Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any 10 year veterans on here? Who remembers the Big Man Tyrone Incel-con video? [link]

princeapalia

princeapalia

Greycel
10 year PSL squad represent. Going through my history and found this gem. Brought me out of years of lurking and made me create a new account to post it from SH days.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbeoV5ANNI&ab_channel=BigManTyrone

72fbaeddb2e65450d44383285953abe6.jpg

I always assumed all the people mentioned on this video either ascended or killed themselves

I always assumed all the people mentioned on this video either ascended or killed themselves
2 of those mentioned in the video are on .org and still use it.

Daat Mickael SchuumahER staring in the under left cornER:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sad Formula 1 GIF by Ayrton Senna

Tenor

This is the black guy from the go ER gif

grAY with a morgan pfp, :feelsseriously:

When he said tiger at 0:56, did he mean eurasian tiger?

View attachment 1172185
The tigerpill is real.

Women are not aroused unless a male can rip them to pieces. That's why they are fascinated with large felines.
View attachment 1172187
Toilets being paraphilies, they’re defaulted subserviants, not just men but everything in life. Thats why they can fuck dogs or other animals kek, because they can never be the master of any animals, since they are submissive to anything that they deem as powerful.

This was a year before I discovered the community. Must be a classic for all the oldcels.
Capture

@Copexodius Maximus wasn't this your avi at some point?

And around a year ago, didn't you have a Reddit account with this avI?
Yeah, but not a reddit account.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back