Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another video where a cop gets laughed at for being short

Because I was referring to a specific demographic. Dunning kruger moron trying to get a gotcha lmao

Why would it be necessary to point out that the younger people are 6 feet tall today? It's almost like you're implying that younger people weren't 6 feet tall in the past? Why would you even use the word younger anyways? It's almost as if you're implying people who are younger are taller than people who are older and that they are getting taller.

Lol you just keep arguing even when you know you are wrong. You're so egotistical. You're so used to pretending that you're such a smart, blackpilled guy and now you are coping.

You know what's funny is is that i'm really just a high school drop out that got my GED and you claim to go to college. LOL

Last edited:
Why would it be necessary to point out that the younger people are 6 feet tall today?
Because I'm a young person, so they're the people I'm familiar with and they're the demographic that is relevant to me for the dating world and the vast majority of my social interactions

You're the one who can't admit he's wrong. You went in talking about people getting taller and can't admit you started a "debate" (jfl) about something I didn't say. Feel free to bump my thread more, but stop embarrassing yourself, I'm getting second hand embarrassement

"People are X nowadays"

"So you are saying people were LESS X previously" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Basic logic

Proof that height > face
He literally has a chadlite face

Proof that height > face
No one will ever take you seriously at that height because our animal brain tells us "we can bully that guy and he can't fight back"
That's why his face doesn't help

No one will ever take you seriously at that height because our animal brain tells us "we can bully that guy and he can't fight back"
That's why his face doesn't help
This is exactly why chad looking politicians are against guns, because they don't want omegas to protect themselves

This is exactly why chad looking politicians are against guns, because they don't want omegas to protect themselves
A while back a guy here made a very detailed post about the history of china.

He explained that high test mongol chads ruled and mogged the weak manlet small framed chinese. Then they invented guns and turned everything around. Suddenly the weak chink could shoot and kill the colossal mongolian warrior and even the odds

"People are X nowadays"

"So you are saying people were LESS X previously" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This is basic logic. THat's why you used the adverb "nownadays" to reference a specific time. Anyone who isn't a brainlet would assume you are implying people were shorter in the past.

If younger people are 6 feet tall nowndays. Does that mean Older people are taller nowandays? Or are they shorter nowndays?

Oh wait you don't know because you don't associate with older people. So how the fuck could you know if younger people are taller nowandays? Is it because they are taller than older people nowndays? Gee, I wonder what that could mean?

Just keep on moving the goal posts. You go to college? How the fuck did you even get in.

A while back a guy here made a very detailed post about the history of china.

He explained that high test mongol chads ruled and mogged the weak manlet small framed chinese. Then they invented guns and turned everything around. Suddenly the weak chink could shoot and kill the colossal mongolian warrior and even the odds
Do you have a link to that thread? seems like an interesting read
if everyone was carrying a gun, then our society would have been fixed, no one would bully each other and no one would
rob, because there will always be an intimidation regardless of the size or looks of the person, and to all of the pussies who are scared from guns,
this is how it used to be for many years before the government became so authoritarian

This is basic logic. THat's why you used the adverb "nownadays" to reference a specific time. Anyone who isn't a brainlet would assume you are implying people were shorter in the past.
So you are admitting that you tried to interpret something like a foid and that you fail at basic logic

6 foot is literally average among young people nowadays
The west is becoming a brown infested shit hole and you are claiming people are getting taller.

"People are X nowadays"

You fail at basic logic. Making a non comparative statement about the present doesn't imply anything about the past.

Yet these cucks don't laugh at female cops. The manlet male cops do their job much better than female cops do. Female cops are a joke that criminals don't respect and you can see videos online of what happens when you have two female cops as partners.

God these fucking NPCs dont realize how similar heightism and skin color issues are to one another. They march for skin color but then make fun of vertically challenged people. I hope these hypocritical degenerates get destroyed.
Manlet hate is universal tbh. So they wouldn't think twice about it
Do you have a link to that thread? seems like an interesting read
if everyone was carrying a gun, then our society would have been fixed, no one would bully each other and no one would
rob, because there will always be an intimidation regardless of the size or looks of the person, and to all of the pussies who are scared from guns,
this is how it used to be for many years before the government became so authoritarian
I don't but maybe you'll find it by looking for keywords like chinese history on the forum. It was a great read tbh

God these fucking NPCs dont realize how similar heightism and skin color issues are to one another.
If it's ok to despise short people, why shouldn't it be ok to despise black people ?

Manlet hate is universal tbh. So they wouldn't think twice about it
I know, i am a living example of this.

If it's ok to despise short people, why shouldn't it be ok to despise black people ?
Exactly. I wonder if any of these double standard protesting idiots thought about that.

Last edited:
if he was 6'3 they would be scared as shit
tbh i think police should have a height limit for both men and women

Went to the store yesterday and there were two cops. Both were built tallfags. Lol at American manlet cops with 3 months training. In Finland they are usually tall and have 3 years training.

Female and turbo manlet cops kind of force them to use weapons on civilians.

Last edited:
All in the name of equality.

Same shit with firefighters. Imagine being stuck in a burning building and you see some 5f2 skinny foid show up jfl

This statement implies that younger people are taller today than older people. That's why you used the adverb "nowandays". Why not just say "young people are 6 feet tall?" instead. Ofcourse because you were trying to imply people who are younger are taller than people who are older and obviously that means people are getting taller. It's not even if a stretch to make that assumption because it's actually been true up to this point, anyways. However 6 feet tall isn't the average height in the vast majority of the west. And the fact that the West is becoming flooded with brown subhumans isn't going to make the average height taller.

I live in one of the tallest places on earth.

Rather than specify that in your original statement you wait until someone called you out to move the goal post. You can't even prove that the younger generation is taller in your specific country because every tall country in the world has been tall for a long time. So you're wrong there too.

You're just wrong and you know it. That's why you keep moving the fucking goal posts. You are a intellectually dishonest loser who isn't as smart as he thinks he is. You don't even live in a tall country anyways. You're a nigger who browses worldstarhiphop.

This statement implies that younger people are taller today than older people. That's why you used the adverb "nowandays". Why not just say "young people are 6 feet tall?" instead. Ofcourse because you were trying to imply people who are younger are taller than people who are older and obviously that means people are getting taller. It's not even if a stretch to make that assumption because it's actually true, anyways. However 6 feet tall isn't the average height in the vast majority of the west. And the fact that the West is becoming flooded with brown subhumans isn't going to make the average height taller.

Rather than specify that in your original statement you wait until someone called you out to move the goal post. You can't even prove that the younger generation is taller in your specific country because every tall country in the world has been tall for a long time. So you're wrong there too.

You're just wrong and you know it. That's why you keep moving the fucking goal posts. You are a intellectually dishonest loser who isn't as smart as he thinks he is. You don't even live in a tall country anyways. You're a nigger who browses worldstarhiphop.
Din read, i'll keep posting you getting btfo :dab:

The west is becoming a brown infested shit hole and you are claiming people are getting taller.

"People are X nowadays"

You fail at basic logic. Making a non comparative statement about the present doesn't imply anything about the past.

Exactly. I wonder if any of these double standard protesting idiots thought about that.

Also trannies. Mocking short people is ok for some reason, but god help you if you mock people like this :

454  Dr Rachel Levine

Also trannies. Mocking short people is ok for some reason, but god help you if you mock people like this :

View attachment 276466
Those people choose to look like freaks but we can't say shit. A man is born short and everyone gets to bully him. What a world

Tho tbh most trannies are ugly males you tried to cope with the tranny shit

Manlet should never be cops. At best, Security Guards.

Proof that height > face
No, this man in particular is far below average, looks like he's 5'3.

Manlet should never be cops. At best, Security Guards.

No, this man in particular is far below average, looks like he's 5'3.
He has a pretty good face, what ru talking about

He has a pretty good face, what ru talking about
Yes, but his extremely short height destroys and merrit his face may give him. He'd need to be at least 5'7 or so for that to matter.

He has a good face.
Is he incel you guys think?
@Personalityinkwell

Does that mean people are getting taller?

Please show me where I said people are getting taller.

Why did you say "young people are six feet tall nowandays" If you didn't want to imply that young people are taller today than in the past?

Because I was referring to a specific demographic

Why didnt you just say "Young people are 6 feet tall?"

You fail at logic

:feelstastyman:

Does that mean people are getting taller?

Why did you say "young people are six feet tall nowandays" If you didn't want to imply that young people are taller today than in the past?

Why didnt you just say "Young people are 6 feet tall?"

:feelstastyman:

"People are X nowadays"

"People are X nowadays"

This is a strawman.

You wont use your own statements as examples because you know you're wrong.

This is a strawman.

You wont use your own statements as examples because you know you're wrong.
But i did, i just quoted myself. Replace X with 6ft you brainlet :dab:

"People are X nowadays"

But i did, i just quoted myself. Replace X with 6ft you brainlet :dab:

Yeah and you're wrong.

Ask anyone here what someone is implying when they say

"6 foot is literally average among young people nowandays"?

Last edited:
Yeah and your're wrong.

Ask anyone here what someone means when they say

"6 foot is literally average among young people nowandays"?
Argumentum ad populum

I'm gonna keep reposting this

"People are X nowadays"

Went to the store yesterday and there were two cops. Both were built tallfags. Lol at American manlet cops with 3 months training. In Finland they are usually tall and have 3 years training.

tbh most cops in northern California are tallfags

Gymcelled said:

THis is wrong. It's not true and you can't prove it.

"Actually I met in my country which is tall"

Lol hahaaha what a fucking loser

Gymcelled said:

THis is wrong. It's not true and you can't prove it.

"Actually I met in my country which is tall"

Lol hahaaha what a fucking loser
Unlike me you don't actually make real quotes (talk about dishonesty) and you manage to make some typos in what i assume is your native language :feelshaha: the fucking second hand embarrassment, you're like a child trying to imitate an adult, dumb greycel

I won't respond to you any more cuz the mods will see this constant thread bumping as poor posting.

Unlike me you don't actually make real quotes (talk about dishonesty) and you manage to make some typos in what i assume is your native language :feelshaha: the fucking second hand embarrassment, you're like a child trying to imitate an adult, dumb greycel

I won't respond to you any more cuz the mods will see this constant thread bumping as poor posting.

I dont need to quote I was paraphrasing. You cant or anyone else here can prove the average height in the West is 6 feet tall except for maybe in 2 or 3 countries. Your statement is wrong. Which is why you claim to live in a tall country when you got called out on your stupid statement.

Funny how you're a grammer nazi now but you don't know even know what adverbs are or how to use them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back