

I did just that while also de-updating it, still doesn't work

Your phone might be fucked. How's your storage at, how much empty space do you have on your phone?
12.2 GB/16 GB used
Just deleted a shit ton of pics and videos I received from random family groups in whatsapp and also some useless apps

It's normally caused by a faulty app.

Boot your phone into safe mode and let us know if it still occurs (VERY High chance it won't).

If you've installed any 3rd party applications recently or applications from the Google play store uninstall them.

Force stop Google play and Google play services.

Put your phone into recovery mode.

Clear CACHE PARTITION.

Restart.

throw phone is water

never heard of that problem tbh

jokes aside, go to settings > apps > google Play services and force quit it

then go to the play store and update it
I think force quitting the services isn't allowed
Brutal. Can't you make a backup before you do that?
yes I think
Have you tried turning it off and back on
many times
It's normally caused by a faulty app.

Boot your phone into safe mode and let us know if it still occurs (VERY High chance it won't).

If you've installed any 3rd party applications recently or applications from the Google play store uninstall them.

Force stop Google play and Google play services.

Put your phone into recovery mode.

Clear CACHE PARTITION.

Restart.
will try, thx
throw phone is water
jfl

you didn't root it ?
Also this.

I used to root all my android phones (I don't anymore because cba), and would always flash a dodgy OS.

Hope you can find help

Honestly to me, it sounds like it needs either reseting to factory defaults or you need to reflash the phone with the factory ROM if that doesn't work. Something has got corrupted.

I had to do it to my Samsung Galaxy S2 because it got stuck in a weird loop of failed updates and to my dads Galaxy S5 mini and to my old Nexus 7 2012 tablet. You can probably find instructions on how to do it online.

It could also do with some app you have installed
XD I remember clearing cache for everything as a method of fixing apps.

I wish there were some way I could help you, but I cannot.

Honestly to me, it sounds like it needs either reseting to factory defaults or you need to reflash the phone with the factory ROM if that doesn't work. Something has got corrupted.

I had to do it to my Samsung Galaxy S2 because it got stuck in a weird loop of failed updates and to my dads Galaxy S5 mini and to my old Nexus 7 2012 tablet. You can probably find instructions on how to do it online.
I'm currently moving up the data to my pc to finally reset, it will take some time but I hope it works.
If it doesn't then I'll go fucking nuts tbh I can't cope without my phone.

JFL being poor and incel.

I'm currently moving up the data to my pc to finally reset, it will take some time but I hope it works.
If it doesn't then I'll go fucking nuts tbh I can't cope without my phone.

What model is it?