Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another shitty (sun)day about to be 'RECTIFIED'

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Barely been using anything other than discord and this forum tbh. It's been an overy week. Woke up today running on about 4 hours and a one-side-of-the-face type hangover. Its cold. And life sucks fucking shit. So of course it's all just miserable. A lot of "why even live" tier lines of thought. Just woke up, had my morning drinks to remove hangover and restore my motor skills and dragged myself out of bed.

I threw the shower on :chad: and did my usual of throwing it on the hottest possible setting, burns tbh. But feels good too. Makes up for all the lost warmth in life, I like to imagine that the heat is just making up for thousands of hugs i'd otherwise have had in life if I looked like a human being and not a walking pathogen. Also i guess sometimes seems to help with the cold sweats and muscle tension I get from acute heroin/alcohol withdrawls.

I've got ahold of another 2 bottles of spirytus though, so figures I can just reset my brain for a bit my wiping out a fuck ton more neurons and making tons of them dormant for a while with it. The titles kind of a pun I guess, because it's a "rectified" spirit. I mentioned this god tier nectar of a drink in this thread some weeks ago:

As a result I figure I have an out to make this next week a little bit better than the last. Basically I'm going to just load myself up with fucking copium and cope like fuck. It only ever makes a small bit of difference. Went to the shops not too long ago today and stocked up on more alcohol and food. I think later today or tomorrow i'll start making a huge, slow cooked beef stew. Food is good cope and I guess its fitting due to the winter. So that's it I guess, shitty thread conclusion. I'm going to just try and feel a bit better than I do right fucking now by getting split-dimensionally wasted and heartyfoodmaxxing. I hope you too, all have a good day regardless though.

"I like to imagine that the heat is just making up for thousands of hugs i'd otherwise have had in life"

this line destroyed me :feelscry:
have you considered writing a book

"I like to imagine that the heat is just making up for thousands of hugs i'd otherwise have had in life"

this line destroyed me :feelscry:
have you considered writing a book
Never considered it tbh no. I wouldnt even know what to put in it tbh.

Fucking hell I thought the same. So brutal OP, food is a great cope though. Do you use recipes? I can’t cook for shit so I plan on learning properly

Fucking hell I thought the same. So brutal OP, food is a great cope though. Do you use recipes? I can’t cook for shit so I plan on learning properly
I sort of have a method and recipe for things I make in my mind. Usually if I make a dish again, it'll differ slightly from another time i make it. Not just looking to improve, but different doesnt have to mean better or worse. And sometimes there is no hard noticeable difference. My parents would often not bother feeding me because they didn't give a shit. My parents and my sister would have dinner infront of me so I would often wait till they all went to sleep and make meals myself. So I've sort of had to make food/cook for myself since I was like 6 or 7.

Wasn't all bad though. Sometimes i'd go into their liquor cabinet and take their brandy. To me as a kid, it was like some weird, warm, spicyish apple juice that made me feel good.

Oh also. Are there any things you can make/want too?

I was able to defend my addiction, you can do it too. Being sober feels good good mang

I was able to defend my addiction, you can do it too. Being sober feels good good mang
I've gotten clean a few times. I refuse to bother again. Sobriety doesn't feel good at all for me. It makes my thoughts clearer, my emotions are less dampened. Since I have nothing really to enjoy in life there's no happiness. Sobriety is a curse. The sheer terror of being alive is ever-present and much more obvious. It's crippling and just leads to utter mental fuckery. Sobriety is painful in this life.

Too brutally over.

I used to cook, but completely lost motivation for anything that takes more than half an hour. Most of my meals are just boring staples like rice with a bunch of spices dumped in the water or garlic pasta. The last thing I made from scratch are 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies that I burnt (2 months ago)

Too brutally over.

I used to cook, but completely lost motivation for anything that takes more than half an hour. Most of my meals are just boring staples like rice with a bunch of spices dumped in the water or garlic pasta. The last thing I made from scratch are 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies that I burnt (2 months ago)
Pretty much the same tbh. I only bother to eat once every 2 or 3 days because I just dont have the effort. cigarettes and opiates kill appetite anyway, but when I do make something I prefer to have something nice

I see @Pepecel

41172.jpg

:feelsbadman: you only have 20 days left bro what happened?

I gave up xD
150k is also good tho
(If this post was even about the 200k xD)
How come? Brutal goalpill tbh. it was about 200k though. How've you been though

Take the @BlkPillPres pill