Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another Incels.co fakecel who couldn't help but brag on discord (GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
In one of the fakecel clique discords, none other than our very own @FallenPrime talks about how he's rejected multiple girls before

Proof it's him

He also posted a pic for ratings(to brag) and he legit fucking looks like John cho. Like almost identical. I won't post the pic cuz doxxing but you he looks basically like this

[REDACTED DUE TO REQUEST OF DOX FEAR]
sub-buzz-1412-1581333939-5.jpg

Even fakewell, who's a 6/10 who tries to claim to be a 4/10, rated him a normie. he legit looks like john cho

Here he is talking some more about rejecting girls and how it doesn't make him feel any better knowing he's desired by girls.

Don't know why I made this thread tbh, I know most people here don't even fucking care about fakecels anymore and it's just normal now. It's just bitter being rejected by landwhales and posting alongside fakecels who reject women regularly.

Why do people let fakecels enter on this site? It should be needed a proof, showing that you are non able to get laid before getting into this site.

JUST FUCKING LOL

discord fakecel rate must be >80%

JUST FUCKING LOL

That's what's keeping me from wanting to bother being there, knowing there's all these fake fucks.

Just another day on Volcels.co

@i_a_m_i what do you think of this discovery ?

Last edited:
In one of the fakecel clique discords, none other than our very own @FallenPrime talks about how he's rejected multiple girls before
View attachment 400068
Proof it's him
View attachment 400069
He also posted a pic for ratings(to brag) and he legit fucking looks like John cho. Like almost identical. I won't post the pic cuz doxxing but you he looks basically like this
View attachment 400070

Even fakewell, who's a 6/10 who tries to claim to be a 4/10, rated him a normie. he legit looks like john cho

Here he is talking some more about rejecting girls and how it doesn't make him feel any better knowing he's desired by girls.

View attachment 400071
View attachment 400072

Don't know why I made this thread tbh, I know most people here don't even fucking care about fakecels anymore and it's just normal now. It's just bitter being rejected by landwhales and posting alongside fakecels who reject women regularly.
Put the faggot in a cage :feelswhat:

That's sad. I liked @FallenPrime

kys faggot @FallenPrime

One again doing gods work.

What a fucking piece of shit.

I can't believe I trust anyone on this good for nothing website anymore.

I really don't get what these retards get from bragging. You get a momentary high and then what?

One again doing gods work.

What a fucking piece of shit.

I can't believe I trust anyone on this good for nothing website anymore.

I really don't get what these retards get from bragging. You get a momentary high and then what?
I'm on multiple fakecel discords from alts and they don't know I'm there. THEY ALL brag. all of them. I got plenty of dirt

DisTranny has banned my main account.
Fuck those cucks.
They let commies, gays and furries have discussions.
The biggest servers are inhabited by these types of degenerates.
For me it´s either Natsoc or bust.

I hate fags.

I'm on multiple fakecel discords from alts and they don't know I'm there. THEY ALL brag. all of them. I got plenty of dirt
Based as fuck. Keep lurking. They all will expose themselves eventually. Humans can't help being bragging pieces of trash.
JUST FUCKING LOL

Most incels who use the discord chat are fakecels. Im not saying they all are, but most are.

This retard tried to get me to join the discord in PM a few weeks ago too.

You think you know cool people here and they just end up being the same normie NPC trash that plagues human kind

Last edited:
how is he not banned yet

Thats why I dont trusts user with 10k+ posts in less than a year.
There are many attention whore here who mainly uses the site not to discuss inceldom but to get famous and get dopamine kick
+ people who want to feel that they belong even though they don't fit the group identity

Last edited:
Thats why I dont trust user with 10k+ posts in less than a year.
There are many attention whore here who mainly uses the site not to discuss inceldom but to get famous and get dopamine kick
@FallenPrime south korean attention whore

I hate all this stupid discord drama, just report it to mods and leave it there, nothing worse than when incels start trying to create online personas for themselves like that cringe framecel Zyros.
Thats why I dont trusts user with 10k+ posts in less than a year.
+ people who want to feel that they belong even though they don't fit the group identity
Yeah this. I've always thought postmaxxing should be against the rules. It's so fucking annoying and useless.

The anti-greycel culture on this site is stupid, it's low-quality posters who should be disliked, or new ones who come along posting loads without learning any of the forum etiquette. Some of the worst posters on this site are the ones who post the most.

Last edited:
Why do people let fakecels enter on this site? It should be needed a proof, showing that you are non able to get laid before getting into this site.
What do you suggest, exactly ?

I picture all cliquey users as Chad moggers

What do you suggest, exactly ?
Well, a guy need to describe what makes him incel (jaw, eyes, height and etc), and take a pic of it, proving if he is a jawcel, eyecel, shortcel and etc.

Take pic only of the specific part, to not get doxxed and shit.

Only sub5 men can be allowed here

View attachment 400068
Proof it's him
View attachment 400069
View attachment 400070

View attachment 400071
View attachment 400072

I care. Thank you.

I know majority of users here are fakecels which is a bit of a shame but oh well it is what it is.

tfw im the only one who is an incel on discord

Hope he gets run over by a bus. Fucking faggot

Oh I thought this forum was for guys who are involuntarily celibate.
You cant be an involutary celibate if you are 5/10+, non manlet.

Unless you have some mental disease, then it should be requested a mental disease confirmation. Otherwise a NT, non manlet and 5/10+ guy is a volcel

Last edited:
Fuck those cucks.

I hate fags.
use telegram then

Fuck those cucks.

I hate fags.
18912.jpg

I rejected two women but one was a landwhale and the other 40 yrs old.

Anickss
Tenor

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PURE MENTAL ILLNESS

>GIRLS LIKE ME BUT THEY ALSO LIKE OTHER MEN SO THEREFORE I WILL REJECT THEM AND LITERALLY SABOTAGE MY LIFE BECAUSE IM TOO MUCH OF A FRAGILE EGO'D PUSSY TO ACCEPT THE REALITY THAT THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE THAT IS MORE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE THAN ME. THIS LOGIC IS FOID TIER AND UNIRONICALLY MAKES US LOOK MORE DELUSIONAL THAN EVEN THE LOWEST IQ IT MEMEBER

Last edited:
Fucking .co retards, normies get to experience x100 more than @FallenPrime had to experience in his 17 years, only .co retards would consider a guy normie if he got a kiss or rejected a girl once.

Fucking foid obsessed schzio losers, im done

It's the need to compete. If they feel they're being surpassed by someone at something they need to brag about something else to prove they're better. Even when intrasexual competition doesn't make any sense on an incel forum or a discord server. It's pathetic human nature.