Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Anonymous Poll] Do you believe sub8 law is true?

Do you agree with sub8 theory?

• It’s not a theory, it’s a law.

• No, it’s dumb.

• Undecided, I’d like more evidence.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think there's some truth to it. But I'm more of a sub6 man myself.
Sub6 would make more sense tbh. It rules out roughly 60% of the male population from all dating, which is pretty accurate if you look at female/male reproduction rates through history.

That could be changing a bit with the modern hypergamy and women (through social media) seeing chads all the time and the easy ability to meet such chads.

Sub6 would make more sense tbh. It rules out roughly 60% of the male population from all dating, which is pretty accurate if you look at female/male reproduction rates through history.

That could be changing a bit with the modern hypergamy and women (through social media) seeing chads all the time and the easy ability to meet such chads.

60% would be sub7, or sub Chadlite

Sounds about right

60% would be sub7, or sub Chadlite

Sounds about right
But population distribution dosen't work like that. It's not 1/10 = 10%, 2/10 = 10% etc, because most people would fall in the average range, and the further you deviate from that the less people you will have in each category.

Still, playing around with small numbers like that isn't really needed in this situation. I guess just saying be a 6/7 out of 10 or above and you'll be good suffices just as well.

sub8 theory is true for most people on here because they are lonely virgins past the age of 20-21, nobody wants to help with the issues of a guy in that situation outside of extreme circumstances like he's got great LMS

From my experience, lots of tallfags manage to lock a becky gf before uni starts. After that, it becomes 8/10+++ only from what I've seen.

Its over If You’re Not A Chad

It's just plain not living. Living is supposed to be a happy experience, not a life of depression, lack of validation, lack of female interest and attraction, lack of friends, lack of AMOG other men, etc

A sub Chad is invisible to females, he's only seen when a female is already way past her prime (in her 30's) when she's looking for a beta cuck to marry her and support her and her children. Of course at that point she'll be jaded by all the pump and dump chad did to her and she hates men because of it.

You're getting a female that is emotionally unstable and you're signing a devil contract with her in which, at her whim, she can file for divorce and ruin your life and you can be assured she'll do it because her life was always fun and perfect...full of chads and validation....it's like a drug....when you take those things out of her she'll suffer withdrawal symptoms and depressions.

Of course she'll blame her depression on you because now she's with you and she thinks YOU is the cause of her problems so she'll divorce you, she'll take your assets and she'll keep phucking chad off tinder and gradually her depression will fade and that in her stupid mind will reinforce the fact you were the problem.

Moreover after getting pumped and dumped by Chad she'll start to hate men (not chad though), and you (the beta cuck who married her and love and support her after she was already pumped and dumped lots of times) are the man she'll unleash her hate treating you like chit and if you dare to say something, she will divorce you. Females aren't logical so they'll never understand those things, that's why they're dangerous. They're dangerous because they're dumb as chit.

She thinks that since before she was happy and now she isn't and since now she's with you, it's you that caused her depression, not her past life full of debauchery and addictions that fried all her dopamine receptors. It's like someone who has been on cocaine/amphetamines for 20 years, then suddenly stopped cold turkey and at the same time got engaged with somebody and she blames that somebody for suddenly feeling crappy instead of realizing it's the withdrawal symptoms.

You can't even expect them to realize those things. They are females after all.

It's a catch 22. It's over. It's totally over.

You're either a Chad or you lose. It's impossible to be happy living a life as a sub 8 man.

Plato IQ

It's about 95% accurate, some Chadlites can get laid but even they will struggle to get their looksmatch they have to date down most of the time.
This.

I believe sub 8 law is true for any guy who doesn't want a cum dumpster, who isnt fat and will remain loyal and feel tingles for you with a 3-4/10 face minimum and a decent body.

I don't believe a solid 7/10 wouldn't be able to settle ngl, maybe it won't be a perfect looksmatch but certainly not a landwhale

Most men are sub 8/10. Most men have lost there virginity as teenagers. Please explain how sub 8 = over?

"Sub8 is law" is a expression of the 80/20 rule, though technically it should be sub9. I guess 8 is the cusp.