Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another thread on 4chan glorifying bullyings by wannabe chads LOL

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Funny how these normalfaggots always go to the places where weirdos are. They are crying on the thread that guns are not fair bla bla bla. But you see, humankind only evolved because we are not fair at all, we don't act like animals all the time, you don't fight a lion with your bare hands, you use your intelligence and wit to win, or simply the resources that smarter men than you provided. That's all society is about, using means to cheat and survive. But in the thread there a bunch of wannabe cavemen thinking that a smaller kid should be beaten to death by a giant because muh natural selection. That's retarded. Those "Chads" would die easily without treatments from modern medicine, a small infected wound could kill them without medicine, yet they don't care when "cheating" benefits them. They always say life is not fair but when the unfairness kick their asses they screech like children who had their toys robbed, bunch of cucks, hope you guys try to go after more armed people with your superior genetics.

And remember:

Women can fall for your muh superior genetics bullshit straight from cave men times, but guns don't

Last edited:
The second I clicked on that thread I can tell its a fucking chink or paki hiding behind that britbong flag shilling for a fake and gay shooting. Its a bait thread and you shouldn't lose sleep over it.

I’ve been on 4chan once, never went back. It’s a really shit site tbh, I can tell 99% of those people are normalfags. That’s what happens when you don’t gatekeep to some degree. Though what do you expect when anyone can post on there.

I’ve never been bullied by any legit chads, only normies trying to pick on someone weaker to climb the social ladder. These faggots talking about “natural selection” wouldn’t last a day in a dangerous environment.
4chan is shit
:blackpill::yes:

Muh natural, muh bullshit. Every person in the end is only responsible for himself, why wouldnt you fight dirty and use every tool at the disposal.

If "Bullying is an evolutionary response" then school shootings are an evolutionary response to bullying.
Oh wait, they only use that "logic" when it benefits them :feelskek:
4chan is shit
it's trannyit 2.0
an actual good comment
NOOOOOO you can't use our "logic" against us NOOOO :foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

they do realize they're posting on 4chan?

If "Bullying is an evolutionary response" then school shootings are an evolutionary response to bullying
It's literally just Darwinism. Bullies evolved into big chads and the kids they bullied evolved into quickscopers :feelshaha:

ah yes, the advantageous evolutionary strategy of harming members of your tribe
as we all know, the white/Western civilization(s) has a lot of contempt for the weak, like children, elderly (elder? senator? presbyter? fuck them! ) or nerds
philosophy? science? technology? FUCK THAT GAY SISSY NERD SHIT! CHAD STRONK OOGA BOOGA! - that's how we preserve whiteness/Western civilization/whatever /pol/ tries to preserve nowadays
BTW if your biggest problem are the few people not fitting in the majority culture (what a wild assumption to assume bullying is about culture, not looks), then you're a brave defender of the status quo, so I guess we live in an utopia according to some /pol/fags
I think they're either trolling or just actually never leave their homes and for a second they forgot that the dominant culture isn't some Aryan cult of masculinity, but rather nigger globohomo faggotry - if someone's getting bullied for not fitting in culturally in the West, it's likely because he doesn't want to engage in the nigger-globohomo culture of premarital sex, drugs, violent rap (this one the bonehead apes prolly enjoy) and worshipping black tranny kweens
anyway, I'd recommend this lecture for starters

The average poltard:feelswhat:.

not sure how they cope 90% of them are incels in denial

Bullying is one of the worst things that can happen to you and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It legit destroys all your life. I was just bullied for about 3 years of my life and it destroyed me completely. 4chan posters don't have a soul.

Hiroyuki Nishimura is a sellout who allowed normies and bullies to invade and corrupt 4chan for ad revenue. Even in Japan he's hated by 2channers. That thread is a result of the deterioration of the board. Normies like to think that they have the moral high ground. However, they're vicious hypocrites when they confront those that don't agree with them. Look at how many bluepilled cucks are actually violent and spew hate on Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. They preach peace, love and equality yet keep attacking, insulting, harassing and sometimes even killing incels. JFL at their dichotomous thinking :feelshmm:

Last edited:
I've been on one of those poltard threads. There's always some loser retard with utterly bullshit argument about social order, genetics yada yada, trying to shade on the bullied. They think they are alpha because they said some bad words to some 5 year old kid back in school. Ironically for all that tough talk, @Ecstasy could probably snap those twinks in half with his left hand.

Someone replied with:
And if you bully, its 100% your fault for getting shot.

@Ecstasy could probably snap those twinks in half with his left hand.
No bullying allowed in the Hitler Youth. No idea where this wannabe wignatmutt got this anti-social behaviour from but it certainly wasn't Mein Kampf.

American poster

its low quality bait made by a retarded tranny. saw the same exact shit posted on r9k yesterday, also this tranny os retarded he always spam "muh eugenics" memetastic platitude

No bullying allowed in the Hitler Youth. No idea where this wannabe wignatmutt got this anti-social behaviour from but it certainly wasn't Mein Kampf.

View attachment 541080
why do this to beautiful pickelhelm?

on the subject tho, bullying is a product of sadism first and foremost, a harmful and unnatural trait, and has occasional results of primitive conformist enforcemet. how is that benefitial? its not.

Last edited: