Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You are based Tyrell Shaw, blood.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I was about due for another noodle toilet thread anyway.
"The blog goes into details about the responses he got from the (apparently many) women he approached, which vary from "Sorry, I'm in a rush" and "Sorry, I have a boyfriend," to complete freeze-outs. If they're real, these rejections sound as if they fueled his obsessions with Asian women while simultaneously enraging him. The site also features another detailed journal of the number of times he spotted an Asian woman holding hands with a Caucasian man."
"Every Asian Woman by herself must be hit in the face...The reason is because I don’t think Asian women like me...So I think it's brilliant to give all Asian Women a legitimate reason to hate me."
Look up Tyrelle D. Shaw he's a based mentalcel/blackcel who targeted noodles cuz he wanted a noodle and got tired of living in NYC where every asian woman is coupled with a JBW maxxer.

He killed himself after but set his blog to release posts automatically for years. LOL king shit. Another forgotten blackcel because as OP said, these guys don't fit the media agenda so as always our GLORIOUS history is erased!

img_1040.jpg

This guy is absolutely based. But unfortunately it wasn't in the media's agenda to shine light of the truth he speaks. We should be saying "go TS" instead of fakecel ER (toilets literally worship ER, but no toilet would bother to even consider worshipping Tyrell)

noodle toilets hate the nigger inkwell race out of everything in this world, even more than other toilets us niggercels i'd argue
it's over from all direction but noodles would literally crucify us all in a heartbeat if they had the chance. They hate us the most

it's over!! :cryfeels::cryfeels:

based and lowinhibpilled

Let's resolve it until we can speak again as males only:

images

We are forbidden to forget you, seaman sailor.

it's over

image.webp

"Excuse me — I just wanted to come over to tell you that you have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen."
"I can't believe it. You're absolutely beautiful!"

brutal fate for blackcels.

Imagine how much media attention this would have gotten if he was white

Imagine how much media attention this would have gotten if he was white

Ah well. It simply means that holes rely on simple aesthetics to gauge intellectual ability.

Everyone will always smear this guy as stinky inkwell and bury their head in the sand to the very logical steps that lead him to that point. He prob was looked at with disgust by every noodlewhore he came across. Blackcels are the truestcels

Last edited: