Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another filthy slut gets kicked out from flight for dressing like a whore

Glad some people still have decency to show whores their place

sad they didnt had any pics of it :feelstrash: :feelshehe:

Thought she was thrown out of the plane while it was flying jfl

@78980n LOW EFFORT POST U ALT!!

Women are like kids.

She started crying after being asked to cover up!?
Just fucking follow the instructions you slut and stop thinking you're above the law.

31yo, mother of 2 kids, dressing like a whore on a public flight. She got well served and this is Lifefuel idd

Classic white trash behavior. Here's her play:

1. Dress like a whore at an airport.
2. Gets herself groped during a flight.
3. Sue the airline for emotional distress for not stopping the groper; leveraging beta orbiters, SJWs, and feminists to spread her story in the media.
4. Airline wants to avoid bad PR and gives her a 6-figure check to settle the lawsuit quickly.

I'm glad that someone from the airline was smart enough to recognize her ploy and to stop it in action. These fucking ambulance chasers are cancer.

sad they didnt had any pics of it :feelstrash: :feelshehe:

I found them bro, she posed in it for an article JFL

8C5902A5 ACC4 401E 90D1 9C541E5AE809
DCFD847C 99EB 4E08 B76A A089A210DD5D
74A248BC 1012 47B8 8D60 C2CA99187534

Pretty ridiculous that this shit is so normalized that some people are outraged by this.

If a dude walked on with no shirt or some assless chaps I am sure they will kick him off too.

Glad some people still have decency to show whores their place
The cucks were busy that day, or else they would whine and sob along with that whore.

om nom nom
looks slightly saggy though. but just think about the number of tyrones who've been inside her
i tell you who didnt went inside of her
Guests: 89

i tell you who didnt went inside of her
Guests: 89

:soy::soy::soy:
You already know there's going to be an IT post about how we're hate-filled soon-to-be mass shooters because we had the audacity to suggest that an airport terminal is not one's private beach.

>mother of 2

Nuke this fucking earth

Coming from foid airline, it's surprising.

It made my day, TBH. We should treat sluts like they should be, with total disdain, bullying and ostracism (just like foids treat us), not only on all airlines, but in public places, at the very least.
mother of 2 btw. JFL at society