Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another painful rejection. She saw im no pretty boy.

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Recently a female subscriber of mine added me on discord. We were having really nice conversations, she was staceylite, JQ pilled, Traditional values, wanted to be a housewife, cook, clean etc. She was 4'11 too so I thought I'd have a better chance. Spoke for over 3 hours.

She spoke of how much she liked my voice, and as she lives in England too. We were planning on meeting up, fully planning out the trip. She showed me what she looked like and then wanted to see me, so I made her show me her birth certificate with all the information such as previous address and I confirmed this by finding her family members names on Facebook

She did all of that, but when I sent her a photo of my face, she began calling me "man" , shorter messages, longer time waiting for response, and then not long after "I don't think our personalities match because of what you posted about North Korea and Christianity"

Before she saw my face she said there was a small chance of her being open to Christianity and she had no problem with my "crazy" videos

I read the writing on the wall and told her it is because of my looks, but I wish you the best anyway. I don't blame her, it is just nature that she reject me. I've deleted all her info out of respect.

I'm never going to try and femalesubscribermaxx again.

Trad foids are still foods

it's ok u will get harem in NORTHKOREA

Recently a female subscriber of mine added me on discord. We were having really nice conversations, she was staceylite, JQ pilled, Traditional values, wanted to be a housewife, cook, clean etc. She was 4'11 too so I thought I'd have a better chance. Spoke for over 3 hours.

She spoke of how much she liked my voice, and as she lives in England too. We were planning on meeting up, fully planning out the trip. She showed me what she looked like and then wanted to see me, so I made her show me her birth certificate with all the information such as previous address and I confirmed this by finding her family members names on Facebook

She did all of that, but when I sent her a photo of my face, she began calling me "man" , shorter messages, longer time waiting for response, and then not long after "I don't think our personalities match because of what you posted about North Korea and Christianity"

Before she saw my face she said there was a small chance of her being open to Christianity and she had no problem with my "crazy" videos

I read the writing on the wall and told her it is because of my looks, but I wish you the best anyway. I don't blame her, it is just nature that she reject me. I've deleted all her info out of respect.

face reveal the foid

It's over for you
She literally gave me all her information and her family information based on my voice alone but saw my face and did a 180. I should open up a patreon and hide my face so I can at least profit from their pretty boy fantasy.

She literally gave me all her information and her family information based on my voice alone but saw my face and did a 180. I should open up a patreon and hide my face so I can at least profit from their pretty boy fantasy.
That's a good idea:bigbrain:

Yeah do it.

I'll make a discord for my youtube channel and charge foids £25 monthly to join, and charge them £250 for face reveal
That's brilliant. Scammaxxing like a curry

She'd want extra tall chads to compensate for her below average height genetics

Become the Next Dream, foids were all over him till he showed his face.

she was staceylite, JQ pilled, Traditional values, wanted to be a housewife, cook, clean etc. She was 4'11 too so I thought I'd have a better chance. Spoke for over 3 hours.
No girl wants any of this traditional housewife shit, i dont care what she tells you.

your either too young or too autistic cuz idk how you can fall for this scam

What’s your YouTube channel

should of showed her face from the beginning. you wasted ur time with this foid for nothing

Unrelated but I legitimately find you YouTube videos relaxing and I fell asleep to a playlist of them last night lol

keep your honor bra

Why would any foid take any interest in an incel youtuber in the first place? Sounds like a larp or she was talinfg advantage of you for laughs.

I call this a LARP

reveal her info, if not this is a larp or either you're still a bluepilled faggot that is afraid of doing so because you still believe that you have a chance, which is 100% normie behavior and you should leave the site already.
>B.BUT I CAN'T DO IT MUH SUBS!
if you care about it that much again, go to reddit and farm updoots and online validation like a good goy

reveal her info, if not this is a larp or either you're still a bluepilled faggot that is afraid of doing so because you still believe that you have a chance, which is 100% normie behavior and you should leave the site already.
>B.BUT I CAN'T DO IT MUH SUBS!
if you care about it that much again, go to reddit and farm updoots and online validation like a good goy
How about I reveal yours instead? I'm not even talking to her anymore.

more excuses, just reveal her face or stop larping
You joined last month. Shut up you decadent nigger. I bench press double your bodyweight. You are but a dog and I am your master, understood? Nobody cares about you.