Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Another cause of hyper-lookism/sub8: "Game" is abandoned

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
I hate the word game that I associate with the RedPill Movement, which tells me: Don't be yourself to impress women who are crazy. Game is everything in life and also all you need. blah blah blah - but I think everybody knows what is meant: masculinity

When this is now already forbidden in the verbal communication start, only the non-verbal "communication" remains: looks. Chad wins all the more.

The 'game' is won or lost on whether or not Chad sperm fertilizes egg.

I hate the word game that I associate with the RedPill Movement, which tells me: Don't be yourself to impress women who are crazy. Game is everything in life and also all you need. blah blah blah - but I think everybody knows what is meant: masculinity

When this is now already forbidden in the verbal communication start, only the non-verbal "communication" remains: looks. Chad wins all the more.

That dude is the most pathetic being I have ever seen. Look at that estrogen ridden face, weak weak weak.
What a faggot, exploiting the desperation of other men for his own gain, even though he is just as much of pathetic looser as they are. Takes one to know one I guess.

This dude probably pulls 500lbs landwhales once a month and thinkes he's a slayer.
I can't believe I used to watch people like that back in the day.
Bet he is married to a fat wife too.

God I wish this guy would approach me in the street with some drunken fat bitch so I could tell him and the hindenburg to fuck off.

Just keep trying bro. And when you've tried all the way til your deathbed with still nothing gained, try even more :soy:

That dude is the most pathetic being I have ever seen. Look at that estrogen ridden face, weak weak weak.
What a faggot, exploiting the desperation of other men for his own gain, even though he is just as much of pathetic looser as they are. Takes one to know one I guess.

This dude probably pulls 500lbs landwhales once a month and thinkes he's a slayer.
I can't believe I used to watch people like that back in the day.
Bet he is married to a fat wife too.

God I wish this guy would approach me in the street with some drunken fat bitch so I could tell him and the hindenburg to fuck off.

What does a non estrogen ridden face look like? inb4 chad face, give me a normie example.

Today I realised how the typical MGTOW a.k.a. a Dropped Cuck looks like. Even more pathetic than a cuck currently in a relationship.

What does a non estrogen ridden face look like? inb4 chad face, give me a normie example.

A normal face does not have bloated out cheeks like that. That's a sign of inflamation.
This is a good example:

Look at he facial shape, the cheeks are wide and bloated up, he has a potatoe head. His diet was shit, high bodyfat = more estrogen and less testosterone,
gut issues etc...

Dyer 1

This is a few years later after a diet change. Potbelly is gone, cheeks are now nice and thin, skin health has improved etc...

Dyer 2

The "game" is won or lost at birth. Etiher you got good genetics or you don't.

A normal face does not have bloated out cheeks like that. That's a sign of inflamation.
This is a good example:

Look at he facial shape, the cheeks are wide and bloated up, he has a potatoe head. His diet was shit, high bodyfat = more estrogen and less testosterone,
gut issues etc...

View attachment 212553

This is a few years later after a diet change. Potbelly is gone, cheeks are now nice and thin, skin health has improved etc...

View attachment 212555

I gain weight way too fast and have a potbelly tbh.

When this guy is high E, than I am officially a women.
But ok, since the rest you said was clearly bs, because he is a mgtower without a wife, I will take the first sentence also not too serious.

I live in an expensive third world shithole as a NEET leeching off family, so no fancy diets for me. lol

It's not fancy. You just eat meat/fish and organ meats. That's it. No complexity.

Game is worthless

This is a good example:

gut issues etc...

View attachment 212553

View attachment 212555
It's called lighting and angle. Most MM have hollow cheeks because they take photos at a good lighting that shows their jawline and fat-depicted cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back