Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any advice for a soon-to-be universitycel?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I'm going to be attending a University next school year. Ill be in a dorm with a chadlite friend (has a 8/10 gf), but I think that she may be a good landing point if I try to use her friends to maybe ascend (small chance). I don't know. Have any of you cels been to university? Would you say it was the same as highschool?

College is easy as in the classes are the easy part.

The brutal part is being with Chads and Stacies. I don't know how good looking you are but I just kept my head down and isolationmaxxed. You probably have a better chance.

Don't ever treat another incel badly though... Even if it would increase your status by doing so.

Be sure to go to a university that has a difficulty level which you can take. I made the mistake of going to a university that was too hard for me and I failed.

The brutal part is being with Chads and Stacies. I don't know how good looking you are but I just kept my head down and isolationmaxxed. You probably have a better chance.

Don't ever treat another incel badly though... Even if it would increase your status by doing so.
I don't think I'm going to isolationmaxx, that would probaly cause me to rope within the first week. I want to try to make friends really fast to hopefully gain access to foids. I'm not sure tho.

I don't think I'm going to isolationmaxx, that would probaly cause me to rope within the first week. I want to try to make friends :)bluepill:) really fast to hopefully gain access to foids. I'm not sure tho.

If you think foids have a high standard in high school, their standards are RUTHLESS in college. God bless you man.

I don't think I'm going to isolationmaxx, that would probaly cause me to rope within the first week. I want to try to make friends :)bluepill:) really fast to hopefully gain access to foids. I'm not sure tho.
If you're 4/10 or more you could ascend at a party tbh

Be sure to go to a university that has a difficulty level which you can take. I made the mistake of going to a university that was too hard for me and I failed.
Brutal educationpill. My University isn't too hard, but I made the mistake of taking a Petroleum engineering major which will probably be totally useless within 5 years jfl.
What I mean by ascension is just kissing and/or hugging a foid. I can't really have sex. It's the harsh, but truthful reality I'm living in.:cryfeels:

What I mean by ascension is just kissing and/or hugging a foid. I can't really have sex. It's the harsh, but truthful reality I'm living in.:cryfeels:

Go to a party and get 6/10 drunk so you're low inhib

find a whore who is slightly blow your looksmatch at a dance floor or something. walk up to her and grind on her ass... if you're Chad she will be fine with it, if you're incel she will tell you to fuck off, rapist. It's the best test to find out if you're incel or not.

Go to a party and get 6/10 drunk so you're low inhib

find a whore who is slightly blow your looksmatch at a dance floor or something. walk up to her and grind on her ass... if you're Chad she will be fine with it, if you're incel she will tell you to fuck off, rapist. It's the best test to find out if you're incel or not.
Okay I'll do that first chance I get. My roommate should be taking me parties so I will have a chance.

Okay I'll do that first chance I get. My roommate should be taking me parties so I will have a chance.

If a girl makes eye contact with you and smiles, you're good to go.

Shit that's sounds reasonable. I'll probably hoodiemaxx to hide my less-than-average frame.

Brutal educationpill. My University isn't too hard, but I made the mistake of taking a Petroleum engineering major which will probably be totally useless within 5 years jfl.

Switch to software or mechanical.

Brother its over.

If you thought hypergamy in HS was bad wait till you go to the city/university.
First week was pure concentrated ropefuel being injected into my veins by an IV drip

I would just sit in the back during college

It's twice as bad as highschool was.

I would just sit in the back during college

Mfw I'm still not done with college. I have a presentation that I have to do on a Zoom conference this thursday. Literally have to present in front of a bunch of Chads and Stacies as the only incel in my classroom. Brutal.

Still in hs myself. I hear college is worse. god help you there

My advice is it’s over

Petroleum engineering major
At least it's STEM.

Best of luck to you. Hopefully you don't get cucked by Nuclear Engineering Chads :chad: and their big thick LIQUID FLUORIDE THORIUM REACTORS:feelsohh: within our lifetimes.

Being an incel in college is pretty cancer, the worst part is missing out on fun things a friend group does. Im a year in and it still dont have a proper friend group :feelsbadman::cryfeels: whereas in high school it was easier.

Being an incel in college is pretty cancer, the worst part is missing out on fun things a friend group does. Im a year in and it still dont have a proper friend group :feelsbadman::cryfeels: whereas in high school it was easier.
Fuckkk I'm getting scared for how college will be jfl.

I'm going to be attending a University next school year. Ill be in a dorm with a chadlite friend (has a 8/10 gf), but I think that she may be a good landing point if I try to use her friends to maybe ascend (small chance). I don't know. Have any of you cels been to university? Would you say it was the same as highschool?
YOU ARE FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED. Your chadlite friend will FUCK at least 3-8 Staceys per year while you are in the same room, and they will laugh at your virginity. What race are you?

Last edited:
YOU ARE FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED. Your chadlite friend will FUCK at least 3-8 Staceys per year while you are in the same room, and they will laugh at you
Damnit univ is gonna srs be ropefuel

Have fun getting mogged and hearing everyone party where you weren't invited.

I don't know I've dropped out for this year at least

Shit that's sounds reasonable. I'll probably hoodiemaxx to hide my less-than-average frame.
Everybody will see through this.

Also, jfl I would strongly advise against doing that because everyone there will be wearing jerseys and basically show as much as skin as possible, you do not want to be the autist sperg in a hoodie
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Legit shoe size iq post.

Last edited:
This was my first year and before Chad-19 i was attending to many classes.Most people will mog you probably,so it's quite over for you.I was lonely most of the time in there ngl.I only got invited to lunch by my class group but no one really invited my to parties jfl.

shouldn't have gone to university. you will never ascend because your ugly. the only people who talk about "ascending" are people so ugly that girls hate them. it's over.

I want to try to make friends really fast to hopefully gain access to foids.

You got a point here. You must first make one or several groups of friends and do so very quickly. Groups of friends are the backbone of your social life at uni, you must have them before ever hoping to ascend. And these groups form fast. Forget foids and focus on friends as a first step. Good luck!

Don’t drop out or u will be making minimum wage at 26 like me

You have now until college to looksmax as much as you can. So go to the gym, eat right, get all the sleep you can. If you're lucky you are still developing and may gain better looks or some height before college. Report back here with how good looking you are after the fact and then people can give more detailed advice.

If your looks improve to maybe 4/10 you'd probably want to look into statusmaxing/joining a frat/etc, if you remain hideous the best course of action would probably to connect with other circles of low value men through nerdy hobbies and try to survive college by means of copes.

Get a fake ID to get alcohol. It can help as leverage In social situations to have one (you need to compensate as a incel if you want any sort of social circle). Also drugs are how I coped

Dont isolate yourself, I fuck regret not making friends in my UG,
You need to be very NT and extrovert. I've seen NT extrovert Normies(5/10) get laid in my college. If you're below that it's over, but you shouldn't give up.
Don't act like a shy introvert. This a major failo on normies.
I fucking regret that shit :feelsrope:

Also if you're into math than PM me, I can give you some advices.

Go to all the classes/activities at the start and get to know people early on. Later people will have formed groups already and you'll be seen as that lonely weirdo.

Don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone.

Party hard and fuck lots of bitches bro

Same, im going to uni next year.

Nah you gotta be a 6. This whole “party” thing is such a cope @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell
If you think foids have a high standard in high school, their standards are RUTHLESS in college. God bless you man.
Exactly

Nah you gotta be a 6. This whole “party” thing is such a cope @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell
I went to parties for years, getting easy sex off drunk girls is a myth for average and below average men.

Is it possible for you to become chad by the time it starts? If not, don't go.

Try to make friends within the first 2 weeks and rope if you don't make any.

Unless you're a STEMcel with a decent IQ, then just studymaxx and embrace your virginity