Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Antiracist deathnic redditors arguing over who gets to be called white and who isn’t

>currycels are white
>Sandniggers are white
>Ricecels are white

There are only 2 races ,ying and yang,black and white

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Currie and rice never ever look white

some asian ricecel in reddit once said to me that he went to a raceplay asian woman white man forum where asian women try to find white men in their countries, marry them and leave asia to go to the west.
he was traumatized by how cucked the males of his race are.
user was from a indonisian subreddit i used to lurk
How does that make the males cucked? For allowing it?

Funny GIF

>currycels are white
>Sandniggers are white
>Ricecels are white

There are only 2 races ,ying and yang,black and white

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
That is what black and white nationalist would say, especially since everyone will have to pick a side during the mythical future race war.

How does that make the males cucked? For allowing it?
if the women of your race are getting stolen and you have the power to prevent that but you don't then you're a total cuck.
japan, china and korea are strong nations with good economy especially china rising now. they could stop this JBW bullshit and open a war with the west.
yes, they lost some couple millions noodlewhores but china will be even worse than sandnigger 3rd world shitholes and india in the future if they don't stop noodles from being stolen.
stealing the women of another race isn't just a way to prevent white males from inceldom but it's also a political movement done by europe and america (white nations) to make east asia weaker.
first you steal their women
second, you destroy their birth rate
third, you doom all ricecels to incdeldom, mentall illness and depression making them weaker
fourth, you start spreading homosexuality and troon propaganda for ricecels to turn into troons and chase BWC just like thai males.
fifth, you nuke east asia when there's no real man to protect it. they're all busy taking BWC in the ass.

If they want to do this they should've went on /POL/ how this is still up on reddit? Haha

Mandatory DNA tests NOW!
It needs to be mentioned in everyone's ID.

if the women of your race are getting stolen and you have the power to prevent that but you don't then you're a total cuck.
japan, china and korea are strong nations with good economy especially china rising now. they could stop this JBW bullshit and open a war with the west.
yes, they lost some couple millions noodlewhores but china will be even worse than sandnigger 3rd world shitholes and india in the future if they don't stop noodles from being stolen.
stealing the women of another race isn't just a way to prevent white males from inceldom but it's also a political movement done by europe and america (white nations) to make east asia weaker.
third, you doom all ricecels to incdeldom, mentall illness and depression making them weaker
fourth, you start spreading homosexuality and troon propaganda for ricecels to turn into troons and chase BWC just like thai males.
fifth, you nuke east asia when there's no real man to protect it. they're all busy taking BWC in the ass.
Tbf, prostitution and such were always allowed in places like Thailand. Most the dudes there are too busy slaying lady boys to care what is happening. Haven’t seen many SEAcels posting here.

If they want to do this they should've went on /POL/ how this is still up on reddit? Haha
It’s common in leftist circles, where everyone wants to be white.

Mandatory DNA tests NOW!
It needs to be mentioned in everyone's ID.
Most people will not only tell you their race, but also tell you why they have it harder than anyone because of it and that everyone else is a fakecel.

Tbf, prostitution and such were always allowed in places like Thailand. Most the dudes there are too busy slaying lady boys to care what is happening. Haven’t seen many SEAcels posting here.
yeah but the whole country turned into a giant brothel of white men lol. and lady boys are a thing because thai men can't get thai pussy so they start taking dick instead

It’s common in leftist circles, where everyone wants to be white.
I agree but they put on a veil of denial to act likr they're all for social justice and equality

yeah but the whole country turned into a giant brothel of white men lol. and lady boys are a thing because thai men can't get thai pussy so they start taking dick instead
The Thailand Gender Ratio is 97 men to 100 women(97:100) or 0.97. Thailand's gender ratio is lower than the global average of 101 men to 100 women (101:100) or 1.01.

It seems the country has a large excess of women, so idk how much foreigners are going to do.

I agree but they put on a veil of denial to act likr they're all for social justice and equality
They do believe in social justice, but they also all want to be seen as part of the winning superior race. The ones hating their white identity are the ones making a show to affirm to everyone they are part of the best race. It’s all a spectacle.

The are 3 main phenotypes, white European, African and East Asian.

Of course they want to be white and not negroids.

One of the first based posts I've seen from you

The are 3 main phenotypes, white European, African and East Asian.

Of course they want to be white and not negroids.
I think blacks actually have like 4 or 5 different phenotypes.

Because they are the most attractive race. But also now that leftist push the narrative of white supremacy everywhere, no one wants to be part of the groups labelled as defeated loser failed groups.
Is that what's happening though? I mean, maybe this is true for gigaspergs in incel spaces such as here, r/phenotypes or racetransition, but it sure doesn't seem to be true for society at large, where everyone who can seems to be trying to not be a part of the "evil oppressive group that's racist by default."

Strikingly, the share of Latinos who identified their race as white in the 2020 census fell from about 53% in 2010 to about 20% in 2020; the share who identified as “other” rose from 37% to 42%, and the share identifying as two or more races jumped from 6% to 33%. These are big changes — ones that cannot be explained just by intermarriage and ones that challenge a narrative that Latinos will eventually assimilate into whiteness.

Just as racism and oppression became a big talking point globally, millions of people chose to identify as part of the oppressed rather than being the evil oppressors:feelsjuice:.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2d0e5724-5c14-45b1-8405-d1895896cd23_4124x5459.jpeg
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F62bf4e88-e149-4e97-860f-2027c8878b2a_4215x4094.jpeg

You also have MENAs in the US pushing hard to not be considered white and to have their own categories. Even here in Eastern Europe, you don't see gypsies trying to become white or anything even if they've been bleached enough to a point that they could, I laughed pretty hard at a Tiktok video I saw recently where a chick that could legit pass as a bit darker-skinned European was like, "Yeah, you hate me cause I'm black, well guess what, blacks are the majority and we are waking up, in Asia, Africa and Latin America, most of the world is black, come fight me you white scum:foidSoy::feelsBox:." Shit was hilarious:feelskek::feelskek:.

It works to some extent tbh. Italians and Southern Europeans can call themselves white and it gives them a large halo. The same is true of sand nigger groups like Aremenians such as Kim Kardasian.
I mean, why wouldn't they be? Genetically speaking, they fit in perfectly, and I've never seen anyone in Europe call them non-white. It's purely a North American thing to pretend that they aren't white Europeans.

European_genetic_structure_%28based_on_SNPs%29_PC_analysis.png

It's just their cope of simultaneously worshipping a sand nigger while hating sand niggers. So they come up with mythological cops about MENAs once being European. Which doesn't even make sense since the Bible itself says Jesus would be a jew.
Which is why, despite being an atheist, I'd love to see pagan religions make a comeback in Europe. Following a foreign religion forcefully imposed on you by other people who also had it forcefully imposed on them is gigacucked.

Always find it funny when ya got those that hate whites yet wanna be white.

Is that what's happening though? I mean, maybe this is true for gigaspergs in incel spaces such as here, r/phenotypes or racetransition, but it sure doesn't seem to be true for society at large, where everyone who can seems to be trying to not be a part of the "evil oppressive group that's racist by default.

Just as racism and oppression became a big talking point globally, millions of people chose to identify as part of the oppressed rather than being the evil oppressors:feelsjuice:.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2d0e5724-5c14-45b1-8405-d1895896cd23_4124x5459.jpeg
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F62bf4e88-e149-4e97-860f-2027c8878b2a_4215x4094.jpeg

You also have MENAs in the US pushing hard to not be considered white and to have their own categories. Even here in Eastern Europe, you don't see gypsies trying to become white or anything even if they've been bleached enough to a point that they could, I laughed pretty hard at a Tiktok video I saw recently where a chick that could legit pass as a bit darker-skinned European was like, "Yeah, you hate me cause I'm black, well guess what, blacks are the majority and we are waking up, in Asia, Africa and Latin America, most of the world is black, come fight me you white scum:foidSoy::feelsBox:." Shit was hilarious:feelskek::feelskek:.
This can easily be explained because most people irl are not leftists.

I mean, why wouldn't they be? Genetically speaking, they fit in perfectly, and I've never seen anyone in Europe call them non-white. It's purely a North American thing to pretend that they aren't white Europeans.

European_genetic_structure_%28based_on_SNPs%29_PC_analysis.png
Go to Scandinavia, no one will call them white there. It’s not an American thing, Americans are the ones that consider them white the most.

There are an infinite array of sub-phenotypes, but those are the main 3.
They’re not even a sub-phenotype, I think they are more distinct than mayos are from rice. We just don’t see it that way because black skin = black race.

This can easily be explained because most people irl are not leftists.
Yeah, pretty much:yes::yes:.

Go to Scandinavia, no one will call them white there. It’s not an American thing, Americans are the ones that consider them white the most.
I can imagine Scandinavians considering them to be too swarthy to be the same race as them, but that's not how most other Europeans would think of them. For most of Europe, they are simply another group of Europeans just like them ultimately.

Yeah, pretty much:yes::yes:.

I can imagine Scandinavians considering them to be too swarthy to be the same race as them, but that's not how most other Europeans would think of them. For most of Europe, they are simply another group of Europeans just like them ultimately.
They are European obviously, but whether they are the same race as the whites (scandinavians) is another issue. If you are an Italian that can’t pass in Sweden, it’s probably over for you (unless you have light eyes).

They are European obviously, but whether they are the same race as the whites (scandinavians) is another issue. If you are an Italian that can’t pass in Sweden, it’s probably over for you (unless you have light eyes).
Yeah, that's kinda the thing, Scandinavians are put up as the archetypal whites a lot, but, even counting the millions of immigrants there, the population of Scandinavia isn't even 3% of Europe's population. If anyone that wouldn't pass as a native in Norway or Sweden gets classified as non-white, then there might unironically not be even 100 million whites on the planet lol.

5fua0judi6a21.png

Austrians are the most genetically average Europeans and Italians live right next to them, with North Italians being pretty much indistinguishable from them. If they aren't white, then even the Swiss aren't.

Also, this debate unironically got me to hound down the vahaduo genetic distance calculators after a few years:feelshaha:.

ItalyGenetics
SpainGenetics1
SpainGenetics2

Italy's genetic average is surprisingly close to Israel's, and they are about as far from Turks as they are from Germans, but overall, European countries still dominate their genetic relatives. On the other hand, Spain didn't have a single non-European country among the 25 closest matches so I had to search for the top 50 matches to even get any there, with them being closer to Icelanders and Swedes than Israelis and to Russians than Turks. TL;DR southern Italy is pulling the country's genetic average into surprising places, but Spain, Portugal etc., are completely unambiguously white Europeans.

Yeah, that's kinda the thing, Scandinavians are put up as the archetypal whites a lot, but, even counting the millions of immigrants there, the population of Scandinavia isn't even 3% of Europe's population. If anyone that wouldn't pass as a native in Norway or Sweden gets classified as non-white, then there might unironically not be even 100 million whites on the planet lol.
Yes, true whites are a rarity.

5fua0judi6a21.png

Austrians are the most genetically average Europeans and Italians live right next to them, with North Italians being pretty much indistinguishable from them. If they aren't white, then even the Swiss aren't.

Also, this debate unironically got me to hound down the vahaduo genetic distance calculators after a few years:feelshaha:.

View attachment 826718View attachment 826720View attachment 826721

Italy's genetic average is surprisingly close to Israel's, and they are about as far from Turks as they are from Germans, but overall, European countries still dominate their genetic relatives. On the other hand, Spain didn't have a single non-European country among the 25 closest matches so I had to search for the top 50 matches to even get any there, with them being closer to Icelanders and Swedes than Israelis and to Russians than Turks. TL;DR southern Italy is pulling the country's genetic average into surprising places, but Spain, Portugal etc., are completely unambiguously white Europeans.
Genetics are cope. Blacks have the highest genetic diversity, and can be more different from another than asians are to europeans, yet we consider blacks as one race while euros and asians as different. Phenotype is LAW.

Yes, true whites are a rarity.

Genetics are cope. Blacks have the highest genetic diversity, and can be more different from another than asians are to europeans, yet we consider blacks as one race while euros and asians as different. Phenotype is LAW.
Fair enough:yes:.

I knew this short tanned Italian dude who would never shut up about being white or how white he was, but if he grew and beard and didn't have such an Italian sounding name people would just think he's a sand nigger.
@Corvus @wereq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back