Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another encounter with normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Too depressed to have anyone read this.

Last edited:
make them fear u brother

>abandoned castles

damn I wish i had that shit in my area. Stupid amerishithole smh.

Once a group of young boys around 12 followed be around the shop laughing, you should never trust or befriend normies.

Just shoot them them tbh

>abandoned castles

damn I wish i had that shit in my area. Stupid amerishithole smh.
They're an amazing cope when they're empty, but a lot of the time they're also a place where normshits like to hang out. I often find condoms in them.

Send me a picture and I will rate for you. I have a lot of knowledge of looks theory.

I appreciate it bro, but it's beyond over for me. I am a fuckup, both physically and mentally.

Once a group of young boys around 12 followed be around the shop laughing, you should never trust or befriend normies.
Happened to me too. They were talking in a foreign language but I know they were insulting me. They couldn't stop laughing either.

At least they didnt throw milkshakes at you.

make them fear u brother

If you’re near average/above average physically this is viable.

Learning to fight gives you a quiet confidence (be realistic about it tho).

Obviously don’t go looking for trouble, but if the moment is right- give them a shock if you’re feeling ballsy (it’s usually a stupid risk, but probably better for your mental health to resist).

Just don’t be autistic in the process.

Children are basically untouchable though. It’s the most brutal torment.

My heart goes out to you.

I was walking out Burger King, sweating because lately I haven't been a huge fan of leaving my house. I've become a lot more self-conscious about how I look so even my lonely walks are a lot rarer now.
Anyway, as I was doing that there was a group of normies sitting down on a bench. One of them shouted "It's him again, he's everywhere!". Then they all turned back to look at me.

What the fuck?? I used to love wandering around aimlessly but it was usually to secluded areas like forests and abandoned castles. How the fuck would he remember me?
Am I really that hideous?

They're an amazing cope when they're empty, but a lot of the time they're also a place where normshits like to hang out. I often find condoms in them.

I appreciate it bro, but it's beyond over for me. I am a fuckup, both physically and mentally.

Happened to me too. They were talking in a foreign language but I know they were insulting me. They couldn't stop laughing either.

What do you look like? I look like stereotypical mountain dew gamer though I am not a gamer

spit in their face