Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Racepill X Heightpill (in Downtown)

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
Yesterday afternoon I walked in Downtown with my parents near the harbor front of the lake, thankfully I was wearing my upgraded basketball shoes to 6'2 (could get to 6'3 but my mom thinks I am "too tall":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: which I had to cap it at 6'2, however deep down she desires me to be taller than my peers anyways :society:) so I hardly got heightmogged especially by Asians (I could barely encounter a couple chinks or asians who managed to heightmog me, 2-5 no more than the number of my fingers in one hand out of 100+ Asians in the said area I have encountered, the tallest one was around 6'5 idek, other ones were around an inch taller or two at most). In the meantime I was more likely to get heightmogged by whites there but I still mogged a very good amount of them, only 1 in 5 of the whites heightmogged me. However the real shit came when there was a summer camp of kids in front of me...

There was a group of kids of various races but more whites than other races despite in the downtown of the deathnic central, I noticed that there was some just barely pubescent white foid (giga JBpill she FOGGED most adult roastoids in the area) (who was just 10 years old I estimated) who was nearly the same height of some young adult darker skinned ricecel, probably a chink (which I obviously heightmogged him by a head, he was 5'4). Holy fuck it's so BRUTALLY ovER for chinks no joke. Also aside there was some very tall Amazonian curry foid which she literally TOWERED over me by a couple inches and LOOKED at me in the eyes no joke, right after I frowned and covered my face in disappointment when I noticed the heightmog by a foid :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: (I thought her is going to mock me at the fact that she heightmogged me)

If you are a rice male can't pass as 6'2 don't even consider competing against whites, the racepill is out to get you every fucking where. You can't escape it unless you take a gruelling surgery known as the LL and you have to do it in both bones.

Inb4 "muh there will always be someone taller than you" STFU tallfags will always look for a fight against you if you don't present yourself as their height minimum and ready for combat. If they THINK they can get away with plummeting you while you are shorter than them they WILL do it FASTER than a heartbeat. You need to let them know that "I'm gonna fuck you up you muhfuggah" before they begin to commence attack, just like you need to be the niggest among a pack of niggers so you won't be eaten up by the said pack of niggers.

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT AND GAMBLER
★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
Yesterday afternoon I walked in Downtown with my parents near the harbor front of the lake, thankfully I was wearing my upgraded basketball shoes to 6'2 (could get to 6'3 but my mom thinks I am "too tall":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: which I had to cap it at 6'2, however deep down she desires me to be taller than my peers anyways :society:) so I hardly got heightmogged especially by Asians (I could barely encounter a couple chinks or asians who managed to heightmog me, 2-5 no more than the number of my fingers in one hand out of 100+ Asians in the said area I have encountered, the tallest one was around 6'5 idek, other ones were around an inch taller or two at most). In the meantime I was more likely to get heightmogged by whites there but I still mogged a very good amount of them, only 1 in 5 of the whites heightmogged me. However the real shit came when there was a summer camp of kids in front of me...

There was a group of kids of various races but more whites than other races despite in the downtown of the deathnic central, I noticed that there was some just barely pubescent white foid (giga JBpill she FOGGED most adult roastoids in the area) (who was just 10 years old I estimated) who was nearly the same height of some young adult darker skinned ricecel, probably a chink (which I obviously heightmogged him by a head, he was 5'4). Holy fuck it's so BRUTALLY ovER for chinks no joke. Also aside there was some very tall Amazonian curry foid which she literally TOWERED over me by a couple inches and LOOKED at me in the eyes no joke, right after I frowned and covered my face in disappointment when I noticed the heightmog by a foid :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: (I thought her is going to mock me at the fact that she heightmogged me)

If you are a rice male can't pass as 6'2 don't even consider competing against whites, the racepill is out to get you every fucking where. You can't escape it unless you take a gruelling surgery known as the LL and you have to do it in both bones.

Inb4 "muh there will always be someone taller than you" STFU tallfags will always look for a fight against you if you don't present yourself as their height minimum and ready for combat. If they THINK they can get away with plummeting you while you are shorter than them they WILL do it FASTER than a heartbeat. You need to let them know that "I'm gonna fuck you up you muhfuggah" before they begin to commence attack, just like you need to be the niggest among a pack of niggers so you won't be eaten up by the said pack of niggers.
TLDR - IMAGINE HAVING THAT MUCH SCHIZOPHRENIA (IN VIDEO GAME)

Nikalas

Nikalas

Me(n)talcel
★★★★★
4d 13h 53m
Fuck you fakecel nigger

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
TLDR - IMAGINE HAVING THAT MUCH SCHIZOPHRENIA (IN VIDEO GAME)
I wish I was just paranoid, but turns out I was correct in every fiber of reality of the blackpill.

Sneir

Sneir

★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
I wish I was just paranoid, but turns out I was correct in every fiber of reality of the blackpill.
It´s not possible I have only 186cm and even 2m tallfags are in range of my hits (in video game)

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
It´s not possible I have only 186cm and even 2m tallfags are in range of my hits (in video game)
Nigga they aren't going to kill you in a video game, they want you dead in real life.

Sneir

Sneir

★★★★★
45d 18h 53m
Nigga they aren't going to kill you in a video game, they want you dead in real life.
jewish trickery I am the incel terrorist who will blow them up in crowded mall (in video game)

Nikalas

Nikalas

Me(n)talcel
★★★★★
4d 13h 53m
I wish I am a fakecel.

Also, MOGGED = SUB ZERO SMV
You are if you are 6'+ just fucking talk to girls you retarded fuck

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
You are if you are 6'+ just fucking talk to girls you retarded fuck
"jUsT tAlk tO giRLs b... bro"

So much easier said than done, they don't want a 6'5 CHAD, they DEMAND one.

Want =/= Demand as Want implies that something can be settled, demand is not.

Nikalas

Nikalas

Me(n)talcel
★★★★★
4d 13h 53m
"jUsT tAlk tO giRLs b... bro"

So much easier said than done, they don't want a 6'5 CHAD, they DEMAND one.

Want =/= Demand as Want implies that something can be settled, demand is not.
You're so fucking retarded bro, imagine being this schizo

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
You're so fucking retarded bro, imagine being this schizo
I hope I am being schizo like you said, reality is often disappointing.

W

war_with_myself

blackpilled by reality
★★★
14d 11h 1m
Sounds like you're in the Bay Area

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
@Saint Cho @wei#3959 @RREEEEEEEEE @Zensfy @basementLDARcel thoughts?

Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
251d 11h 38m
tldr ngl.

sparknotes version?
From what I understand is that he saw some manlet ricecel that was around the same height as a white hole. Of course like all tall niggers he couldn't help but brag about his height for a solid paragraph in the beginning.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
226d 13h 0m
Over for below 7'5 cels

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
90d 13h 2m
From what I understand is that he saw some manlet ricecel that was around the same height as a white hole. Of course like all tall niggers he couldn't help but brag about his height for a solid paragraph in the beginning.
@subzero Next time you can just post "mogged a ricecel manlet today, felt good". No need for an essay.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
@subzero Next time you can just post "mogged a ricecel manlet today, felt good". No need for an essay.
That's not the point. My point was about seeing a barely pubescent 10 yo white hole close to heightmogging some adult ricecel. Showing how brutal, merciless the racepill IS.

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
9d 19h 53m
I wish I am a :chad:

As I have said in the thread, 6'5 Asians DO exist.
If I was 6’5 chang I would have attempted to fuck the 10 yo cumskin whore you mentioned above

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

★★
90d 13h 2m
That's not the point. My point was about seeing a barely pubescent 10 yo white hole close to heightmogging some adult ricecel. Showing how brutal, merciless the racepill IS.
That's more heightpill than racepill imo. I'm a chink & 6'0.5 morning height 5'11.5 night height. Though I guess you could say that heightpill is a part of racepill. Racepill is really just the combination of height/face/frame/dick differences between races in which asians are at the bottom next to curries.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
That's more heightpill than racepill imo. I'm a chink & 6'0.5 morning height 5'11.5 night height. Though I guess you could say that heightpill is a part of racepill. Racepill is really just the combination of height/face/frame/dick differences between races in which asians are at the bottom next to curries.
It's literally 2 DIFFERENT species, jfl at soys saying "muh one human race".

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

★★
90d 13h 2m
It's literally 2 DIFFERENT species, jfl at soys saying "muh one human race".
I remember when I went to Japan and heightmogged literally every man in Osaka and Kobe. Honestly felt godlike and realized this is what 6'5 white chad feels every day in America.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
I remember when I went to Japan and heightmogged literally every man in Osaka and Kobe. Honestly felt godlike and realized this is what 6'5 white chad feels every day in America.
yep. and there could be some 6'7 plus basketball player tyrone appear out of nowhere.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

★★
90d 13h 2m
wintercel

wintercel

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 19h 53m
Asians are so short because of the soy they eat.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
Asians are so short because of the soy they eat.
Not just the diet. Notice how the Dutch become the tallest people in the world simply by practicing eugenics.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★
20d 21h 9m
Fuck off mogger:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★★
24d 8h 34m
yep. and there could be some 6'7 plus basketball player tyrone appear out of nowhere.
I've seen and been mogged hard by some gigatallfag dark ass nigger tourists out here in SEA.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
wintercel

wintercel

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 19h 53m
Not just the diet. Notice how the Dutch become the tallest people in the world simply by practicing eugenics.
Did they intentionally do this? Or did this just happen to the Dutch?

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
Did they intentionally do this? Or did this just happen to the Dutch?
Shorter males breed much less than tallfags in Netherlands.

wintercel

wintercel

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 19h 53m
Shorter males breed much less than tallfags in Netherlands.
That happens everywhere though. What is the exact reason the Netherlands does this the most though?

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Officer
★★
9d 12h 56m

You have to be actually retarded to not be able to get whores at 6'2

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
You have to be actually retarded to not be able to get whores at 6'2
Nigga I dare you repeat it when there are 6'5 ppl around. Also you didn't read that there was some 6'4 or plus currywhore who heightmogged me.

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★
12d 1h 16m
6'0 and get height mogged by most Asian males I see. American-born Asians are tall as fuck idgaf what anyone says.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
6'0 and get height mogged by most Asian males I see. American-born Asians are tall as fuck idgaf what anyone says.
You are probably referring the northern Asians, northern Asians are typically taller than Southern Asians by a couple inches on average.

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★
12d 1h 16m
You are probably referring the northern Asians, northern Asians are typically taller than Southern Asians by a couple inches on average.
I'm in southern california so idk what they are

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
I'm in southern california so idk what they are
Northern Asians have like very thin monolids and lighter skin. No joke southern Chinese were manlets but there are northern Asians that heightmog me for example the chinks I mentioned in the thread that are above my height.

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m

Update on the thread that I forgot to mention, there were TONS of couples which the guys were shorter than me but I am willing to bet that at least 20 percent of the said relationships were open relationships where the foid is cucking the manlet. A notable example I have seen was that there was some 5'8 or 9 a manlet tier white guy with a large head and thin neck (kinda Harry Potter looking) walking with a blonde white high tier becky that was nearly his height. I kinda wished I wrecked him so I could ascend via hybristophiliamaxxing (in Injustice 2 DLC Expansion pack) @Zer0/∞

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
73d 14h 56m
@basementLDARcel thoughts?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
64d 6h 0m
@Saint Cho @wei#3959 @RREEEEEEEEE @Zensfy @basementLDARcel thoughts?
This is the first time I've heard of a South Asian female who is that tall. She is on par with the Dutch females who can be around that height as well. Good genetics. I thought my brother's wife was tall for a Pakistani female at 5 foot 10 but compared to the woman you saw, she isn't that tall either.