Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Antipsychotics changed me permanently

A

ADHD

Aggressive
★★
I was on an antipsychotic olanzapine 30mg for 10-15 days and it permanently damaged my brain, changed my personality, I'm not myself anymore.

Jfl they got me. You've lost me guys.

I feel like this is the end of my old life and now i will start a new life that is more reckless than ever, because that's the only way I can feel something.

Rn i wish I was in the midst of battle somewhere cuz atleast i have a chance of getting killed which is something desirable, and i know brave men don't wish death. But I'm barely a man anymore I'm not even human, might as well be an alien.

I feel like a MK Ultra subject and i bet even they have it better, I'm genuinely convinced mental hospitals are government experiments. I should kill myself.

Im interested in having steamy sex with a :foidSoy:

take your schizo meds

Im interested in having steamy sex with a :foidSoy:
The only cure to depression.
Fuck the jew pills, they are here to keep the masses meek and idiotic

I was on 25mg seroquel evERy night for 1 year straight

My brain chemistry has now been pERmanently altERed

I was on 25mg seroquel evERy night for 1 year straight

My brain chemistry has now been pERmanently altERed
My brother... my brother in pain, my brother in sorrow, my brother in hardship, my brother in WAR. This is WAR. Fighting to live every day after our brains have been permanently altered. Fuck this

You're my new brotherhood, everyone who went through this. Fuck inceldom

How do you know it damaged your brain ?

I doubt it. Your brain will bounce. Why on 30mg though, that's too high

I was on an antipsychotic olanzapine 30mg for 10-15 days and it permanently damaged my brain, changed my personality, I'm not myself anymore.

Jfl they got me. You've lost me guys.

I feel like this is the end of my old life and now i will start a new life that is more reckless than ever, because that's the only way I can feel something.

Rn i wish I was in the midst of battle somewhere cuz atleast i have a chance of getting killed which is something desirable, and i know brave men don't wish death. But I'm barely a man anymore I'm not even human, might as well be an alien.

I feel like a MK Ultra subject and i bet even they have it better, I'm genuinely convinced mental hospitals are government experiments. I should kill myself.

Please, see my thread for further references. I'll try to keep it as up-to-date as my motivation allows me to.

My brother... my brother in pain, my brother in sorrow, my brother in hardship, my brother in WAR. This is WAR. Fighting to live every day after our brains have been permanently altered. Fuck this

You're my new brotherhood, everyone who went through this. Fuck inceldom

Follow me back niggER

Yea the mental side effects didnt last 5 years but I still had minor brain zaps that slowly went away and were gone at the 5 year mark. Your brain can repair itself fully.

Now im fighting withdrawl from gabapentin. Just dont take that shit these jew doctors give you. They dont care about you, only making money for themselves.
Thank you for the hope. That means 5 years down the drain, i hope i heal quicker.

But it will be interesting to see my old personality resurface out of nowhere in 5 years haha, i wonder how the people around me will react.

I’m on abilify to treat bordERline personality disorder. Antipsychotics ruin us.

idk it cured me from insane anxiety, insomnia and made my life a lot more enjoyable

Never take kike meds. They don't want to help you, they just want you sedated and useless. Mental illness is made up anyways.