Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anoyne else have 0 hobbies/talents?

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I tried many things like guitar, piano, coding, juggling, liting but I never got good at any of that. I always got too depressed when practicing because I knew it was all cope and that if I had a nice gf I would rather have sex with her over doing some autistic hobby. Besides, musical or athletic prowess are mostly based on genetic based talent and have little to do with hard work and dedication anyways.

I dont have any real hobbies at the moment but I am trying to acquire new skills

I like reading, smoking pot, drinking, masturbating, sleeping, I can do some cool smoke tricks I guess

Besides, musical or athletic prowess are mostly based on genetic based talent and have little to do with hard work and dedication anyways.

"sports" = human invention. the Bias is real.

The only think I got going on for me is a athletic body. Good in lots of sports but it's all cope tbh. Especially when you're short those genes don't matter. In football I can shoot more powerful than any 6''4 chad-lites can while being 5''8. I can run faster than most people at 6''. Good genes don't mean shit if they aren't visible.

It's like a sleeper car.. nobody likes that shit until it accelerates. Chad-lites are only for show
It's like what zyros said. Performance doesn't mean anything if your body doesn't look like it

Used to do things like MMA and chess back in high school but I'm to much of a brainlet for chess and no where I can go for MMA. I game most of the time but apparently that isn't a hobby according to normies. I don't have any talents whatsoever.

TrueAlphaMale, same here. I just don't have a hot chick to motivate me, heck, I don't even have friends to hang out with. Isolation sucks hard. I'm similar to you - I have also tried [electric] guitar and coding but I suck at both. It's just my mindset and current phrase in life (I'm 27 years old - can't leave things much longer, eeeeekk)

TrueAlphaMale, same here. I just don't have a hot chick to motivate me, heck, I don't even have friends to hang out with. Isolation sucks hard. I'm similar to you - I have also tried [electric] guitar and coding but I suck at both. It's just my mindset and current phrase in life (I'm 27 years old - can't leave things much longer, eeeeekk)
It's not about having a chick to motivate you. We pick up these stupid things because we dont get laid. We wouldn't give a fuck if we got pussy. Besides, talent has nothing to do with getting laid. You either have it or not
It's not about having a chick to motivate you. We pick up these stupid things because we dont get laid. We wouldn't give a fuck if we got pussy. Besides, talent has nothing to do with getting laid. You either have it or not

Me. I'm too lazy.