Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another Personalitypill at Work

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
So this guy was my training coach and after spending two days with him, I knew I would regret leaving him if we never saw each other again.

He's charming, extroverted, loves to talk and share ideas, cares about others, is very manually skilled, eats only healthy food, goes to play sports on his free time (tennis) and cracks his jokes along the work shift. He told me something funny today which immediately sparked another blackpill in my mind: the fact that the guy is very tan, has brown eyes, dark brown hair and is under 6 foot tall does not spark the Aryan-man thirst every French Canadian girl has in the province.

So, this guy has an amazing personality, yet (from his mouth), has no woman in his life. He's literally an oldcel. He's not even ugly, but not a chadlite, and is not pale-skinned, a characteristic that drives female desire here through the roof.

He also makes enough money to make a decent living and provide for a family (30$+/hour).

Honestly, this guy has filed all the necessary traits to be an exemplary Canadian man, but no woman.

Mating is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, NOT ONE IOTA PERCENT MISSING, ABOUT YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. GET THAT PERSONALITY DROSS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND.

its over for non super saiyan cels

Hitler would be proud of today's femoids

Cucktears, take a look at Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and Spiral Dynamics, you will drop your blue pilled beliefs after you understand them

Fair skin is not considered attractive in the modern day tbh, blue eyes tanned skin goes further than blue eyes pale skin.

Hitler would be proud of today's femoids

Cucktears, take a look at Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and Spiral Dynamics, you will drop your blue pilled beliefs after you understand them

Oh my God I absolutely wanted to add the picture that Hitler was disco partying in his grave when thinking of Quebecer girls when thinking about this pill. Thanks

Those qualities are great but you didn't actually talked about shower and haircut problematics teehee

Fair skin is not considered attractive in the modern day tbh, blue eyes tanned skin goes further than blue eyes pale skin.
If by tan you mean still very Caucasian looking than you might be correct.

İt's over if youre not white blonde tall