Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Anonymous Poll] Do you believe sub8 law is true?

Do you agree with sub8 theory?

  • It’s not a theory, it’s a law.

  • No, it’s dumb.

  • Undecided, I’d like more evidence.


Results are only viewable after voting.
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
3,422
Online
25d 21h 46m
tbh interested in this discussion ngl

edit : In science, laws summarize an observation, and theories explain why the observation occurs. Therefore, the whole discussion should not be about whether or not it is a law or theory, as they are different things, but whether this law is true or not.
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Posts
20,742
Online
227d 7h 42m
JFL at coping bluepillers still denying sub8 LAW :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
 
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I am Agon (*08.10.1989), living in Albania
-
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Posts
15,354
Online
165d 6h 44m
I'm not 100% behind it, but how often do you see sub8 couples?
Real ascension doesn't exist for sub8.
 
TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
27,937
Online
184d 2h 21m
over for 7.9cels
 
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
3,422
Online
25d 21h 46m
Colvin76 said:
JFL at coping bluepillers still denying sub8 LAW :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
ngl I forgot that theories and laws are completely different things and my misuse of them makes me extremely low IQ.

Laws are a summary of an observation, theories explain why that observation occurs. Sub8 would be a law, but whether it’s true or not is the real discussion, not whether it’s theory or law.

My apologies to any stemcels
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
It's about 95% accurate, some Chadlites can get laid but even they will struggle to get their looksmatch they have to date down most of the time.
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
14,084
Online
95d 7h 55m
Personalityinkwell said:
It's about 95% accurate, some Chadlites can get laid but even they will struggle to get their looksmatch they have to date down most of the time.
Every male dates down

I don't know where these mystical couples are women speak of about how the woman is a stacy but the guy is so ugly
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
ionlycopenow said:
Every male dates down

I don't know where these mystical couples are women speak of about how the woman is a stacy but the guy is so ugly

Well doesn't Chad get his looksmatch?
 
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Mythic
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,574
Online
34d 21h 47m
RemoveNormalfags said:
I'm not 100% behind it, but how often do you see sub8 couples?
Real ascension doesn't exist for sub8.
All the time. 6 and 7 guys date women who are a 3 or 4

What is real ascension? Is it true love? Because true love doesn't exist
 
wasted12years

wasted12years

Legend
★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Posts
3,677
Online
65d 53m
I don't agree with it fully. I believe a 5/10 guy can get laid easy IF he has a proper income, a car and a house/apartment, he wouldn't be able to meet and have sex with other foids though or it would be more difficult. Most people would call this betabux but where i live this is the norm. If i moved to a bigger city i would probably see more 8/10 men with stacys. Most couples where i live are in their late 20s-40s betabux couples who just settled down and gotten their first kids.
 
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I am Agon (*08.10.1989), living in Albania
-
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Posts
15,354
Online
165d 6h 44m
BraincelsRefugee said:
What is real ascension?
A relationship, where the foid stays loyal
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
14,084
Online
95d 7h 55m
Personalityinkwell said:
Well doesn't Chad get his looksmatch?
JFL no. Stacy usually doesn't even date, just takes money off orbitters while holding out for giga Chad
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
ionlycopenow said:
JFL no. Stacy usually doesn't even date, just takes money off orbitters while holding out for giga Chad

Brutal Chadisntenoughpill

wasted12years said:
I believe a 5/10 guy can get laid easy IF he has a proper income, a car and a house/apartment

 
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Mythic
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,574
Online
34d 21h 47m
RemoveNormalfags said:
A relationship, where the foid stays loyal
6s and 7s get that with low tier foids. Not their looksmatch, but they still get loyalty
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
ionlycopenow said:
JFL no. Stacy usually doesn't even date, just takes money off orbitters while holding out for giga Chad

Is this gigachad?

 
wasted12years

wasted12years

Legend
★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Posts
3,677
Online
65d 53m
Personalityinkwell said:
It's basically called betabux. I'm not talking about zoomers here, more like people in their late 20s to mid 30s. I know several of them. Sure you might need to put youself out there and work a little in order to get the foid but it's pretty common.
 
Y

youthislife

Veteran
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Posts
1,036
Online
14d 13h 19m
Its over If You’re Not A Chad


It's just plain not living. Living is supposed to be a happy experience, not a life of depression, lack of validation, lack of female interest and attraction, lack of friends, lack of AMOG other men, etc

A sub Chad is invisible to females, he's only seen when a female is already way past her prime (in her 30's) when she's looking for a beta cuck to marry her and support her and her children. Of course at that point she'll be jaded by all the pump and dump chad did to her and she hates men because of it.

You're getting a female that is emotionally unstable and you're signing a devil contract with her in which, at her whim, she can file for divorce and ruin your life and you can be assured she'll do it because her life was always fun and perfect...full of chads and validation....it's like a drug....when you take those things out of her she'll suffer withdrawal symptoms and depressions.

Of course she'll blame her depression on you because now she's with you and she thinks YOU is the cause of her problems so she'll divorce you, she'll take your assets and she'll keep phucking chad off tinder and gradually her depression will fade and that in her stupid mind will reinforce the fact you were the problem.

Moreover after getting pumped and dumped by Chad she'll start to hate men (not chad though), and you (the beta cuck who married her and love and support her after she was already pumped and dumped lots of times) are the man she'll unleash her hate treating you like chit and if you dare to say something, she will divorce you. Females aren't logical so they'll never understand those things, that's why they're dangerous. They're dangerous because they're dumb as chit.

She thinks that since before she was happy and now she isn't and since now she's with you, it's you that caused her depression, not her past life full of debauchery and addictions that fried all her dopamine receptors. It's like someone who has been on cocaine/amphetamines for 20 years, then suddenly stopped cold turkey and at the same time got engaged with somebody and she blames that somebody for suddenly feeling crappy instead of realizing it's the withdrawal symptoms.

You can't even expect them to realize those things. They are females after all.

It's a catch 22. It's over. It's totally over.

You're either a Chad or you lose. It's impossible to be happy living a life as a sub 8 man.
 
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
3,422
Online
25d 21h 46m
youthislife said:
Its over If You’re Not A Chad


It's just plain not living. Living is supposed to be a happy experience, not a life of depression, lack of validation, lack of female interest and attraction, lack of friends, lack of AMOG other men, etc

A sub Chad is invisible to females, he's only seen when a female is already way past her prime (in her 30's) when she's looking for a beta cuck to marry her and support her and her children. Of course at that point she'll be jaded by all the pump and dump chad did to her and she hates men because of it.

You're getting a female that is emotionally unstable and you're signing a devil contract with her in which, at her whim, she can file for divorce and ruin your life and you can be assured she'll do it because her life was always fun and perfect...full of chads and validation....it's like a drug....when you take those things out of her she'll suffer withdrawal symptoms and depressions.

Of course she'll blame her depression on you because now she's with you and she thinks YOU is the cause of her problems so she'll divorce you, she'll take your assets and she'll keep phucking chad off tinder and gradually her depression will fade and that in her stupid mind will reinforce the fact you were the problem.

Moreover after getting pumped and dumped by Chad she'll start to hate men (not chad though), and you (the beta cuck who married her and love and support her after she was already pumped and dumped lots of times) are the man she'll unleash her hate treating you like chit and if you dare to say something, she will divorce you. Females aren't logical so they'll never understand those things, that's why they're dangerous. They're dangerous because they're dumb as chit.

She thinks that since before she was happy and now she isn't and since now she's with you, it's you that caused her depression, not her past life full of debauchery and addictions that fried all her dopamine receptors. It's like someone who has been on cocaine/amphetamines for 20 years, then suddenly stopped cold turkey and at the same time got engaged with somebody and she blames that somebody for suddenly feeling crappy instead of realizing it's the withdrawal symptoms.

You can't even expect them to realize those things. They are females after all.

It's a catch 22. It's over. It's totally over.

You're either a Chad or you lose. It's impossible to be happy living a life as a sub 8 man.
A 2018cel with only 20 hours on .co? Very sus.
 
B

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Posts
6,682
Online
109d 15h 28m
ionlycopenow said:
Every male dates down

I don't know where these mystical couples are women speak of about how the woman is a stacy but the guy is so ugly
Literally everyone of my normie friends mogs his girlfriend. Well, I only have two examples but in both of them the male clearly dated down in terms of looks.
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,340
Online
62d 2h 40m
6s and 7s will only get landwhales and even none at all when they live in the cities, so I'd say it's true in certain places throughout the US.
 
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Posts
5,177
Online
55d 23h 40m
Only bluepillers would think it's not a law
 
B

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Posts
6,682
Online
109d 15h 28m
What exactly does the sub8 law propose? Is there a set definition?

I've seen 6/10 men with 4/10 women and have been close enough in the social circle to know that they were dating.
 
TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2018
Posts
3,743
Online
51d 2h 41m
Since men aren't distributed equally on the look scale(the higher you go the less men are in that rating) I think we can say that the men between 8/10 and 10/10 are something like the 5% or 7% of the entire male population.
saying that this is the amount of men who are getting laid is unrealistic.
you guys are completly detached from reality, since you don't have sex you like to pretend that almost everyone else is in the same situation.
keep coping boyos
 
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Mythic
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,574
Online
34d 21h 47m
TheReaper said:
Since men aren't distributed equally on the look scale(the higher you go the less men are in that rating) I think we can say that the men between 8/10 and 10/10 are something like the 5% or 7% of the entire male population.
saying that this is the amount of men who are getting laid is unrealistic.
you guys are completly detached from reality, since you don't have sex you like to pretend that almost everyone else is in the same situation.
keep coping boyos
sub8 theory opens the door for many 6-7/10 braggers and sexhavers to come here and humblebrag. Which is why it is so harmful to the incel community.
 
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
33,405
Online
125d 9h 22m
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Posts
6,574
Online
104d 19h 37m
I’d say yes considering how many genuinely average guys I see get put in the same place as us by women just because their jaw isn’t big enough to be classified as a blunt weapon.
 
Speedloader

Speedloader

Average Ilulu enjoyer
★★★★★
Joined
May 14, 2019
Posts
16,674
Online
200d 22h 48m
JohnWickCel said:
I’d say yes considering how many genuinely average guys I see get put in the same place as us by women just because their jaw isn’t big enough to be classified as a blunt weapon.
 
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Posts
20,742
Online
227d 7h 42m
Personalityinkwell said:
Is this gigachad?

Nigga what drugs are you on? Hes a goddamn normie. 5.5/10 at the absolute best.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
Colvin76 said:
Nigga what drugs are you on? Hes a goddamn normie. 5.5/10 at the absolute best.

Look at his girlfriend though.
 
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Posts
20,742
Online
227d 7h 42m
Personalityinkwell said:
Look at his girlfriend though.
So what? Betabuxxing a whore doesnt make you gigachad.

GigaChad / Chad / Chadlite / Normie / Incel = ARE LOOKS (GENETICS) AND NOTHING ELSE.
 
Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Posts
899
Online
34d 9h 52m
No, because in eastern societies, betabuxx is a legitimate sexual strategy unlike the west. Sub8 is not a universal law. It is an emergent pattern in clown world.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
Colvin76 said:
So what? Betabuxxing a whore doesnt make you gigachad.

GigaChad / Chad / Chadlite / Normie / Incel = ALL BASED ON LOOKS (GENETICS) AND NOTHING ELSE.

That's not betabuxxing dude
 
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Posts
20,742
Online
227d 7h 42m
Personalityinkwell said:
That's not betabuxxing dude
Hes still a normie looking guy.

A 5/10 with a gf DOES NOT REFORM HIS FACIAL BONES and make him 9/10. Thats fucking bullshit.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
Colvin76 said:
Hes still a normie looking guy.

A 5/10 with a gf doesnt make him REFORM HIS FACIAL BONES and make him 9/10. Thats fucking bullshit.

he's a tallfag
 
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Posts
20,742
Online
227d 7h 42m
Personalityinkwell said:
he's a tallfag
So what? A tall normie is not a gigachad.

I cant believe I have to explain this shit.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
Colvin76 said:
So what? A tall normie is not a gigachad.

I cant believe I have to explain this shit.

He's no Gigachad I agree but he might be a Chad
 
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Posts
20,742
Online
227d 7h 42m
Personalityinkwell said:
He's no Gigachad I agree but he might be a Chad
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
5/10 face with tall height is not a Chad. Dont know what drugs youre smoking.

Face>height. A 175cm guy with an 8/10 face mogs that normiefag clown to another undiscovered universe and back.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
Colvin76 said:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
5/10 face with tall height is not a Chad. Dont know what drugs youre smoking.

Face>height. A 175cm guy with an 8/10 face mogs that normiefag clown to another undiscovered universe and back.

how'd he get her. I guess I'm cherrypicking? maybe
 
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Posts
20,742
Online
227d 7h 42m
Personalityinkwell said:
how'd he get her. I guess I'm cherrypicking? maybe
Yes you are cherrypicking hard. There are always outliers to the blackpill. 99% of 5/10 tallfags can only get sub4 foids.

Or he could just be a betabuxx but we dont know it.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
Colvin76 said:
Yes you are cherrypicking hard. There are always outliers to the blackpill. 99% of 5/10 tallfags can only get sub4 foids.

Or he could just be a betabuxx but we dont know it.

I think hes a college bball player
 
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Posts
20,742
Online
227d 7h 42m
Personalityinkwell said:
I think hes a college bball player
Then thats why. College and pro athletes are slayers even if theyre average in face.

Remember, to be an NBA or college basketball player you still need top tier genetics.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
Colvin76 said:
Then thats why. College and pro athletes are slayers even if theyre average in face.

Remember, to be an NBA or college basketball player you still need top tier genetics.


tallfag playing niggerball lol
 
rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Becoming the perfect being
-
Joined
Apr 24, 2019
Posts
15,730
Online
68d 15h 5m
UninspiredGuy1

UninspiredGuy1

‏‏‎ ‎
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Posts
5,547
Online
147d 11h 13m
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Posts
6,405
Online
188d 8h 20m
I think there's some truth to it. But I'm more of a sub6 man myself.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
3,422
Online
25d 21h 46m
Personalityinkwell said:
why are you mad? some dudes play bball
His height saves him from normiedom
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
39,307
Online
216d 12h 29m
ThePlagueDoctor said:
His height saves him from normiedom

oh yeah it's annoying. I wish I could have those athletic genes tbh
 
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
3,422
Online
25d 21h 46m
Personalityinkwell said:
oh yeah it's annoying. I wish I could have those athletic genes tbh
yeah, honestly would much rather be a millionaire athlete than a loser rotting with a garbage body
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top