Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel another failed ascension attempt

bitchesbeberew

bitchesbeberew

Banned
-
man i dont even know what to say about this. the obvious outcome for sure. i guess thats my takeaway from this. im only 21 so even if its embarrassing being rejected left and right i still somehow and for some reason drag myself through this monotony where all outcomes seem to have been pre decided just so when i ldar in my 30s i wouldnt be left feeling remorseful at not having tried enough and would at the very least have the solace of knowing that i did whatever i could. so this time things were going fine. we would chat online. and shes in my college. so i asked her for a walk and she got to see my face properly and shes pretty much ghosted me since lmao. went from responding in full on paras to leaving me on seen LMFAO

fuck man i wish i was normie lite at least :cryfeels:

I misread the title as "another failed assassination attempt"
today i daydreamed about killing my former chad roommate by sticking a fent patch on his back while hes fast asleep. it was nice

Get plastic surgery before you ascend or you're most likely gonna be manipulated by a foid for your resources later on in the future, whilst she gets plowed by chad behind your back.

Get plastic surgery before you ascend or you're most likely gonna be manipulated by a foid for your resources later on in the future, whilst she gets plowed by chad behind your back.
too broke rn for that and will forever be too broke for that im afraid. ovER

At least you are talking to foids and I can't even do that which means you mog me. It's probably been over a month since I've talked to a woman that I'm not related to.

At least you are talking to foids and I can't even do that which means you mog me. It's probably been over a month since I've talked to a woman that I'm not related to.
i talk to foids and it elicits disgust from their side. at that point not that big a difference between talking to them or altogether abstaining from talking to them imo

so i asked her for a walk
What?
and she got to see my face properly and shes pretty much ghosted me since lmao. went from responding in full on paras to leaving me on seen LMFAO

fuck man i wish i was normie lite at least :cryfeels:
Why do girls (and guys) do this? Talk extensively to anonymous people online? Do they genuinely expect them to be attractive, do they create a fantasy in their head? It's weird and pointless.

What?

Why do girls (and guys) do this? Talk extensively to anonymous people online? Do they genuinely expect them to be attractive, do they create a fantasy in their head? It's weird and pointless.
no shes in my college. shes known and seen me for almost two years. but id never held a convo with her irl prior to the walk. and i started talking to her online and it went really well and she seemed to be invested in our convos. but ever since the walk shes been v non responsive. i didnt even do or say anything wrong. wasnt autistic or anything. so the face obviously.