Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News another hERo? - Tyrelle D. Shaw

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
happened years ago but i havent seen it brought up yet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/29/...veered-into-violence-against-asian-women.html

basically he was a black dude who approached 1500 asian foids in the space of a year and got nowhere. he then went ER by bashing a couple noodlethots in the head with a hammer covered in a bag. :banhammer::banhammer: he then roped at the bottom of an elevator shaft

29ASIANATTACKS4websub-jumbo.jpg

(him on the right)

Pathethic. Good thing he's dead.

@uninstall

he was pretty decent looking, too.

29ASIANATTACKS3web-jumbo.jpg

b..b...but I thought approaching was a numbers game?

A hERo amongst us

Why would a black guy target noodlewhores? I guess if he had targeted white girls may be he would have been successful. Noodlewhores hate dark skin

Lifefuel for ricecels tbh. Serves those noodlewhores right for race traitorism.

What a retard. Statistically Asian foids are impossible to date as a blackcel, even when good looking, they HATE black men. With his face he could have even gotten a white foid, smh. At least he gave them retribution so he's a hERo in my book.

if only he was white then those 1500 noodlewhores would have been begging for his dick
Fucking preach.
This is so true and makes me so angry.
Fuck ethnic whores

I read all of his blog. I am so sorry for his suicide. He was a sad child after all.

Dating Coaches should b arrested for this shit

Lol serves those whores right; noticed the name though and thought you meant Tristan J Shaw, the white incel student in Michigan who masturbated in class over a noodlewhore lecturer.

His family had a funeral for him where he was standing up at a metro station with a recording of his voice looped saying "you look kawaii, desu -- you have boyfriend-chan, ne?"

Did he even get one frag?
Not an ER in that case

One more hERo recognized. I feel sorry for him, 1500 rejections, of course he couldn't handle it anymore.

From the article:

“He was never struggling in the women department.”

Basically, he just had an obsession with Asian women, same way elliot had an obsession only with Stacies. Both of them could get a girlfriend.

People who think they can relate to the above are not incels (based on the definition of the word), just a common interest in hating women.