Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Work Christmas Party

• Thread starter Johnny_Connecticut
  • Start date
J

Johnny_Connecticut

Recruit
★★★★
Last year we had a work Christmas party at a nice pub and one of the workers is an 18 year old tall normie with the body of a crack addict. He does a lot of drugs and sounds like and is an idiot.
While a bunch of us were in line to get a drink he started laughing when he saw that one of the bar girls was a girl he use to hook up with recently. He told us that he came inside her about ten times one weekend recently.
The slut was giggling behind the bar and showed zero shame. She has sex eyes for him.

A few weeks ago he showed me the poem another girl wrote him because he took her virginity.
He is now with a new girl and both moved into his friend's house who lives with his mum.

He drives home at lunch to smoke pot. He can't read an analogue clock and is such a bad addict he wears a jumper all day in a stinking hot factory in summer.

He has been to juvenile jail for stealing cars. When he got out he stole two more and still the judge let him go because he was 17. Now at 18 he lost his license but still drives to work and sells drugs to people.

I think he must've had a super good petsonality bro wtf

Where there is a will there is a way

Personalitymaxxed

I have a neighbor whose boyfriend would beat her every day I would hear her being thrown around the room JFL

They still had sex every week.

The personality shit is such a meme

Personalitymaxxed

I have a neighbor whose boyfriend would beat her every day I would hear her being thrown around the room JFL

They still had sex every week.

The personality shit is such a meme
Personality matters. Just not in the way IT and bluepillers are claiming. If a guy with the same looks had a shy nerd personality he would still get a gf at some point but probably a lot later in life.