Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another torturous friday night

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
My barmaxxing and clubmaxxing phase left me with a permanent sense of urgency about friday and saturday nights. For months, each friday and saturday night I excitedly made my way into a drinking place (usually alone LMAO, not realizing what a pathetic failure I looked like to normies). I cannot shake the feeling that I should keep going out to waste money and humiliate myself.

rule 1 of barmaxxing never go alone lol, should have bought some normtard with you
maybe roofiemaxx

rule 1 of barmaxxing never go alone lol, should have bought some normtard with you
maybe roofiemaxx
Yeah, I know that now.

You know what contributed to my cluelessness? Fucking PUA-faggots who made me think that being "independent" etc. would be attractive. I thought the courage required to go alone would itself be proof of my masculine psyche or shit. No, turns out all that matters is being a good-looking normie with good-looking normie friends. That's fucking it.

Going out to drink or to go clubbing is cucked if you're an incel.

Yeah, I know that now.

You know what contributed to my cluelessness? Fucking PUA-faggots who made me think that being "independent" etc. would be attractive. I thought the courage required to go alone would itself be proof of my masculine psyche or shit. No, turns out all that matters is being a good-looking normie with good-looking normie friends. That's fucking it.
all that really matters is being normal and attractive