Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another day, another rejection

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
So today I had courage to do a cold approach to a foid in my college (not even pretty) she's like 160 cm and not in a good shape :ha..feels: I thought to myself " maybe this is the one" and asked if she's a freshman like me :ahegao: you know what she answered? She fucking told me that it was none of my business :feelsUnreal: I couldn't believe my ears but it did happen omg I hate femoids so much. Why are women so cruel these days?

I'm sorry to hear that, brocel. :cryfeels:
But it's only a taste of what's to come, college is literal hell for ugly males. Stay strong, best of luck.

You should approach girls more often and don't be vulgar because they know that you have a .is account.

I'm sorry to hear that, brocel. :cryfeels:
But it's only a taste of what's to come, college is literal hell for ugly males. Stay strong, best of luck.
I hate college

I would have given her a cumsicle

It was your game and personality bro. I myself always take a shower, read the latest ms marvel and she hulk comics then when I think i'm ready I ask my female dating roach that drains $300 per minute from my bank to tell me that I would make any girl feel very lucky one day. I still got rejected but that's just the 200th warm up, I learned not to say good morning because that's very limited and what if she had a bad morning that's what Karen told me.

It was your game and personality bro. I myself always take a shower, read the latest ms marvel and she hulk comics then when I think i'm ready I ask my female dating roach that drains $300 per minute from my bank to tell me that I would make any girl feel very lucky one day. I still got rejected but that's just the 200th warm up, I learned not to say good morning because that's very limited and what if she had a bad morning that's what Karen told me.
We will make it, brah!

brah

:soy: :feelstastyman::feels:

That was just the warmup for the next 10k approaches, don't worry

I know I always smell something unincel in his videos
His videos are literally "babies first blackpill video", he's literally stole CBP's idea of being moronpilled.

Only fakecels approach toilets,trucels know it never began 4 them