Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anti-degeneracy leads to sexual deviant behavior in men

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Most men have no sexual self-control , in case they are restricted access to women , they will start fucking other men or animals . Muslim countries and muslim societies are full of men who indulge in homosexuality or zoophilia.

Afghanistani men are the most based people in the world , and there lots of men indulge in Pederasty .

Another example is prison , in prision gay sex is quite common , we all know.

So, we don't need anti-degenerate society , we just need to remove anti-male laws.

Last edited:
Yup and priests molesting boys. This forum is full of low IQ brown people and Americans though who LARP as tradcucks.

We are a byproduct of the early stages of the sexual liberation movement. Within a century 80 percent of incels will be gone :feelsjuice:

Degenerate aids ridden modern soyciety is the reason why you're on this forum to begin with.
Even in 1950s America no one would want my small dick

Full? Based on what studies? :waitwhat:
Anyway, yes getting barred from pussy at all will lead some men to the next available thing, however "anti-degeneracy" is not the problem but rather the fact they are giga sexually frustrated, in the modern islamic society you can't marry at a young age nor engage in premarital sexual relationships...
Not some but lots of men will become sexual deviant in conservative society .

Okay so you've got ethnic faggot truckers fucking boys while they're away from home because they are easier to get and cheaper than whore foids and you blame it on conservatism? Nigga what would change if the country adopted leftist western laws regarding sexuality?
I don't know , all I was saying that when you restrict access to pussy to men , most men become sexually deviant.

Last edited:
Isn't afghan society polygamous? Rich guys have many wives while average men don't have a chance to get any woman? I think this "bacha bazi" thing wouldn't exist if the Afghan society was monogamous.

Are you sure they’re more deviant or is it that the outliers become much more pronounced in a large conservative society? :feelsjuice: Like are there really more deviants in those societies than in ours?

sex with animals is exxclusively an ethnic/white woman thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back