Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anti-feminist Ricecels called "Semen terrorists" (as called by the media) are protesting against and trolling feminists in South Korea

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

View: https://youtu.be/65FKC06PYHg

"Look at all of these feminazis! That’s right, run away! At least you’ll get a bit of exercise!’ laughs a man dressed up as the Batman villain the Joker, chasing a group of South Korean female activists and firing at them with a water pistol. The women are afraid"; he’s enjoying himself.

Occasionally he glances at the camera: he’s livestreaming the whole episode on social media, where hundreds of people are encouraging him from behind their screens.

The video was filmed on August 22 in the streets of Daejeon, a city in the centre of South Korea. The man is Bae IngGyu, also known as ‘Wangia’, which means ‘prince’ in Korean. He’s a YouTuber and a central figure of the ‘New Men’s Solidarity’ movement, which is waging a war against feminists. The movement claims that feminism threatens men’s rights and encourages misandry (a dislike of men).

Feminism is often confused with misandry

Although there has been progression in women’s rights in the traditionally conservative country over the past few years, a number of groups dedicated to defending ‘men’s rights’ have also popped up. One of these groups is ‘Dang Dang We’, founded in 2018. It says that its aim is to defend men who have been wrongly accused – according to them – of sexual harassment. The ‘Anti-Feminist Organisation’ is another group that regularly protests against the existence of the Gender Ministry, which is in charge of gender equality issues in South Korea. These groups are openly supported by South Korean politicians.

View: https://twitter.com/teamhaeil/status/1429348462110277634?s=21

Feminism, often confused with misandry in South Korea, is the arch-nemesis of the country’s ‘masculinist’ groups. The latter ‘fight’ feminism with online taunting, anonymous threats, anti-feminist demonstrations and sometimes bullying or sexual harassment.

The feminist organisation Haeil (which means tsunami in Korean) was founded in June 2021 to fight against the growing trend of anti-feminism. The organisation immediately became a prime target of masculinist groups, in particular Wangia’s group. The group spent the summer harassing members of Haeil online and offline.

On August 22 in Daejeon, Haeil organised a protest (small, because of Covid restrictions) against the politicisation of anti-feminism.

In this video, later published by Haeil on Twitter, Wangia is visible, armed with his water gun and surrounded by people filming him live for social media. He can be heard saying, ‘So you got water on you? Are you angry? God, there are so many insects here, there are so many. I’m going to kill the insects, they’re insects, right?’ (The term ‘insect’ is used by some feminists to designate anti-feminists).

‘I heard that there were fu***** feminists here, I’m going to murder them all,’ he shouts in another video, right next to the group of Haeil members.

Source:

Last edited:
Lifefuel, finally rice cels are waking up. :dab:

Based ricecels

Asian feminism is literally just noodlewhores bitching about the lack of white chads. WAITU COCKU ONRY CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

Based koreancels, if only all men start doing the same.
If the patriarchy restricts female rights and its misogyny than sure as hell feminism is misandry and anti men movement.

South Koreans are based af. Keep going!

South Korea has one of the lowest birth rates in the world.

When noodlewhores become financially independent, they do either two things:

1. Date and marry outside their race. Have mixed race children.

2. Stay single and/or unmarried. Not have ugly Asian children with the men of their own ethnicity or race.

And they haven't even started dye-ing their hair pink blue or purple yet.

Unfortunately, he only uses a watergun (in GTA 5)

imagine this degeneration,amitabha
Gss0baidu 1629674679989

(((All according to plan))).

Of course, East Asians being who they are, take everything and make it more efficient. Naturally, they adopted the globalist program to destroy the nuclear family and went full speed ahead with it.

According to a survey in the country, 80 percent of young men in their 20s somewhat or strongly agreed with the sentence ‘Feminism is aiming for female supremacy’ and more than 60 percent didn’t agree that ‘Feminism is aiming for gender equality’. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

2. Stay single and/or unmarried. Not have ugly Asian children with the men of their own ethnicity or race.

Taiwan is even lower

feminism is a totalitarian hateful ideology
I hope that in the future feminists will be viewed like Nazis are nowadays

based koreancels

Based ricecels

Based ricecels

Asian feminism is literally just noodlewhores bitching about the lack of white chads. WAITU COCKU ONRY CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

The revolution is beginning

how based is south korea though

Ricecels take stuff to an extreme. Good for them though, I don't know how they managed to be more blackpilled then western countries.

South Korea, being a de-facto US colony, is extremely cucked, but seeing this gives me a small amount of hope for them.

:feelsLightsaber:I AM SO PROUD OF MY KOREAN BROCELS:feelsLightsaber:

Lifefuel, although I wish Korean anti-feminist wouldn´t be based on this vulgar notion of meritocracy.

The revolution has begun in Asia!

View: https://youtu.be/65FKC06PYHg

"Look at all of these feminazis! That’s right, run away! At least you’ll get a bit of exercise!’ laughs a man dressed up as the Batman villain the Joker, chasing a group of South Korean female activists and firing at them with a water pistol. The women are afraid"; he’s enjoying himself.

Occasionally he glances at the camera: he’s livestreaming the whole episode on social media, where hundreds of people are encouraging him from behind their screens.

The video was filmed on August 22 in the streets of Daejeon, a city in the centre of South Korea. The man is Bae IngGyu, also known as ‘Wangia’, which means ‘prince’ in Korean. He’s a YouTuber and a central figure of the ‘New Men’s Solidarity’ movement, which is waging a war against feminists. The movement claims that feminism threatens men’s rights and encourages misandry (a dislike of men).

Although there has been progression in women’s rights in the traditionally conservative country over the past few years, a number of groups dedicated to defending ‘men’s rights’ have also popped up. One of these groups is ‘Dang Dang We’, founded in 2018. It says that its aim is to defend men who have been wrongly accused – according to them – of sexual harassment. The ‘Anti-Feminist Organisation’ is another group that regularly protests against the existence of the Gender Ministry, which is in charge of gender equality issues in South Korea. These groups are openly supported by South Korean politicians.

View: https://twitter.com/teamhaeil/status/1429348462110277634?s=21

Feminism, often confused with misandry in South Korea, is the arch-nemesis of the country’s ‘masculinist’ groups. The latter ‘fight’ feminism with online taunting, anonymous threats, anti-feminist demonstrations and sometimes bullying or sexual harassment.

The feminist organisation Haeil (which means tsunami in Korean) was founded in June 2021 to fight against the growing trend of anti-feminism. The organisation immediately became a prime target of masculinist groups, in particular Wangia’s group. The group spent the summer harassing members of Haeil online and offline.

On August 22 in Daejeon, Haeil organised a protest (small, because of Covid restrictions) against the politicisation of anti-feminism.

In this video, later published by Haeil on Twitter, Wangia is visible, armed with his water gun and surrounded by people filming him live for social media. He can be heard saying, ‘So you got water on you? Are you angry? God, there are so many insects here, there are so many. I’m going to kill the insects, they’re insects, right?’ (The term ‘insect’ is used by some feminists to designate anti-feminists).

‘I heard that there were fu***** feminists here, I’m going to murder them all,’ he shouts in another video, right next to the group of Haeil members.

Source:

Semen terrorists :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I will be the semen arsonist then:bigbrain: