Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another day without a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Saw so many couples in Starbucks. It’s almost Valentine’s Day so that number will only increase.

my motivation to do anything is dying. How do you manage to get good grades while rotting all week?
Normies study because they know they’ll reward themselves on a Friday night getting shitfaced and fucking their gfs. I don’t care about being an office slave in my 30s+ so I don’t really care about college.

it’s all so shit. My life objectively is better than it was in the last 3 years but my mental state is still deteriorating. I slept for less than 2 hours last night because my wasted opportunities kept me awake.
something has to happen quick...

I literally forgot about this meme day. "Just buy the mercantile fake normie celebration bro" ... Or just feel depressed because you can't be a part of consuming consumer goods with a sexual partner. This society is a gigantic meme.

You deserve your inceldom anyway. It fucking infuriates me that I cannot block you efficiently without your stupid shit popping up, because you spam these worthless, identical threads over and over.
my motivation to do anything is dying. How do you manage to get good grades while rotting all week?
Normies study because they know they’ll reward themselves on a Friday night getting shitfaced and fucking their gfs. I don’t care about being an office slave in my 30s+ so I don’t really care about college.
No it's not, because you're not suicidal and you fear death like a faggot that you are. Your whole existence is based around holes, because you're just a failed normie faggot with no particular interests.
it’s all so shit. My life objectively is better than it was in the last 3 years but my mental state is still deteriorating. I slept for less than 2 hours last night because my wasted opportunities kept me awake.
something has to happen quick...
Amazon product ASIN B003RG03O2View: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B003RG03O2/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1KIC0EAC7NVD5&keywords=natriumnitrit&qid=1643650852&sprefix=sodium%2Bnitrite%2Caps%2C99&sr=8-2&th=1

You deserve your inceldom anyway. It fucking infuriates me that I cannot block you efficiently without your stupid shit popping up, because you spam these worthless, identical threads over and over.
keep dilating lmao. Most of ID is the same shit over and over again. There’s only so much you can talk about as an incel. It’s better than “give up women are le chad only” horseshit
No it's not, because you're not suicidal and you fear death like a faggot that you are. Your whole existence is based around holes, because you're just a failed normie faggot with no particular interests.
what site do you think you’re on, dumbass? All of us at least partially base our existence around holes. And it’s more than that. It’s about not living the life of a normie.

Cope.

What problems do you even have?
It's known that you're tall and go out a lot, what incel features do you have?

What problems do you even have?
It's known that you're tall and go out a lot, what incel features do you have?
Don’t have any major physical ones. I’m not NT, I have anxiety and i’m boring as fuck. I had shitty parents that didn’t raise me right and I was bullied when I was younger before I finished puberty. I don’t go out a lot at all. When i’m not at the gym or college, i’m rotting 99% of the time. I have no real, stable social circle because of my mental state, something I can’t really fix. That’s why I am an incel.

Last edited:
I have no motivation to get a job or anything because I don't have a gf. Valentine's Day is horrible, and will be even worse this year because I'm a year older.

keep dilating lmao. Most of ID is the same shit over and over again. There’s only so much you can talk about as an incel. It’s better than “give up women are le chad only” horseshit
It's the same shit over and over, because of fuckwits like you lol. There's no discussion of black pill anymore, because retards like you use this site as their personal blog. Nobody gives a shit. Weren't you supposed to kill yourself/ask foids out on Tinder/intimidate normies you fucking retard?
what site do you think you’re on, dumbass? All of us at least partially base our existence around holes. And it’s more than that. It’s about not living the life of a normie.
You're a dumbass with cuckold mentality that can't go down the street without jizzing his pants at the sight of some hole, then shitting out a sob thread, because you didn't get your dick wet.

With that foid like victim mentality your natural next step is to cut your sack off and become a troon. Your bullies are the real heroes lmao.

It's the same shit over and over, because of fuckwits like you lol. There's no discussion of black pill anymore, because retards like you use this site as their personal blog. Nobody gives a shit. Weren't you supposed to kill yourself/ask foids out on Tinder/intimidate normies you fucking retard?

most people here aren’t even blackpilled. They just repeat tales from the basement of youtubers like incelsTV who regurgitate dating site stats from 2010. If you want some decent blackpills go to must read content.
And i’m actively improving my life so i’ll where that take
You're a dumbass with cuckold mentality that can't go down the street without jizzing his pants at the sight of some hole, then shitting out a sob thread, because you didn't get your dick wet.

With that foid like victim mentality your natural next step is to cut your sack off and become a troon. Your bullies are the real heroes lmao.
jfl imagine pretending you’re some badass and pretending to be better than anyone else on an incel site. You’re in the exact same position as me. Your yapping is irrelevant.

most people here aren’t even blackpilled. They just repeat tales from the basement of youtubers like incelsTV who regurgitate dating site stats from 2010. If you want some decent blackpills go to must read content. And i’m actively improving my life so i’ll where that take
Most people on here are a clueless yes man crowd with no ability of critical thinking. They differ little from a bluepilled redditor, only instead of praising women and shitting on incels they do the exact opposite. You're talking about decent black pills then you cite must read content which is mostly cherry picked data that contradicts itself.
And i’m actively improving my life so i’ll where that take
I don’t go out a lot at all. When i’m not at the gym or college, i’m rotting 99% of the time.

jfl imagine pretending you’re some badass and pretending to be better than anyone else on an incel site. You’re in the exact same position as me. Your yapping is irrelevant.
There's a handful of people on this site that I genuinely respect and like to interact with, but yeah I feel much superior than you. And nope, I'm not in the same position as you, bUt I wOn'T Go INtO DetAils oN ThiS FOruM.

And to play the exact tactic like you - keep coping.

Most people on here are a clueless yes man crowd with no ability of critical thinking. They differ little from a bluepilled redditor, only instead of praising women and shitting on incels they do the exact opposite. You're talking about decent black pills then you cite must read content which is mostly cherry picked data that contradicts itself.

There's a handful of people on this site that I genuinely respect and like to interact with, but yeah I feel much superior than you. And nope, I'm not in the same position as you, bUt I wOn'T Go INtO DetAils oN ThiS FOruM.

And to play the exact tactic like you - keep coping.
k we can talk about it on a different forum.

The truth is that you’re salty because there’s no other reason you’d be constantly posting the same bullshit in my threads. Are you such a snowflake that you can’t just look past them? Jfl. You’re not superior to anyone.

k we can talk about it on a different forum.
The only interaction I am willing to take up with you is to spit in your stupid face.
The truth is that you’re salty because there’s no other reason you’d be constantly posting the same bullshit in my threads. Are you such a snowflake that you can’t just look past them? Jfl. You’re not superior to anyone.
Normies and your bullies are also salty this is why they treat you like shit. And yeah, it doesn't take much to be superior to yourself. I know truecels who've been fucked hard throughout their entire life yet still have more decency to not act like a whiny bitch like you and the rest of lazy faggots from the "it's over" crowd. Which is why again I think you deserve your inceldom, loneliness and bullying.

The only interaction I am willing to take up with you is to spit in your stupid face.

Normies and your bullies are also salty this is why they treat you like shit. And yeah, it doesn't take much to be superior to yourself. I know truecels who've been fucked hard throughout their entire life yet still have more decency to not act like a whiny bitch like you and the rest of lazy faggots from the "it's over" crowd. Which is why again I think you deserve your inceldom, loneliness and bullying.

Oh no, I can’t vent about inceldom on a forum for incels just like basically everyone else here does?