Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Antidepressantcels help a nigga out

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

nonchalant 6'5 dreadhead Tyrone 8+ inch cock, thug
★★★★★
How was your experience with antidepressants?

Did it lower your inhibition?

I'm honestly considering going on them because idk what to do anymore

it chopped my mental capacity in half and increased my inhibition

Use alcohol or phenibut or SSRIs or benzodiazepines,(NEVER TOGETHER though) etc—will all lower inhibition. Propranolol will only alleviate any physical manifestations of high inhibition, but you will still be dying of anxiety inside.

Tried Bupropion for tobacco cessation. Honestly it worked pretty well but it was starting to get to my head. I felt emotionless, like a machine, unable to think like a human being, only stimuli translated into premeditated reactions.

It's a fucking strange feeling.

It made my friend basically not able to live, not wanting to move, eat, or do anything, makes you numb, tutns off your mind, he says its not nice

Use alcohol or phenibut or SSRIs or benzodiazepines,(NEVER TOGETHER though) etc—will all lower inhibition. Propranolol will only alleviate any physical manifestations of high inhibition, but you will still be dying of anxiety inside.
Nah fuck SSRIS it literally makes your brain mush

Thats called crippling anxiety and can only be cured if you feel good about yourself for example by waking up chad one day like the lookism anime and you get to expirience all lifes gifts, Howewer that reality is quite distant and unobtainable for most.

Nigga go drink some henny or bacardi and have a forty for breakfast, you know what am saying

I don't want to "lower inhibition", I just want to suffer less.

I don't want to "lower inhibition", I just want to suffer less.
Same.

I think a lower inhibition would make my life at least a little bit better

The only way to lower inhibition as a blackpilled person in the long term is to get plastic surgery or/and if you're a shortcel height surgery, one would naturally become lower inhib as their positive feedback loop is fixed

The only way to lower inhibition as a blackpilled person in the long term is to get plastic surgery or/and if you're a shortcel height surgery, one would naturally become lower inhib as your positive feedback loop is fixed
True.

But in the meantime would antidepressants help?

What's ur concern? depression? anxiety?

Tried them and they just destroyed my intestinal function. I already have chronic intestinal problems but the antidepressants made it so awful. My body wouldn’t have survived being on them long term. They also just gave me brain fog and made me tired as fuck. I was sleeping for 6 hours, using the bathroom and sleeping another 6 hours right after and still woke up exhausted and yawned all day.

(Still on some)

Make sure you like whatever pill they put you on because you will need to get weened off of it if it doesn't work for you. (You might get seizures if you stop cold turkey after taking them for an extended period of time).
Talk with your pcp or pill therapist to get one with minimal side effects like that.

It will most likely give you brain fog for a week or 2. If you miss a day you will 100% get brain fog the next time you take it.

Also you can get headaches/migraines more easily while medicated.

Ed: You may get a spike in energy and motivation to kill yourself it goes away after a month because stabilization takes a while.

Last edited:
Social anxiety, depression, and just normal anxiety too
if u went to a psychiatrist they might give u a high dose of an SSRI for anxiety which would make u more low inhib. but if this is situational I would ride the tide and stay away from meds. only use meds if u genuinely have a psychiatric illness. when ur older and more experienced with socialized environments (working with normies) you'll prob adapt. if not and ur genuinely mentally ill then u know what to do.