Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another blackpill video countering cucktears' "personality" argument

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-

Most attractive females are not nice people, yet they still got simps kissing their feet.

Nobody cares about your personality if you're attractive. Nobody cares about your personality if you're ugly. It's just indifference in different ways.

Nobody cares about your personality if you're attractive. Nobody cares about your personality if you're ugly.
Collage

2o5s7c

made them myself

"Teehee I prefer the one on the left he looks non-intimidating but my current bf looks like the one on the right lol so strange xD"
"TEEHEE I love how bad, Chad, and alpha the guy on the right is like my bf teehee!"

"Teehee I prefer the one on the left he looks non-intimidating but my current bf looks like the one on the right lol so strange xD"
TEEHEE MY LAST 500 COCKS I RODE WHERE ALL ALPHA 9 FOOT TALL CHISELED VIOLENT AYRAN CHADS WITH NUMEROUS FELONIES AND JAIL VISITS BUT I LOVE NICE GUYS THAT ARE SMALL TIMID WEAK AND BETA TEEHEE