Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another Instance of Fakecels.is: Subzero is a FallenPrime Alt (GTFIH)

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Both speak the same sub 8, 6’5 or death talking points here, incels.is and on blackpill(.)club, share same user title and height, LLorKMS vs LLMAXXORKMS, 5’11 and are very insecure about their supposed “short” stature where they made almost the same exact thread.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/A1ROSEU8XwM?feature=share

Jfl she is around 6'-6'1 barefoot and she is 6'4 in heels. She literally heightmogged Henry Cavill (6'1) like he is her son, let alone Ezra Miller (5'11). Even 6'2.5 Ray Fisher got heightmogged as well. Notice her facial expression differs when she is with Ben Affleck (stated to be 6'4 but he is actually 6'3) and Jason Momoa (6'4) :foidSoy:

Tldr: 6'4 is BARE MINIMUM to NOT get any DISGUST from foids. 6'7 will be the minimum in LESS than a decade from now. :kys:

Pretty simple actually, just either be under 6'4, sub model-tier face and sub 21 inches bideltoids or non NT is enough.

Screenshot 2022 09 26 231448

Screenshot 2022 09 26 231517

Both are ethnically Southern Chinese (Hong Kong is a part of Southern China) and live Toronto.
How tall are you brah? I'm also from Toronto too.
Don't forget I am also a southern chink (with lightskin) and Northern chinks tend to be a couple inches taller than Southern chinks on average

Final Irrefutable Piece of Evidence:
Both talk about having trouble with their studies the the same date, June 8th almost word for word: if this isn't proof, I don't know what is. :feelsclown:

Screenshot 2022 09 26 230850

I have already wasted a month and a week into my summer break into doing nothing after the two brutally gruelling exams from last late april. I have legit zero motivation to study at all or even doing anything let alone a summer job while the normies are driving cars and having their licenses. I know no one could tolerate my entire existence so I mostly hide inside my house or a bathroom to either lurk the threads or mindlessly browsing whatever in hand. I know I will probably die by organ failure in less than 40 years even without accidents or any anthrogenic causes, so I know the clock is ticking and I am definitely way behind than anyone else with me being an autistic brain-dead freak.

I hate how it turned out that I am LDARing throughout the whole summer, I just wish I am half a foot taller, half a foot wider and less acne scars. I just wish I wasn't yelled a genetic trash leper 25/8 by everyone else including my family around explicitly or implicitly. I am a sludge shaped in an humanoid form compared to many and almost everyone else. I literally can't fathom how people tolerate each other except me. I have made zero friends during 2 years into my college times, so absolutely no one will motivate to study or whatsoever, I am just too much a genetic trash.

(INB4 ppl telling me to improve muh personalite-) This will not work, even if I magically become some bluepilled soycuck simp I will still get nothing and none. Even IF by some one in a trillion miracle that I have a girlfriend, she will dump me for an instant after. For acne part even light acne (like my case) will stick out like a sore thumb and needless to say my nose swells ocassionally as well with blood and oil together. Everyone else let alone foids demand a flawless genetic specimen, they will not tolerate anything less.

Any inquires, refer to this: https://incels.is/threads/i-am-the-real-disgusting-creature.361167/

Last edited:
@Animecel2D you were right! :lul::lul::lul:

Pretty sure he is fallenprime alt, he was always like that too with his height when he’s not even manlet. Also a normie looking cuck if you’ve seen his photos already

@BraincelsRefugee @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @RREEEEEEEEE @Stopping@Nothing19 @Copexodius Maximus @PLA1092 @sub human @TheDarkEnigma @verzetn @bigantennaemay1

If you have a good face, NT enough to be a friendhaver, and above 5'10, you blatantly can't be incel! :blackpill:
@AbsolutelyBrutal @yez

@Fat Link
@Caesercel

@BraincelsRefugee @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @RREEEEEEEEE @Stopping@Nothing19 @Copexodius Maximus @PLA1092 @sub human @TheDarkEnigma @verzetn @bigantennaemay1
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: this volcel needs to get banned

bro this is too many screen shots and text for me,
is he or is he not fucking cute girls?

he is not fucking them. Because he wants virgin hot ones, not not non virgin cute girls. And that is very hard to find due to legal reasons and probability.

He's an alt of a banned user here that was exposed for being a volcel that rejected girls that were attracted to him.

Last edited:
he is not fucking them. Because he wants virgin hot ones, not not non virgin cute girls. And that is very hard to find due to legal reasons and probability.
wow he must have the dedication of a robot and a mentality of a fish.

Is he still a kissless virgin though? (Outside hookers of course)

wow he must have the dedication of a robot and a mentality of a fish.
He's the most schizo sub 8 coper ever to post here, look at him justify his volceldom ITT.

@Incelius Savage

@Words2_live_bye @Sennacherib

@Fallenleaves

JFL he got exposed so badly. Great work op

He's now banned.
One less fakecel. Good job getting rid of him, modcels.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: this volcel needs to get banned
:lul::lul:
Despite all his NT coping, he’s as subhuman as they come. Plus high quality posts most of the time

And if you didn't know, Fallenprime was an exposed volcel/fakecel on discord with a very good looking face, @Diocel posted it here before the no selfies rule. :feelsclown::feelsclown::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
https://incels.is/threads/another-i...ouldnt-help-but-brag-on-discord-gtfih.273511/
View attachment 659583
Jfl, you almost forgot why any of the content in your post even mattered. I agree with you and think he’s a fakecel if he’s actually good looking at that height (idk what he looks like). But by your own logic, can’t he just claim being non-NT and your whole investigation would be blown out the water by your previous logic.

:lul::lul:
Despite all his NT coping, he’s as truecel as they come. Plus high quality posts most of the time

Jfl, you almost forgot why any of the content in your post even mattered. I agree with you and think he’s a fakecel if he’s actually good looking at that height (idk what he looks like). But by your own logic, can’t he just claim being non-NT and your whole investigation would be blown out the water by your previous logic.
He’s a friendhaver and a discord user, that makes him an NTfag.

He’s a friendhaver and a discord user, that makes him an NTfag.
What? Most discord users seem autistic af. And non-NT can still have friends, it’s just harder.

They are fake autists.
They are still autists lol. I volunteered at an autist special ed kids thing when I was younger and most of the autists talked about their friends in school. Highschool/college = last years of your life to make friends as an autist, since you are all forced in same area together. After college, it’s game over. Actually, it’s game over for many in college as well since it’s harder to socialize than in highschool.

Sub8 is law don't forget

The Post Is to cluttered i dont get the gist / tldr

I miss him tbh

If i had a dollar for very fakecel, i’d have a mill——

If you have a good face, NT enough to be a friendhaver, and above 5'10, you blatantly can't be incel! :blackpill:
@AbsolutelyBrutal @yez
Lol if you have good face, are NT and above 5'10'' what are you even doing here LMFAO @ people like that.
Idk what the whole drama is about anyway :worryfeels:

Another day, another fakecel. He also said I somehow agreed with him about 6 feet being average when I explicitly said it's only true in a few places full of rich wypipo in developed countries.

Lol if you have good face, are NT and above 5'10'' what are you even doing here LMFAO @ people like that.
Idk what the whole drama is about anyway :worryfeels:
he's a delusional sub 8 coper, he'll say if you're not a 6'5 white chad in the face, you're an incel because everyone is getting cucked by the muh chads. He also goes around mogging people in his tall basketball shoes like a humble bragger and then complaining he can't mog 6'5 terachad.

This image sums his entire attitude.
https://incels.is/threads/the-lack-of-sex-is-just-the-tip-of-the-iceberg.413172/

I miss him tbh
Also, some retards here continue to believe his stupid sub 8 theories.

what no pussy does to a mf

The Post Is to cluttered i dont get the gist / tldr
@subzero is Fallenprime on blackpill(.)club, writes almost word for word thread on both forums and a confirmed volcel.

Brutally exposed.