Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ants Took Over My Room

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i dropped a bag of strawberry biscuit on the ground three days ago and was so lazy to collect it out of the ground.
now all the room is full of small ants anf the ground smells like chemicals due to the blood of ants after i step on them. i will probably leave it to see how much time will it take them to eat the whole bag.
have any one had something like this happen to him before?

how does this even happen? Where do they come from? Was your window open?

my apartment as a kid used to be full of cockroaches/flies/ants jfl, it was just a regular thing to live with

Sometimes I come across an ant or moth and I usually trap it in a glass and slowly pour boiling water to monitor its reaction and movement. If not water then something else, it's pretty interesting

If only I could do the same to a woman

Last edited:
my apartment as a kid used to be full of cockroaches/flies/ants jfl, it was just a regular thing to live with
i did have a problem with snakes but not rats.
snakes just kept getting inside of my mattress

Same, especially when I used to live in a run-down crackhouse hotel after my parents got evicted.

Don't you live with your parents ?

Just buy ant poison theory. Or enjoy the free protein bruh :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: