Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another German Chad's supreme gene about to be ruined by noodlewhore

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
Why would any white Chad choose noodlewhore?They are the biggest incel factories.Hapa boys look nothing like their fathers.Why would any sane parents want that for their sons?Also get this,he is gonna be a doctor.Noodlewhores in the west don't just settle for white cock they are gold diggers too!If you are white,any race is better than noodlewhore when it comes to mating.
Currycels and ricecels, you don't come any close to the suffering hapacels endure.At least you have functional families.As hapacel,I've been wondering why I look nothing like my father.I can relate so much to ER.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 588
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 238
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 278
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 282
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 284
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,571
and she's like 2/10 wtf man

Tell white girls to be easier.

What a waste of high quality gene. Good job chad, your son's gonna be hapa ricecel.

but im not certain if ER father looked better than him. his only advantage was that he was white.

your right 1/10 shes even overweight which is worse than 90% of noodlewhores
Yeah still she somehow manages to get this Chad.Makes me wonder how bad things are in Germany.

Not his fault that white girls prefer chadfugees and tyrones.

next generation is gonna have a shitload of elliot rogers

That's all he could get long term.

but im not certain if ER father looked better than him. his only advantage was that he was white.

ER is better looking than his dad in the face. He's also better looking than his disgusting mother.

Unfortunately he inherited his mother's small frame and dink. it was over before it began.

This is cope. Hapas can be very good looking. Just look at Asian male / White female couples. Thing is, most White male / female noodlewhore couples have really ugly noodlewhores. I've seen some really DOM looking Asian female goddesses (like 5'10" girls with skulls that look like a beautiful Stacy angel face) that would 100% birth Chad sons.

I fucking hate this country

Why would any white Chad choose noodlewhore?They are the biggest incel factories.Hapa boys look nothing like their fathers.Why would any sane parents want that for their sons?Also get this,he is gonna be a doctor.Noodlewhores in the west don't just settle for white cock they are gold diggers too!If you are white,any race is better than noodlewhore when it comes to mating.
Currycels and ricecels, you don't come any close to the suffering hapacels endure.At least you have functional families.As hapacel,I've been wondering why I look nothing like my father.I can relate so much to ER.

The answer is simple. It's because she cleans the ground he walks on with her tongue.

This noodle cunt would probably eat his shit out of the toilet bowl if he told her to do it.

Soon, another ER will be born...

what is wrong with white boys?
racemixing should be illegal tbh

Asian women are the cutest usually but this one is gross

This is cope. Hapas can be very good looking. Just look at Asian male / White female couples. Thing is, most White male / female noodlewhore couples have really ugly noodlewhores. I've seen some really DOM looking Asian female goddesses (like 5'10" girls with skulls that look like a beautiful Stacy angel face) that would 100% birth Chad sons.
Sure, some hapa men can slay (Markiplier below) but hapa men are disadvantaged compared to pure white men in almost every situation.

Notice that his lower third is very Caucasian.
C69EFC52 67E2 4C34 B222 7B2A3AD22974

This is the kind of bluepilled Chad that has been Stockholmed with easy relationships since he was 13. The fact that he's pursuing medicine actually makes a lot of sense, because it tends to attract a lot of task oriented people that don't really examine themselves, buck the boat, or understand what they are truly capable of. They'd rather follow a safe path set in front of them. He probably has no idea that he has Tinder super powers.

The answer is simple. It's because she cleans the ground he walks on with her tongue.

This noodle cunt would probably eat his shit out of the toilet bowl if he told her to do it.
Well,according to this noodlewhore,this german Chad cooks for her and follows her around "like a puppy", her words.He is "lucky" to have HER!
Besides my father always does what my mom says.The docile asian girls stereotype only applies to mail-order brides.Noodlewhores you met in the west are very controlling.

her looksmatch rotting in some sewer somewhere

Screenshot 2019 02 14 13 36 35

https://archive.is/VH0s8
Absolute proof that fathers are ashamed of their eurasian sons.

Most people don't think about their offspring. Why do short people have kids? Why do balding men have kids?

She is absolutely sub human, pure genetic trash yet she gets a relationship, whilst her looksmatch was mercy killed at birth.

Foids really do live on tutorial mode.

threads like these single handedly destroy the immense cope that is JBW.
in fact i'm fairly sure these threads are purely made by ethnicopers to rub into our faces just how bad we have it tbh

Why do short people have kids? Why do balding men have kids?
this is why every incels has the right to hate his parents tbh.
most people have kids to give their life some meaning = it's selfish.

foids are actively ruining the human genetic pool by their poor choices, such as racemixxing, giving birth over 30 yo, consuming drugs / meds when pregnant, the list goes on.
with some mild eugenic rules millions of years of individual suffering could be avoided.

Poor guy. This is how incels start...

"""""Chad""""

Well,according to this noodlewhore,this german Chad cooks for her and follows her around "like a puppy", her words.He is "lucky" to have HER!
Besides my father always does what my mom says.The docile asian girls stereotype only applies to mail-order brides.Noodlewhores you met in the west are very controlling.

It's gotta be the soy in the water.