Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another confirmation of my subhumanity

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I was at the mall today and when I was on my way home this kid, who was with her father at the atm machine, shot me such a weird glance of disgust that I could tell straight away that she found me ugly. Even a child of about 7 years old can distinguish ugliness from beauty. That episode brought back memories of another day a long time ago when I was still in high school. I used to take the public transport everyday to go back home. One day, this woman sat right next to me with her child on her lap. It was also a little kid about 6 years old. All of a sudden, the child looks at me and starts to cry that he didn't want to seat next to this man ( Me). Back then, I didn't know about the blackpill. So I brushed this aside as a one-off. It was maybe just a weird child acting. Boy, was I wrong. You don't keep the V card at 28 being a good-looking guy.

kids keep it honest

Kids are unfiltered, you’re not getting them to overlook a bad FACE.

Little kids just stare at me continuously.