Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Antiracist deathnic redditors arguing over who gets to be called white and who isn’t

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/phenotypes/comments/15aqhmr/why_do_people_think_arabs_are_white/

And people call us racist. These people are all desperate to be connected to whites in any way possible. In this post, it’s mostly a war between curries and sand niggers jfl.

But remember, these people trying to make their race pass as white isn’t racist. But us saying if you aren’t white you were dealt a fucked up hand, is magically racist.

@Made in Heaven @Transcended Trucel @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel

why the fuck do you want to be white so bad? we have some of the most despicable fuckers out there.

That subreddit is kekfuel

Ethnics and ethnic looking "whites" need to stop coping. You either look white or you don't, identifying as white won't make you white.

why the fuck do you want to be white so bad? we have some of the most despicable fuckers out there.
Because they are the most attractive race. But also now that leftist push the narrative of white supremacy everywhere, no one wants to be part of the groups labelled as defeated loser failed groups.

I know right? Literal racepills being served at rates that are hard to fathom.

They need to be called what they are, sand niggers. They are also closely related to the Jews, which says a lot about them

Ethnics and ethnic looking "whites" need to stop coping. You either look white or you don't, identifying as white won't make you white.
It works to some extent tbh. Italians and Southern Europeans can call themselves white and it gives them a large halo. The same is true of sand nigger groups like Aremenians such as Kim Kardasian.

They need to be called what they are, sand niggers. They are also closely related to the Jews, which says a lot about them
Sand niggers (like all ethnics) want to be white.

sandniggers aren't white. even a blue eyed sandniggers with white pasty skin should still be considered a sandnigger.

sandniggers aren't white. even a blue eyed sandniggers with white pasty skin should still be considered a sandnigger.
but tbh i have never met a sandnigger in my life who said he's white or have white skin.
even the light skinned sandniggers will say that they're fair but not white like européens.
the whole "arabs are white" and the same "latinos are white" is just something westerns and woke movement want to make true.
and even sands with "white" features still have a sandnigger skull.

reminder that jews think they will create a beige uni-race where no one talks about white and black anymore.

because 99% of sandniggers can't pass as white and you can still tell if a blue eyed sandnigger with white pasty skin is sand or not. it's all in the bone structure
also, having light features as an ethnic doesn't help you at all since you lack the first worlder invader halo.
the whole "sands are whites" is just a ton of cherrypicking tbh. the only reason people started thicking that we're whiter than other ethnics is eurasian DNA.

Araps and other Muhammadans are Niggers. Nuff said.

If you have to tell people you are white you probably aren't.

because whites are the best
You either look white or you don't, identifying as white won't make you white.
Yep. An arab-looking italian can cry till he turns blue in the face that he's european, no one will view him as such.

Same logic applies to a white-looking arab claiming to be white or not. However, even MENAs who DO look like typical middle easterners still will look better than other ethnics regardless, since even independant of Europeans, our features look better.

I should check it out tbh
but tbh i have never met a sandnigger in my life who said he's white or have white skin.
Well, they definitley do exist.
even the light skinned sandniggers will say that they're fair but not white like européens.
I'm paler than a ton of europeans I work with
the whole "arabs are white" and the same "latinos are white" is just something westerns and woke movement want to make true.
No, the whole Arabs are white thing came about because European Christians didn't want to call Jesus a non-white man JFL.
and even sands with "white" features still have a sandnigger skull.
Sands have the same skull shape as Euros
because 99% of sandniggers can't pass as white
Sands still have proximity to whiteness, the closest of any ethnic
you can still tell if a blue eyed sandnigger with white pasty skin is sand or not. it's all in the bone structure
This is bullshit. I know a car mechanic who is lebanese. blonde and blue eyed. I couldn't tell he was sand, only know it since my cousin who introduced me to him said he was Lebanese.
also, having light features as an ethnic doesn't help you at all since you lack the first worlder invader halo.
This is pure delusion. Light features being adored has zero relation to "invader halo"
the only reason people started thicking that we're whiter than other ethnics is eurasian DNA.
That DNA is what makes us us.

Araps and other Muhammadans are Niggers. Nuff said.
still more human than mongoloids

because 99% of sandniggers can't pass as white and you can still tell if a blue eyed sandnigger with white pasty skin is sand or not. it's all in the bone structure
the whole "sands are whites" is just a ton of cherrypicking tbh. the only reason people started thicking that we're whiter than other ethnics is eurasian DNA.
Sands have caucasoid skulls

because whites are the best

Yep. An arab-looking italian can cry till he turns blue in the face that he's european, no one will view him as such.

View attachment 820583
Same logic applies to a white-looking arab claiming to be white or not. However, even MENAs who DO look like typical middle easterners still will look better than other ethnics regardless, since even independant of Europeans, our features look better.

View attachment 820585

Well, they definitley do exist.

I'm paler than a ton of europeans I work with

No, the whole Arabs are white thing came about because European Christians didn't want to call Jesus a non-white man JFL.

Sands have the same skull shape as Euros

Sands still have proximity to whiteness, the closest of any ethnic

This is bullshit. I know a car mechanic who is lebanese. blonde and blue eyed. I couldn't tell he was sand, only know it since my cousin who introduced me to him said he was Lebanese.

This is pure delusion. Light features being adored has zero relation to "invader halo"

That DNA is what makes us us.

still more human than mongoloids
Exactly jfl. If Jesus ever comes back (cope), Americans want to make sure he is considered white.

Many christians are starting to do this as well, where they will try to differentiate Israelites and southern europeans and nordics as the same race because they don’t have dark brown skin like some sand nigger places. They have watered down what white means so much just so they can claim Jesus as white jfl. The cope truly never ends.

Based. If you don't have blue eyes, blonde hair, nordic features, etc then you're a shitskin in my book.

I get mogged by shitskins regularly though so take that as you will.

Sands have caucasoid skulls

Exactly jfl. If Jesus ever comes back (cope), Americans want to make sure he is considered white.

Many christians are starting to do this as well, where they will try to differentiate Israelites and southern europeans and nordics as the same race because they don’t have dark brown skin like some sand nigger places. They have watered down what white means so much just so they can claim Jesus as white jfl. The cope truly never ends.
Exactly. We are schrodinger's white people. White when it's convenient for them to claim the accomplishments of sumerians, ancient egyptians, Persians, etc and to paint Jesus as a white man because they dont want to admit they have been worshipping a sand nigger for 100s od years, but we are not white when they want to bomb us.

It's also why you see alot of online white christcuck larpers pushing the delusion that MENA was white prior to arab men raping white women (their sexual fantasies) and using a bunch of pseudo science and lies to try and prove their point.

Based. If you don't have blue eyes, blonde hair, nordic features, etc then you're a shitskin in my book.
It’s over for poop eye and poop hair cels

Exactly. We are schrodinger's white people. White when it's convenient for them to claim the accomplishments of sumerians, ancient egyptians, Persians, etc and to paint Jesus as a white man because they dont want to admit they have been worshipping a sand nigger for 100s od years, but we are not white when they want to bomb us.
Funny GIF

Btw we wuz also ancient curries, ancient chinese (we wuz tocharians who made china), ancient native indians (red hair giants of the andes made everything bro), nordic aliens, etc

It's also why you see alot of online white christcuck larpers pushing the delusion that MENA was white prior to arab men raping white women (their sexual fantasies) and using a bunch of pseudo science and lies to try and prove their point.
They’re literally using the black nationalist playbook of “muh egyptians were black before mass arab rape”. Funny how the arabs raped everyone, yet whites and blacks are such peaceful pacifists that they never bleached/blacked out any ancient people in history. Always the victims of atrocities, despite being noble peaceful architects of ancient history.

Last edited:
I knew this short tanned Italian dude who would never shut up about being white or how white he was, but if he grew and beard and didn't have such an Italian sounding name people would just think he's a sand nigger.

Btw we wuz also ancient curries
While there were "white" people in india, and they usually were the upper class, to credit all of india's ancient accomplishments solely to them is disingenuous, since even the tamils had civilization despite how dark they were.
ancient chinese (we wuz tocharians who made china)
Tocharians were Iranian, and the funny thing about them is that they literally never occupied actual historic China, but the western areas that are NOW considered part of China.
ancient native indians (red hair giants of the andes made everything bro), nordic aliens, etc
These ones are just plain stupid
They’re literally using the black nationalist playbook of “muh egyptians were black before mass arab rape”. Funny how the arabs raped everyone, yet whites and blacks are such peaceful pacifists that they never bleached/blacked out any ancient people in history. Always the victims of atrocities, despite being noble peaceful architects of ancient history.
It's just their cope of simultaneously worshipping a sand nigger while hating sand niggers. So they come up with mythological cops about MENAs once being European. Which doesn't even make sense since the Bible itself says Jesus would be a jew.

Needless to say,all genetic studies show they are wrong, and even white menas like me have no european ancestory at all.

Whites probably did bleach mena a bit during roman empire times, but certainly no where near enough to be considered when looking at overall populations

I knew this short tanned Italian dude who would never shut up about being white or how white he was, but if he grew and beard and didn't have such an Italian sounding name people would just think he's a sand nigger.
Many such cases tbh. I had a greek supervisor when I started working security. He looked sooooo much like an arab, it was insane. Even had brown skin color

If you have to tell people you are white you probably aren't.
this is the truth at the end of the day. Tons of ethnics will try to cope otherwise. But that's the facts

Many such cases tbh. I had a greek supervisor when I started working security. He looked sooooo much like an arab, it was insane. Even had brown skin color
Greeks were always pretty brown, let’s be honest. At least according to Ancient Greek descriptions of themselves.

While there were "white" people in india, and they usually were the upper class, to credit all of india's ancient accomplishments solely to them is disingenuous, since even the tamils had civilization despite how dark they were.
No one would have mistaken them for white.
Tocharians were Iranian, and the funny thing about them is that they literally never occupied actual historic China, but the western areas that are NOW considered part of China.
That’s actually not true, Tocharians were Western Indo-European (like Hittites and Germans) rather than Eastern (indo-iranian). And China considers every territory they want to claim as “being part of China since ancient times” jfl.

These ones are just plain stupid
Light hair is a unique trait, but thinking that makes it other worldly is a mega cope.

It's just their cope of simultaneously worshipping a sand nigger while hating sand niggers. So they come up with mythological cops about MENAs once being European. Which doesn't even make sense since the Bible itself says Jesus would be a jew.
The current Jews are actually khazars bro, and the ancient Jews are actually the same as white protestant Englishmen. Not even joking, some people legit say this because they claim it matches them being sea faring people who conquered the world.

Needless to say,all genetic studies show they are wrong, and even white menas like me have no european ancestory at all.
There is only one human race, the black. Whites are aliens, and every other race is a mix in between. Black nationalists say the same thing, except replace whites being aliens to them being test subjects of Yakub the scientist.

Whites probably did bleach mena a bit during roman empire times, but certainly no where near enough to be considered when looking at overall populations
they were originally black, but whites bleached them into sands and more whiter northern sand overtime.

First time I watched godfather (with my also curry cousin we were 12) we got confused about why there's so many Indian actors in an Italian mafia movie.

Greeks were always pretty brown, let’s be honest. At least according to Ancient Greek descriptions of themselves.
Yeah
No one would have mistaken them for white.
Who? The lighter indians? I think some of the nurastani and hunza people definitely do look white as fuck

That’s actually not true, Tocharians were Western Indo-European (like Hittites and Germans) rather than Eastern (indo-iranian). And China considers every territory they want to claim as “being part of China since ancient times” jfl.
Well, whatever they were, they were what we would call modern europrans. That's the point. And the thing whites say is that tocharians gave Chinese people their start to civilization which is not true
Light hair is a unique trait, but thinking that makes it other worldly is a mega cope.
Yeah
The current Jews are actually khazars bro, and the ancient Jews are actually the same as white protestant Englishmen. Not even joking, some people legit say this because they claim it matches them being sea faring people who conquered the world.

There is only one human race, the black. Whites are aliens, and every other race is a mix in between. Black nationalists say the same thing, except replace whites being aliens to them being test subjects of Yakub the scientist.

they were originally black, but whites bleached them into sands and more whiter northern sand overtime.
All schitzo copes to deny reality, but it's more pathetic when whites do it since you know they do it to deny that other great civilization existed prior to them

First time I watched godfather (with my also curry cousin we were 12) we got confused about why there's so many Indian actors in an Italian mafia movie.
It’s over for Italiancels

Who? The lighter indians? I think some of the nurastani and hunza people definitely do look white as fuck
I meant ancient curries. Nuristanis are not curry, and idk anything about the hazda. Although according to ancient curry law, they did have a eugenics program to wipe out red haired people jfl.

Well, whatever they were, they were what we would call modern europrans. That's the point. And the thing whites say is that tocharians gave Chinese people their start to civilization which is not true
They were more like nomads chilling in the desert close by.

All schitzo copes to deny reality, but it's more pathetic when whites do it since you know they do it to deny that other great civilization existed prior to them
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
When even mayos have to make shit up to try to look cool, just like ethnics do, that really says a lot about human nature in general tbh.

it's a place to post your pic and ask for where do you pass.
i have done the same b4 and lurked that subreddit for a lot of time.
it's pretty much the only sub that i gained some knowledge about race from it.
if someone really have to talk about how white he's or what's his race multiple time then he's definitely not white enough lol.

if someone really have to talk about how white he's or what's his race multiple time then he's definitely not white enough lol
Probably why so many white nationalists are swarthy europeans. Like that French Italian guy who looks like an arab

it's a place to post your pic and ask for where do you pass.
i have done the same b4 and lurked that subreddit for a lot of time.
it's pretty much the only sub that i gained some knowledge about race from it.
That’s where I found the classic post of r/racetransition trolling some curry for thinking he looks like one curry ethnicity rather than another. He got trolled so badly that he had to start doxxing his whole family to try to get people to change his mind jfl.

Probably why so many white nationalists are swarthy europeans. Like that French Italian guy who looks like an arab
Reminds me of that meme of a french white nationalist that looks like Osama Bin Laden’s son jfl.

Reminds me of that meme of a french white nationalist that looks like Osama Bin Laden’s son jfl.
Which one?

and yeahz even on /pol/ i saw many people acknowledging alot of the white nationalists in France are just Spanish and Italian people living In France jfl

Last edited:
Which one?

and yeahz even on /pol/ i saw manh people acknowledging alot of the white nationalists in France are just Spanish and Italian people living In France jfl
60858A3D 1711 44AD 8481 7094BAC69C44

That’s where I found the classic post of r/racetransition trolling some curry for thinking he looks like one curry ethnicity rather than another. He got trolled so badly that he had to start doxxing his whole family to try to get people to change his mind jfl.
i wish there was a forum just for ethnics to talk about race or just a subreddit but reddit will delete it very quickly.
something like SF but for ethnics

i wish there was a forum just for ethnics to talk about race or just a subreddit but reddit will delete it very quickly.
something like SF but for ethnics
The sub was mass reported by coping currycels from curry coping subs. People there were cheering and said it destroyed their self esteem. One curry foid even said that she had a literal mental breakdown from scrolling that sub jfl.

The sub was mass reported by coping currycels from curry coping subs. People there were cheering and said it destroyed their self esteem. One curry foid even said that she had a literal mental breakdown from scrolling that sub jfl.
Kek r/racetransition sounds based as fuck. Too bad I never saw any posts from it. Do you remember the context of why she had a mental breakdown?

Unreal. Genuinley unreal. Looks like a full blown sand nigger from iran. What's his name?
That’s Osama’s son. There’s a meme that showed a french nationalist or alt right or something dude who looks exactly like him. It was a famous meme where they asked guess which one is the white nationalist and which one is the arab.

I found the original comparison picture.
6199F3EF EE15 466D AE21 787D17AE5A38

The one on the left is Osama Bin Laden’s son while the one on the right is a white nationalist named Daniel Conversano who wants to keep all subhumans like the dude on the left out of Europe and preserve the white race.

Kek r/racetransition sounds based as fuck. Too bad I never saw any posts from it. Do you remember the context of why she had a mental breakdown?
She just said from scrolling that sub in general. It was probably the most based sub that ever existed. The entire sub was originally mostly just curries and a few sand niggers trying to pass as Spic or Italian, or blacks larping as mulatto and even a white larping as med. But the entire thing devolved into mocking their own race and everything about themselves, became a full on ethnicel meme sub. Absolutely legendary.

Neither Sandniggers nor Curries are White

@30klhlvwizard @wereq @Chudpreet @BataviaCel

That’s Osama’s son. There’s a meme that showed a french nationalist or alt right or something dude who looks exactly like him. It was a famous meme where they asked guess which one is the white nationalist and which one is the arab.

I found the original comparison picture.
View attachment 822245
The one on the left is Osama Bin Laden’s son while the one on the right is a white nationalist named Daniel Conversano who wants to keep all subhumans like the dude on the left out of Europe and preserve the white race.
It's more hilarious when you realize Osama Bin laden was a gulf Arab, who are usually the most ethnic looking, so unless his wife was from a whiter arab ethnicity, it makes it all the more funny that the Italian guy looks like a gulf Arab. Reminds me of a pic of Steven crowder compared to some taliban guy and they also look similar

She just said from scrolling that sub in general. It was probably the most based sub that ever existed. The entire sub was originally mostly just curries and a few sand niggers trying to pass as Spic or Italian, or blacks larping as mulatto and even a white larping as med. But the entire thing devolved into mocking their own race and everything about themselves, became a full on ethnicel meme sub. Absolutely legendary.
Wish I was there for it. I only ever saw r/shortcels

Neither Sandniggers nor Curries are White

@30klhlvwizard @wereq @Chudpreet @BataviaCel
Wrong, they are the true whites and just camouflage by covering themselves in sand and curry.
11C46DD6 95C6 42D3 BC08 031AB59BA720

It's more hilarious when you realize Osama Bin laden was a gulf Arab, who are usually the most ethnic looking, so unless his wife was from a whiter arab ethnicity, it makes it all the more funny that the Italian guy looks like a gulf Arab. Reminds me of a pic of Steven crowder compared to some taliban guy and they also look similar

View attachment 822248

Wish I was there for it. I only ever saw r/shortcels
Holy shit, that meme is hilarious. I made posts about the racetransition sub a few years ago here, but maybe you just missed them or were less active back then.

some asian ricecel in reddit once said to me that he went to a raceplay asian woman white man forum where asian women try to find white men in their countries, marry them and leave asia to go to the west.
he was traumatized by how cucked the males of his race are.
user was from a indonisian subreddit i used to lurk

Every race has such people. Doesn’t change the fact that whites mog tf out of other races on average

>currycels are white
>Sandniggers are white
>Ricecels are white

There are only 2 races ,ying and yang,black and white

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

>currycels are white
>Sandniggers are white
>Ricecels are white

There are only 2 races ,ying and yang,black and white

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Unironically how a lot of American left wingers and also black hotep types see the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back