Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anxiety, apathy and anger

• Thread starter Deleted member 36660
  • Start date
Deleted member 36660

Deleted member 36660

Countrycel
-
I'm not sure this is 100% linked with inceldom, but it is at least a part of it. Nothing I did in the past to have fun is enjoyable anymore. Walking in the forest? My mind wanders away to dark places. Fishing? Too lazy to even get myself to the lake. All I do is try to cope by planning out my future, but I can't even focus om my studies anymore, so that isn't going too well. Like medicann said, burning wood is an... acceptable pasttime. It isn't fun, but it's relaxing.

It feels like I only have three emotions left; anxiety, apathy and anger. Mostly anger to be honest. I just feel like punching people I walk by and smashing furniture into smithereens, and then go home and lock myself in my dorm and stare out the window. Nobody I talk to (even though I know very few people) really cares nor understands, but that is to be expected. Fuck this. After all the fucking self help advice I've tried, I can't find ONE THING I genuinely enjoy doing anymore, except for shooting guns, but that's expensive as hell in my country.

What the fuck is the point of any of this? The only thing I hear from others is that I'm irresponsible and childish for thinking this way. Thanks for the help, that sure motivated me, goddamn fucking idiot. There must be ONE SINGLE PERSON out there who has pulled himself out of a similar situation before.

I feel that. I've had a lot of anger problems. It got bad since I was 21 or so

Hazbin hotel name. Kek @proudweeb thoughtslossus?

I am a corpse gallivanting apropos nothing.

I like gardening and doggys